Democracy Dies in Dems' Darkness

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

That's what you're going with?

Trump cheated denying Hillary her rightful turn at being Queen?

I forgot to replicate your laughy face.  I assumed we were both joking.

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Well, you're good then.  Let's face it, with the current make up of the courts, if you have any valid claim to fraud they will be all over it in favour of Trump.  Sit back, relax, and wait for it all to come right in the end.

I'm sure it will all come right in the end.

With all of the evidence out that the Bidens were influence-peddling to the tune of tens of millions of dollars in their pockets and no interest whatsoever from the MSM and 50% of the population for an investigation I doubt that this will get far. 

That's still no reason for you to be rushing to judgement either way.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

With all of the evidence out that the Bidens were influence-peddling to the tune of tens of millions of dollars in their pockets and no interest whatsoever from the MSM and 50% of the population for an investigation I doubt that this will get far. 

That's still no reason for you to be rushing to judgement either way.

Okay, I won't then.

What judgement is that?  Who's won (I still don't know) or who's cheating? (I have an idea)

Just now, bcsapper said:

I was.  I assumed your reference to Stalin was too.  Very good, yes.  I had a good chuckle.

Ah, my friend...there was a time we could be On Ilkla Moor Baht'at...and I'd gladly give you mine.

But a House Divided knows no sentimentality. Let's hope we're stationed in different theaters.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ah, my friend...there was a time we could be On Ilkla Moor Baht'at...and I'd gladly give you mine.

But a House Divided knows no sentimentality. Let's hope we're stationed in different theaters.

Hats notwithstanding, I disagree.  I come on here for a good argument.  I feel nothing but fondness for all but a very few posters regardless of how much I disagree with them.

I still like you!  Is that the lefty in me?

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

What judgement is that? ...... who's cheating? (I have an idea)

The party that got caught 3x last election, that blocked observers, and tat pushes for voter-fraud-friendly election reforms every year, probably. 

I can give you the info but I can't understand it for you.

Edited by WestCanMan

Just now, bcsapper said:

Hats notwithstanding, I disagree.  I come on here for a good argument.  I feel nothing but fondness for all but a very few posters regardless of how much I disagree with them.

I still like you!  Is that the lefty in me?

I like you too...it could be a scene out of Red Badge of Courage.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The party that got caught 3x last election, that blocked observers, and tat pushes for voter-fraud-friendly election reforms every year, probably. 

I can give you the info but I can't understand it for you.

I can get it if I want it.  I'm sure it's going to be much in the news for a while.

Edited by bcsapper

2 hours ago, Argus said:

There are four states in question. Two are run by Republicans. The other two have Republican legislatures. One of those has a Republican in charge of the voting.

Quit whining. Find another god to worship. Donald Trump's bearded halfwit son is certain to run next time around. You can worship him instead.

Sorry, but Philadelphia and Detroit aren’t run by Republicans.  Either is Atlanta.  Republican observers shouldn’t have to go to court in order to observe ballot counting in those cities closer than 30 feet.  If that happened in reverse, the media would lose its mind.  So would you.  The Trump Hater hypocrisy really has been breathtaking.  You know it’s possible to be against Trump, but recognize and acknowledge inappropriate ejection behaviour.  It’s not an either or.

“The best thing for America’s future is for Donald Trump to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long,” Mr Trump Jr said in a tweet. 

I was going to post this tweet from Trump's son and then say what I thought of him, but I realised Charles would ban me for life if I used such language.  So I thought I'd just go with the quote and leave it up to various imaginations.

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

“The best thing for America’s future is for Donald Trump to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long,” Mr Trump Jr said in a tweet. 

I was going to post this tweet from Trump's son and then say what I thought of him, but I realised Charles would ban me for life if I used such language.  So I thought I'd just go with the quote and leave it up to various imaginations.

You’re ok with dead people voting?  Or people that no longer reside in a state voting?  You can be against that but also recognize that that doesn’t happen on a large scale.  You Trump Haters are losing your minds.

1 minute ago, Shady said:

You’re ok with dead people voting?  Or people that no longer reside in a state voting?  You can be against that but also recognize that that doesn’t happen on a large scale.  You Trump Haters are losing your minds.

I would be against both those things.  You think total war is a good idea?  I'm not the one losing my mind.

Just now, Shady said:

I don't know what total war means.  You'll have to define it.

Actually you'd have to get Don Jr. to define it.  If he says it means going through all legal means possible to verify the results of the election, I'll retract my comment.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Depending on what channel you watch I guess.

What channel would you suggest?  Currently I'm partial to the BBC for my TV news, but I'll listen to BBC, NPR, POTUS, MSNBC, CNN, CBC and CANADA TALKS on SIRIUS.  I do have PATRIOT preselected as well, but it does tend be too silly to listen to far any length of time.  Mind you, so is NPR and CBC sometimes.

Just now, dialamah said:

Curing ballots.  A legal activity permitted by some States, but which you declared illegal because Dems were doing it.

Curing ballots is fine, just with proper oversight.

This is an exercise in election fairness, not disenfranchisement.

General rule of thumb, anything done with proper scrutiny is 100% fine. Nothing done without scrutiny is fine at all.

Just now, bcsapper said:

What channel would you suggest?  Currently I'm partial to the BBC for my TV news, but I'll listen to BBC, NPR, POTUS, MSNBC, CNN, CBC and CANADA TALKS on SIRIUS.  I do have PATRIOT preselected as well, but it does tend be too silly to listen to far any length of time.  Mind you, so is NPR and CBC sometimes.

You watch too much news, but you also have too many bad sources. 

CBC and CNN aren't actually 'news' they're propaganda outlets. Bias is one thing, lying is quite another. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

You watch too much news, but you also have too many bad sources. 

CBC and CNN aren't actually 'news' they're propaganda outlets. Bias is one thing, lying is quite another. 

I only watch the BBC (Except during a US election.  I have been watching CNN since November 03)

The rest are radio.  I do a lot of driving.

Edited by bcsapper