Trump Nominated fr Nobel Peace Prize

32 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Netanyahu has nothing to do with this.

The groups you champion date back to before WW2 in their roots. Not only did they START the Arab-Israeli Wars, but during WW2 they thought it jolly fun to join Hitler and his buddies in the Holocaust. Loser don't get do-overs anymore than Germany is getting East Prussia and Pomerania back from Poland. But hey...they're not the type to take 'no' for an answer, so decided international terrorism was a positive approach to their insane demands...and they continue on that path to this day.

You'd never give them the time of day....normally. But you hate Israel more than Arab terrorists...so what can one do? You make your choices. I've made mine...mine are not supporting and enabling Islamic fascism & terrorism.

I don't champion any groups, nor have I.

What I champion is a peace settlement, and moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is the opposite, and only encouraged more distrust and hatred between the different sides.  You've chosen your side clearly.  The only side is peace.

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

The Fourth Geneva Convention applies in the occupied territories and establishes Israel's obligations as an occupying power, in particular with respect to the humane treatment of the inhabitants of the occupied territories. As referred to in UN Security Council Resolutions 446 and 465, Israeli settlements in the occupied territories are a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. 

Isn't the u.s. a member of that council?  

You're not going to get Israel to surrender to the people who...

a] started the war.

b] want them all dead.

All else is nonsense...especially the UN.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I don't champion any groups, nor have I.

What I champion is a peace settlement, and moving the US embassy to Jerusalem is the opposite, and only encouraged more distrust and hatred between the different sides.  You've chosen your side clearly.  The only side is peace.

Sure you do...you're doing it right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sure you do...you're doing it right now.

I don't favor either Israel nor Palestine in any way whatsoever.  I literally don't give a crap.

Since I favor peace and only peace, it means actions which hamper the prospects of peace i will criticize, regardless of who does it.  So I criticize both ie: hamas terrorists and Israeli settlement builders.

The people who make the conflict continue are people like you who choose a side other than peace.  It's because you're filled anti-Muslim resentment and hatred.   You and the anti-semetic Islamists you despise have more in common than you think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I don't favor either Israel nor Palestine in any way whatsoever.  I literally don't give a crap.

Since I favor peace and only peace, it means actions which hamper the prospects of peace i will criticize, regardless of who does it.  So I criticize both ie: hamas terrorists and Israeli settlement builders.

The people who make the conflict continue are people like you who choose a side other than peace.  It's because you're filled anti-Muslim resentment and hatred.   You and the anti-semetic Islamists you despise have more in common than you think.

You're free to give them a pass all you like....in the name of peace...of course. Virtue signaling has its merits. Just not with me...I know who these people are. You do not...apparently. So back away.

7 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

FYI the muslims control 99% of the Arabian Peninsula. The entire area of Israel is only 1% of it. Now you're saying the Jews can't have Jerusalem? Jerusalem is the main city of Judaism.

The Muslims have their #1 & 2 cities, Mecca and Medina, and lots of other sites. Enough is enough. 

There is still a large muslim area of the city, and it is completely safe for muslims and visitors. 

15 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to give them a pass all you like....in the name of peace...of course. Virtue signaling has its merits. Just not with me...I know who these people are. You do not...apparently. So back away.

How am I giving anyone a pass?  ALL I SAID was that Trump moved the US embassy to Israel, and that's a move that isn't peaceful, it has just created more tensions.  Any peace plan over the many decades, going back to the 1946 UN Partition Plan, has included Jerusalem being a shared city between both factions.

What you're saying is that if you aren't 100% pro-Israel on all issues then you support terrorists.  Give me a break dude.

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

How am I giving anyone a pass?  ALL I SAID was that Trump moved the US embassy to Israel, and that's a move that isn't peaceful, it has just created more tensions.  Any peace plan over the many decades, going back to the 1946 UN Partition Plan, has included Jerusalem being a shared city between both factions.

What you're saying is that if you aren't 100% pro-Israel on all issues then you support terrorists.  Give me a break dude.

You're kinda worried about how the Nazis feel about losing Danzig and Koenigsberg to Poland (and Russia)...just saying. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI the muslims control 99% of the Arabian Peninsula. The entire area of Israel is only 1% of it. Now you're saying the Jews can't have Jerusalem? Jerusalem is the main city of Judaism.

The Muslims have their #1 & 2 cities, Mecca and Medina, and lots of other sites. Enough is enough. 

There is still a large muslim area of the city, and it is completely safe for muslims and visitors. 

Dude, you realize that Jews hadn't lived in Jerusalem for thousands of years right?  That there are holy sites built and located in Jerusalem belong to both Jews and Arabs?

Just share the damn city as other peace plans by Israel and Palestinians have already proposed, and make it belonging to neither, so both have access to their holy sites.  Have you never heard of the Dome of the Rock, a mosque built 691 CE?  The Temple Mount?

You're saying "well, Jews lived in Jerusalem 2000 years ago so they own it exclusively", ignoring the fact that other people have lived there for 1500+ years.  That's just a d!ck-move.

Imagine aboriginals coming to your hometown and kicking you and everyone else out of the city because they used to live there 500 years ago, i'm sure you'd be very happy!

28 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Would you give up control of your city to aboriginals because they lived there 500 years ago?  Just saying.

You don't know the history at all.

These folks before 1967 were known as Jordanians (& Egyptians if you count the Gaza Strip)...specifically, those linked to the al-Husseini clan rather than the Hashemites who run Jordan. Having lost the Six Day War, it became politically advantageous at the 1967 meeting of the Arab League to make Yasser and pals a political victim....and invented the Palestinian People. Goodness knows Yasser's Nazi uncle tried to take charge of the whole pie in the past...assassinating Jordan's king. But he had ultimately fallen out of favor in the Arab world after losing the 1948 War. Nephew Arafat was the al-Husseini's chance to make another go at it....

To expand...as this week's news of peace breaking out in the Middle East, the Age of Terrorism might actually be drawing to a close. The PLO and Hamas are more meaningless than ever. But, DO support them if you also support blowing-up airliners and starting wars, working with the Nazis, etc.

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Dude, you realize that Jews hadn't lived in Jerusalem for thousands of years right?  That there are holy sites built and located in Jerusalem belong to both Jews and Arabs?

Just share the damn city as other peace plans by Israel and Palestinians have already proposed, and make it belonging to neither, so both have access to their holy sites.  Have you never heard of the Dome of the Rock, a mosque built 691 CE?  The Temple Mount?

You're saying "well, Jews lived in Jerusalem 2000 years ago so they own it exclusively", ignoring the fact that other people have lived there for 1500+ years.  That's just a d!ck-move.

Imagine aboriginals coming to your hometown and kicking you and everyone else out of the city because they used to live there 500 years ago, i'm sure you'd be very happy!

Jews ARE sharing Jerusalem.

The fact that they didn't live there just speaks to an insane level of violence and bigotry that drove them out, not to a claim that Jews 'don't belong there'. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You do realize the Arabs took Jerusalem by force.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Jews ARE sharing Jerusalem.

The fact that they didn't live there just speaks to an insane level of violence and bigotry that drove them out, not to a claim that Jews 'don't belong there'. 

Some will say: Oh...these are the Philistines from the Bible days.

Nope...the Arabs arrived en-masse with swords drawn during the Dark Ages...dark for a reason.

Alexander the Great literally eliminated the 'Philistines' (Phoenicians) after the duel sieges of Tyre and Gaza...killed all the men and sent all the women & children to Macedonia (slaves).

Edited by DogOnPorch

To expand on Jerusalem...

The city was taken by force in 637 AD by Caliph Omar's armies...low casualties for the most part as the defences were undermanned and most inside wanted to throw open the gates to try and avoid plundering.

It was Omar that arrived in the city post-siege and claimed that the ruin of the Jewish Second Temple was the VERY spot Muhammed flew to in his dream to receive the Koran from Allah. This is why the Jew's holy city is now 'the Third Most Holy spot in Islam'...a concept promoted in modern times by none-other than Haj Amin al-Husseini who did the rebuilding of the Muslim portion of the Temple Mount...adding the gold to the big dome...etc.

It's worth adding that when the Jews took control of Jerusalem in the 6 day wore they could have leveled the Mohammedan holy sites like what was once done to theirs. They didn't. They allowed the Mohammadens control even though the area is also considered sacred to Jews.

And yeah the sacred nature of the mount to Islam is supposedly based on the idea that one night Mohammed jumped on the back of some sort of flying mule with a woman's head and flew to the mosque at the farthest end of the world. After the Mohammadans conquered Jerusalem they decided that was where Mohammed took his night flight. They leveled the Jewish holy sites and built their own on top of them.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You don't know the history at all.

These folks before 1967 were known as Jordanians (& Egyptians if you count the Gaza Strip)...specifically, those linked to the al-Husseini clan rather than the Hashemites who run Jordan. Having lost the Six Day War, it became politically advantageous at the 1967 meeting of the Arab League to make Yasser and pals a political victim....and invented the Palestinian People. Goodness knows Yasser's Nazi uncle tried to take charge of the whole pie in the past...assassinating Jordan's king. But he had ultimately fallen out of favor in the Arab world after losing the 1948 War. Nephew Arafat was the al-Husseini's chance to make another go at it....

To expand...as this week's news of peace breaking out in the Middle East, the Age of Terrorism might actually be drawing to a close. The PLO and Hamas are more meaningless than ever. But, DO support them if you also support blowing-up airliners and starting wars, working with the Nazis, etc.

Find me a quote where i've supported PLO or Hamas.  Arafat was a sneaky lying a-hole.  Back off with the strawmen and false accusations.

Whether the Arabs living in the West Bank were Jordanian or "Palestinians" or Chinese I don't care.  The fact is that the people who lived in Jerusalem were never a part of Jordan/Transjordan under the British Mandate, and the British had a "Mandate for Palestine", it wasn't called a "Mandate for Transjordan".  The fact is also that Arabs have lived in Jerusalem for thousands of years.  It doesn't belong to Jews alone, it is the ancient ancestral homeland and important historical religious site to both Jews and Arabs who have lived there spanning thousands of years.  Christians also have deep historical and religious ties to the city.

I'll ask you again:  if aboriginals who long ago lived on the land your hometown sits on wanted to kick you out of your hometown, where your family may have been living for hundreds of years, or allow you to live there but take over full political control of it, would you oblige?  No you wouldn't.  I wouldn't either.  So you're a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Find me a quote where i've supported PLO or Hamas.  Arafat was a sneaky lying a-hole.  Back off with the strawmen and false accusations.

Whether the Arabs living in the West Bank were Jordanian or "Palestinians" or Chinese I don't care.  The fact is that the people who lived in Jerusalem were never a part of Jordan/Transjordan under the British Mandate, and the British had a "Mandate for Palestine", it wasn't called a "Mandate for Transjordan".  The fact is also that Arabs have lived in Jerusalem for thousands of years.  It doesn't belong to Jews alone, it is the ancient ancestral homeland and important historical religious site to both Jews and Arabs who have lived there spanning thousands of years.  Christians also have deep historical and religious ties to the city.

I'll ask you again:  if aboriginals who long ago lived on the land your hometown sits on wanted to kick you out of your hometown, where your family may have been living for hundreds of years, or allow you to live there but take over full political control of it, would you oblige?  No you wouldn't.  I wouldn't either.  So you're a hypocrite.

Jesus was Jewish....

33 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

To expand on Jerusalem...

The city was taken by force in 637 AD by Caliph Omar's armies...low casualties for the most part as the defences were undermanned and most inside wanted to throw open the gates to try and avoid plundering.

It was Omar that arrived in the city post-siege and claimed that the ruin of the Jewish Second Temple was the VERY spot Muhammed flew to in his dream to receive the Koran from Allah. This is why the Jew's holy city is now 'the Third Most Holy spot in Islam'...a concept promoted in modern times by none-other than Haj Amin al-Husseini who did the rebuilding of the Muslim portion of the Temple Mount...adding the gold to the big dome...etc.

Great.  So you're a Crusader.  As I said, you're not interested in peace.  You're interesting in continuing a conflict that's millennia old.  Good luck with that, your great-great-great-great-great grandkids will also be fighting the same war.  This is why Osama Bin Laden & his followers wanted to murder you and your family.  Ya let's keep that shitshow going.  If China came and militarily invaded Canada and killed your family and sucked the oil out of the Alberta oilsands you'd grab a gun and grenades & try to murder the bastards too.  So would I.

The British and French also took land by military conquest and trickery from aboriginals.  Should we give it all back to them?  Should we all get up and go back to the UK and France or whatever else?  Hell no.

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's worth adding that when the Jews took control of Jerusalem in the 6 day wore they could have leveled the Mohammedan holy sites like what was once done to theirs. They didn't. They allowed the Mohammadens control even though the area is also considered sacred to Jews.

And yeah the sacred nature of the mount to Islam is supposedly based on the idea that one night Mohammed jumped on the back of some sort of flying mule with a woman's head and flew to the mosque at the farthest end of the world. After the Mohammadans conquered Jerusalem they decided that was where Mohammed took his night flight. They leveled the Jewish holy sites and built their own on top of them.

Correctamundo...to quote Fonzie.

To the chagrin of the al-Huessini clan, the Israelis gave control over to the Hashemites at the time. Though, I believe an al-Husseini is the current Grand Mufti..not that the clan matters much anymore other than to history. One of history's bigger troublemakers. But that's what we get when you get folks who believe themselves direct descendants of Muhammad. The al-Husseini high water mark was actually back in 1970 as far as I'm concerned...when they tried to takeover Jordan by force. Since then, the PLO's  fortunes have waned. Now...nobody gives a shit about them...and Jordan...the guys who might have a claim to the West Bank...have already settled and made peace with Israel. 

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Great.  So you're a Crusader.  As I said, you're not interested in peace.  You're interesting in continuing a conflict that's millennia old.  Good luck with that, your great-great-great-great-great grandkids will also be fighting the same war.  This is why Osama Bin Laden & his followers wanted to murder you and your family.  Ya let's keep that shitshow going.  If China came and militarily invaded Canada and killed your family and sucked the oil out of the Alberta oilsands you'd grab a gun and grenades & try to murder the bastards too.  So would I.

The British and French also took land by military conquest and trickery from aboriginals.  Should we give it all back to them?  Should we all get up and go back to the UK and France or whatever else?  Hell no.

You're free to be ignorant of history and think it a virtue.

24 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Muslim fundamentalists, now and then, are murdering savages.  Most Arabs living in Jerusalem are not Islamic fundamentalist ISIS members.  ISIS is the enemy, not your average Arab who just goes to work to feed their family like you and I.

And if you have no clue as to HOW Jews started coming back to their homeland, you can thank the Ottoman Land Code of 1858. This is where the war-broke Sultan started land reform to allow private property (and property taxes)...the Zionists in upcoming years took full advantage to the Ottoman's land fire-sale...buying land at cutthroat rates even though far better land was available for pretty much FREE in Kansas (et al).

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Muslim fundamentalists, now and then, are murdering savages.  Most Arabs living in Jerusalem are not Islamic fundamentalist ISIS members.  ISIS is the enemy, not your average Arab who just goes to work to feed their family like you and I.

Most Germans while members of the Nazi Party never had thing one to do with the Holocaust.

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Most Germans while members of the Nazi Party never had thing one to do with the Holocaust.

Most Germans were not members of the Nazi Party, nor should be blamed for the Holocaust.

However, if you were a Nazi supporter and/or voter and knew what they were doing to Jews, you should be.  The same is true for those who vote for Hamas.