Anarchy in Seattle

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

I am all for de-militarizing the police.  Doctors and teachers struggle to get the right equipment for their jobs, and yet the police are kitted out for all out war with expensive gear , armor, firepower and .. tanks.

The police don't have tanks. And the military gear is for a worst-case scenario. Most cops who show up when you call are not going to have any military gear. We have one of the lowest ratios of police per population in the western world. Like 50% less than many of our peer countries, or even half that of some, like Germany or Italy.

Edited by Argus

On 6/13/2020 at 1:50 PM, Michael Hardner said:

1. I mean maybe there's not much newsworthy going on here.  It has nothing to do with what is in peoples' hearts.
2. No, I didn't see anything like that in the original post.
3. No - and the answer is that it's NOT a big nothing if there are armed protestors.  I was against that idea when the Michigan hicks invaded the legislature to demand haircuts and I am against it here.

Yes, one can only imagine the big yawn from you if Michigan protestors took over a 7 block area within the city and deemed it their own country.  Also, the protests weren’t about haircuts, it was about opening their businesses.  But you know that.  

16 minutes ago, Shady said:

Yes, one can only imagine the big yawn from you if Michigan protestors took over a 7 block area within the city and deemed it their own country.  Also, the protests weren’t about haircuts, it was about opening their businesses.  But you know that.  

I didn't know that.

Also - update - I am equally concerned about armed protestors here.  That's what we are talking about 

On 6/13/2020 at 1:47 AM, -1=e^ipi said:

It doesn't seem that bad.

Oh the horror! People dancing to music, painting art, exchanging goods, and having a good time. Clearly we must send in the military to stop it! *sarcasm*

Yes we most certainly do have our law and order people engaging in the same rhetoric as your beloved Chinese communist party. 

Your point is well taken.

14 hours ago, Argus said:

The police don't have tanks. And the military gear is for a worst-case scenario.

Of course they do, and the second comment is false.  Military  gear is now used in many non lethal scenarios and in manh US jurisdictions standard uniform .The issue is how weapons are used. Denying they exist us pointless

Armoured tank vehicles with water cannons are used in crowd control and every Swat unit today has armoured tank vehicles.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

The police need the equipment that they have. 

The police need the upper hand everywhere.

They need to be able to go into any neighbourhood at any time and save people's lives, and most importantly, they shouldn't have to risk their lives to do it.

I don't give a f if it offends people, or what the idiots who believe in BLM and Antifa think. IDGAF what liberals who throw racist conspiracies around like confetti think. Police HAVE TO go into dangerous situations to save people's lives and THEY HAVE A RIGHT to at least have a chance to survive.

People who think that "police should just have pistols because most criminals only have pistols" are just completely unable to think things through.

If your brother/father/son/daughter/sister is a cop, should they have to run into the worst neighbourhood in your nearest big city, armed with just a pistol, to save someone they don't even know, who's caught in the crossfire of a drug war? I shouldn't have to do all the thinking for everyone here ffs. People need to wake the f up. 

My advice to police: Roll out the tank. Save people. Go home and smoke some legal weed. Repeat if necessary. Don't just rush into a situation where you only have a moderate chance of survival to save the lives of strangers. Just quit if they ask you to do that. Let this world go to hell. Dougie '93 is waiting for the fun to start. 

23 hours ago, Argus said:

The police don't have tanks. And the military gear is for a worst-case scenario. Most cops who show up when you call are not going to have any military gear. We have one of the lowest ratios of police per population in the western world. Like 50% less than many of our peer countries, or even half that of some, like Germany or Italy.

https://usahitman.com/gpamgvaw/

https://www.wired.com/2012/06/cops-military-gear/

Of course they do. 

Sure classify them as APCs or whatever, but they are tanks!

Some of this info is 20 years old.  They must have much better more modern tanks now!!

5 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

https://usahitman.com/gpamgvaw/

https://www.wired.com/2012/06/cops-military-gear/

Of course they do. 

Sure classify them as APCs or whatever, but they are tanks!

Some of this info is 20 years old.  They must have much better more modern tanks now!!

Those are not even APCs, much less tanks. APCs have treads. These are armored cars, or armored reconnaissance vehicles. And they have no weapons.

8 hours ago, Rue said:

Yes we most certainly do have our law and order people engaging in the same rhetoric as your beloved Chinese communist party. 

Your point is well taken.

Two weeks before this group implodes, their community garden is an absolute joke.   Wait till they find out that farming in video games is very different from reality!

I see this unholy alliance between the anarcho-communists of Antifa and the neo-Marxists of BLM ending soon. 

Try shutting this black preacher lady up commies of CHAZ. And she's not the only black person who remembers historical truth for whatever reasons. Slowly they're getting a platform. Cancelling them or getting them off the new platform you're giving them with this new mini revolution born out of a supposed black cause won't be easy. The movement is growing. And as it does Joe Biden loses black votes.

Edited by Infidel Dog

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Try shutting this black preacher lady up commies of CHAZ. And she's not the only black person who remembers historical truth for whatever reasons. Slowly they're getting a platform. Cancelling them or getting them off the new platform you're giving them with this new mini revolution born out of a supposed black cause won't be easy. The movement is growing. And as it does Joe Biden loses black votes.

So says 'Blaze TV' ... there's the little matter of 2/3 of black Americans not trusting the police and 14% of them approving of Trump but... Blaze TV think she's leading a rising tide ?

Ok then.

Not just the Blaze YouTube account. I was first linked to the video on Twitter. I used the YouTube one because it will transfer here. But it isn't just the Blaze noticing the rising tide against neo and anarcho Marxist revised American history.

Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder, Kanye West, CL Bryant and many other black influencers are part of what Candace Owens calls the Blexodus or the black exodus from the democratic voter plantation.

The far left claiming ownership over black issues will only speed up the process. That CHAZ video of the black preacher lady who knows the real history of the Democratic party is going viral.

Watch CHAZ. I suspect you may start to see a black ignoring of BLM to oppose the far left whites of Antifa. Antifa may not be getting the war they're hoping for. If not in CHAZ someplace else soon. It may also surface in the November elections. The Dems may suffer for their Antifa support. They need the black vote to win. I heard if they lose 20% of their black vote, they lose the election.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. I used the YouTube one because it will transfer here. But it isn't just the Blaze noticing the rising tide against neo and anarcho Marxist revised American history.

2. Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder, Kanye West, CL Bryant and many other black influencers are part of what Candace Owens calls the Blexodus or the black exodus from the democratic voter plantation.

3. The far left claiming ownership over black issues will only speed up the process.

4. That CHAZ video of the black preacher lady who knows the real history of the Democratic party is going viral.

5. Watch CHAZ. I suspect you may start to see a black ignoring of BLM to oppose the far left whites of Antifa. Antifa may not be getting the war they're hoping for. If not in CHAZ someplace else soon. It may also surface in the November elections. The Dems may suffer for their Antifa support. They need the black vote to win. I heard if they lose 20% of their black vote, they lose the election.

1. BLM Support is increasing though.  
https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-poll-support-for-black-lives-matter-doubles-as-most-americans-reject-trumps-protest-response-144241692.html
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/10/upshot/black-lives-matter-attitudes.html
2. Unless you have some numbers, this is just spin and not believable at that.  I think I cited 14% approval for Trump for example.
3. Maybe, but it seems to be going the opposite way so far.
4. Who is the audience ?  Is it changing minds ?
5. It could happen that way.  It's in the future after all, where anything could happen. But it will have to change quite a bit as things are going the other way right now.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

And  as I was looking for those I found this one. I have to show it to you,. It's fascinating. What happens to a black activist when he's put in a police training course dealing with life or death scenarios.

Interesting. Pretty sure police aren't allowed to shoot just because an unarmed man gets up in their face, though.

Edited by Argus

On 6/11/2020 at 10:03 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/chaz-seattle-autonomous-zone-police-protest

Inslee is a total turd lol:

What's worse: that he really doesn't know wtf is going on, or that he does know, and he's lying, and not doing anything about it?

The governor and the mayor are acting like this is no big deal, but there are Americans with homes and businesses there who have inalienable rights as American citizens which are being trampled on.

This wasn't a democratic separation of a small city-state, it's an armed takeover. 

This isn't people protecting their own land, it's people taking land from Americans.

This needs to end soon or it ends badly for a lot of people. Not necessarily the armed a-holes holding the city, I don't doubt that at some point it will end with an amnesty period, but there are businesses which employ a lot of theses hapless losers, which will be destroyed. 

What we seeing going on today in places like Seattle and other democratic controlled American cities is pure globalist communist tyranny at it's best. These liberal democrats that control these cities that are having all these problems are communist at heart and they all hate America. They all think that all of America is racist, the country that help put them where they are today, and who have made plenty of money, and some of them very rich, like Pelosi and Shuckster, is a racist country full of white racist people. I wish that Trump would send in the military and get rid of these communist governors and mayor democrat diktators because they do not believe in law and order anymore. They now believe in violence and endorse BLM(burning/looting/mayhem). They have pretty much all become Traitors to America.

I would love to see the mayor and city council of Minneapolis abolish the police department. I can see the first night descend into total terrorism chaos. Crimes would become so rampant that the next days news headlines would read Minneapolis in free fall, and not a safe city to live in anymore. Violence is everywhere. People were seen running for their lives out of the city. And you know who the first ones would be running for their lives? Yup, those leftist liberal democratic mayor and city council morons. These liberal democrats are a bunch of sick and mentally ill people. They create an f'n mess and then they will try and run away from it. They are nothing more than a bunch of clueless morons. Even in Seattle in the new country called Chop there have been reports of rape and robberies going on. When the police are not around, chaos and mayhem and crime will ht the roof. That is a given. :(

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. It begins as a groundswell.
2. I gave you some examples of influencers.
3. Here's some examples of the groundswell ..

1. Horseshit.  It begins with a bunch of partisan propaganda videos.  And usually goes nowhere.
2. "Influencers" ... ok, well like I said let's see who they influence.
3. I am sure that you are hoping for a groundswell.  But the groundswell already happened, and you can see it in that graph spiking, showing support for BLM.  I showed a graph as evidence.  You showed a video of some unknown lady and said she's an influencer and a groundswell is-a-comin'... let's see...

41 minutes ago, taxme said:

What we seeing going on today in places like Seattle and other democratic controlled American cities is pure globalist communist tyranny at it's best. These liberal democrats that control these cities that are having all these problems are communist at heart and they all hate America. They all think that all of America is racist,

The Dems are trying to push a narrative that Trump is divisive, so they're really working these police shootings for all they're worth.

"Go forth and light fires little BLMers and Antifers. Beat some business owners up. We love that you're doing the right things to help our society progress. We'll help pay for all of your abortions, and we'll keep fear-mongering police so that whatever children you do have will grow up fearing polite society just like you did. You can make no-go zones for the police in the 'hood, and your kids will be so safe there compared to going universities that are crawling with racist cops. We'll get rid of the police in our wealthy neighbourhoods too. We're with you! We feel your pain! Just don't come to our neighbourhoods because our security guards will fuck all y'all up."

They're pumping up BLM and Antifa like those a-holes are curing cancer by killing cops and lighting businesses & affordable housing sites down. 

We'll see if their hatred of police and their love of division pays off for them come election time. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Horseshit.  It begins with a bunch of partisan propaganda videos.  And usually goes nowhere.

Black Lives Matter began when 3 communist women got together and decided they'd make a stink about Trayvon Martin.

The beginning of the black anti Democrat groundswell on the other hand was already much bigger than that when this BLM,/Antifa push towards the November election began with the Floyd case.

And as blacks see the self-destruction and hypocrisy if not outright lies happening at street level by the two commie groups the Blexodus movement grows.

Go ahead though, don't believe your lying eyes. You'll be screaming at the sky again in November.

tenor.gif

Only 20% of the blacks currently on the Democrat voter plantation need to turn to guarantee Republican success at all levels of government in the November election.

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Black Lives Matter began when 3 communist women got together and ...

2. ...decided they'd make a stink about Trayvon Martin.

3. The beginning of the black anti Democrat groundswell on the other hand was already much bigger than that when this BLM,/Antifa push towards the November election began with the Floyd case.

4. And as blacks see the self-destruction and hypocrisy if not outright lies happening at street level by the two commie groups the Blexodus movement grows.

5. Go ahead though, don't believe your lying eyes. You'll be screaming at the sky again in November.

6. Only 20% of the blacks currently on the Democrat voter plantation need to turn to guarantee Republican success at all levels of government in the November election.

1. Wow.  Now THOSE ladies sound like influencers.  What kind of Communist ?
2. Are you saying that his killing wasn't remarkable otherwise ?
3. You keep talking about groundswells but you haven't given a cite.  Just posting the videos and telling us how influential they are with the 'black community'
4. Cite, cite cite
5. Dude, I cited TWO polls.
6. So more than twice the 8% that Trump got in 2016 ?   

I thought you were better than the other rightista tumbleweeds who blow through here with regularity.  Now you strike me as someone who feverishly watches Breitbart and comes here reposting it.  Don't get high on your own supply.

• Like 1