God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

19 hours ago, betsy said:

Did those Christians who had abortions did so because...... they were following the doctrine?

Your doctrine, given that your god seems to always kill and never cures, as Jesus taught was the right thing to do, indicates that they show life the same disrespect, so yes, they are following Christian doctrine to a T.

Regards

DL

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

You gave me no insight into why most abortions are initiated by Christians.

That's likely because she didn't need to, since you already had the insight even before you created this thread. It's your same insight into why most of the people who are against abortions, are Christians.

You pointed to other crimes while ignoring that jails stats show a really small % of atheists and a high % of religiously affiliated in our jails.

• Jail stats are inaccurate.
  • Jail stats don't count how many criminals came to jail as atheists, blind to their wicked evils, but left jail as Christians seeking Righteousness. 
  • Jail stats don't count how many criminals came to jail as Christians, seeking Righteousness, but left jail as lunatic atheists cursing God/angry at God for letting them get caught doing crime.
  • Jail is a poor/inappropriate gauge here, because Christianity is not a factor used to determine which criminals get caught and sent to jail.
  • Jail was the symbolic punishment given to the thief nailed on the cross, next to Jesus Christ, and we saw how little that sinful life cost him ---once he asked Jesus for forgiveness.
  • Jail and crime itself, are poor gauges here, because all humans are imperfect and commit Sin. All humans! lol. 

Thats what you refuse to grasp about Christianity, in terms of how it is not about Christians being perfect but Christians seeking Righteousness including praying for forgiveness when we sin as humans truly trying to prevent from sinning.

Edited by Tdot

5 hours ago, betsy said:

What is it to you what a Christian might agree or disagree with?  Why is that your business?

Okay, forget it then.  If your only argument is that you're not interested in having an argument, I can live with that.  You did the the same with assisted suicide.  No problem.

Edited by bcsapper

Your doctrine, given that your god seems to always kill and never cures, as Jesus taught was the right thing to do, indicates that they show life the same disrespect...

This type of thinking, is only found wherever a mind is controlled by Satan. In that case, you will denounce most everything good God does and try to pretend it is somehow evil.

For example if a woman walked in on a rapist violently penetrating her spouse, so she shot and killed the rapist ---would you then claim God is evil, because God let the rapist be killed instead of getting cured from raping people?  You see, that is the irrational thinking you are disseminating here.

Edited by Tdot

35 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Thats what you refuse to grasp about Christianity, in terms of how it is not about Christians being perfect but Christians seeking Righteousness including praying for forgiveness when we sin as humans truly trying to prevent from sinning.

Is it a sin if I promote genocidal entities/characters like Hitler and Yahweh?

Is it a sin if I or a god kills when we could just as easily cure?

Regards

DL

21 minutes ago, Tdot said:

This type of thinking, is only found wherever a mind is controlled by Satan. In that case, you will denounce most everything good God does and try to pretend it is somehow evil.

For example if a woman walked in on a rapist violently penetrating her spouse, so she shot and killed the rapist ---would you then claim God is evil, because God let the rapist be killed instead of getting cured from raping people?  You see, that is the irrational thinking you are disseminating here.

Why are you comparing the power in a woman to the power in Yahweh?

I will answer your cowardly deflection though.

Your own bible says that justice is close to an eye for an eye. That is a metaphor that says that the punishment should fit the crime or sin.

If a woman kills a rapist, it is overkill and thus unjust according to your own bible.

Do you agree with your bible or would you kill a rapist who is raping your own wife?

Regards

DL

1 minute ago, Marocc said:

There's a difference between the two in that God is Just.

I see an immoral double standard here where you condemn people for the same act that you forgive Yahweh for doing.

Jesus said that justice says that it is better to cure than kill, while you are saying it is justice to kill instead of cure.

What makes Yahweh's genocide just, given that it is the opposite of what Jesus taught?

Regards

DL

No thanks. I have no need and especially no want of the Christian god.

Regards

DL

That hardly matters to me. Call it whatever you want. You want to say God is bad and Beelzebub is good? No problem here. Fill your boots...
A rose is a rose, as far as I'm concerned. But more importantly, we are the knights of the rose. And now we know who you are.

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That hardly matters to me. Call it whatever you want. You want to say God is bad and Beelzebub is good? No problem here. Fill your boots...
A rose is a rose, as far as I'm concerned. But more importantly, we are the knights of the rose. And now we know who you are.

Thanks. Nice that you recognize a moral person who has rejected your satanic genocidal god.

Great Yahweh with your Heil mein Furer as he leads you through hell gate.

Regards

DL

6 hours ago, betsy said:

You gave  the act of homosexuality as an example: both the Old and the New Testament says, it's wrong!  Both Testaments forbid abetting and encouraging.....and joining in acts that encourage and abet a sinful act! So, there.

What did Jesus say about it?

3 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Why are you comparing the power in a woman to the power in Yahweh?

I will answer your cowardly deflection though.

Your own bible says that justice is close to an eye for an eye. That is a metaphor that says that the punishment should fit the crime or sin.

If a woman kills a rapist, it is overkill and thus unjust according to your own bible.

Do you agree with your bible or would you kill a rapist who is raping your own wife?

Regards

DL

Most killings are not intentional. If the rapist died from injuries, it matters if the person was not trying to kill the rapist while trying to subdue the rapist.  

You are deflecting here now, because you know this thread is a harlequinade.

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Now this, is beautiful.

2 hours ago, Tdot said:

Most killings are not intentional. If the rapist died from injuries, it matters if the person was not trying to kill the rapist while trying to subdue the rapist.  

Now that I think about it, this hypothetical woman is doing something very stupid and must have a gun randomly nearby. Unless the rapist is armed.... But you're not supposed to use a gun for self-defense if you don't happen to be a police officer on duty.

4 hours ago, French Patriot said:

while you are saying it is justice to kill instead of cure.

When did I say that?

5 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Care to expand on this with a longer apologetic.

Deuteronomy 22:25 “But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die." 

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/deuteronomy/22/13-29

If this was the law, then this would not be killing unjustly. But you know that.

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

What did Jesus say about it?

Matthew 19:4-6 "He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”"

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/matthew/19/4-6

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

Matthew 19:4-6 "He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”"

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/matthew/19/4-6

Jesus was not talking about sexual orientation there.  He was answering a question that was asked by the hypocritical Pharisees regarding the grounds for divorce.  He quoted the scripture in Genesis to show that divorce was not to be taken lightly.  Given the awful treatment of divorced and used women in his day, his purpose in quoting the passage in Genesis was to defend women.

The passage you quoted has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Context is everything.

Edited by Goddess

2 hours ago, Marocc said:

... you're not supposed to use a gun for self-defense ..When did I say that?

Oh I apologize, lovely lady, as I should have distinguished that I was referring to the USA ---where it is legal (in many states) to use firearms to subdue any form of unprovoked violence. That's exactly how George Zimmerman got away with executing teenager Trayvon Martin..

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Jesus was not talking about sexual orientation there.  He was answering a question that was asked by the hypocritical Pharisees regarding the grounds for divorce.  He quoted the scripture in Genesis to show that divorce was not to be taken lightly.  Given the awful treatment of divorced and used women in his day, his purpose in quoting the passage in Genesis was to defend women.

You must be devout student of the Bible. Which part of the 'made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife...........So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate' did you not understand?

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Context is everything.

:lol:Keep that in mind next time we talk about the Quran.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Context is everything.

The passage had everything to do with homosexuality, by excluding it, where the scripture specifically uses context when it mentions Jesus applying this way of living to males and females. Notice that the scripture didn't say "males and males" nor "females and females". Therefore your claim is simply not based in, logic, unless the 2 terms are in fact interchangeable. 

Edited by Tdot