Tech Resources pulls plug on Frontier mine.

eyeball

18 hours ago, Argus said:

It somehow doesn't surprise me that such an effort would be peopled by cringing, guilt-ridden lefties who probably cry every time they think of what a shameful past Canada has. I'd certainly never trust the likes of you to deal with natives on any subject whatever. It'd be like asking a Muslim religious fanatic to negotiate with Muslims on our behalf. Everyone in the country would soon be wearing burkas and beards. And I know what your 'training' involves. Did you get to hold the feather and cry in remorse and promise you'd try to do better at being an evil settler?

Doubling down on your ignorance, not surprised really.

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

If you're so ashamed of Canada in the present why don't you just leave? There must still be a country somewhere on the planet where everything is run by proud white conservatives and where non-whites are grateful and obedient.

I'm not ashamed of Canada in the past and present. I'm ashamed of the spinelessness of our leaders, but much could be accomplished if we could fumigate schools and universities of all the sniveling Marxist progressives so students would not be indoctrinated in anti-Canadian, anti-western, anti-Capitalist dogma.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

I'm not ashamed of Canada in the past and present. I'm ashamed of the spinelessness of our leaders, but much could be accomplished if we could fumigate schools and universities of all the sniveling Marxist progressives so students would not be indoctrinated in anti-Canadian, anti-western, anti-Capitalist dogma.

So scoop trucks...filling in ditches with people...forced relocation...gassing lefties...

Yeah, what's there to be ashamed of?

2 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks,  

Stop the personal attacks.  

Moderator's,

Maybe try getting used to it or clean this place up and start banning the racists.

Rise in anti-Indigenous racism and violence seen in wake of Wet'suwet'en protests

....she doesn't believe in publicly shaming racists and also doesn't feel confident in the role of police to take crime toward Indigenous people seriously.

Rather, she feels it's important for white allies to speak up for Indigenous people when they witness racism, especially online where most of the vitriol exists.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.547738