Millennial Women

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

I'm just curious to what you older folks think about Millennial Women and dating? How has sexuality and dating changed since the 80s?

Edited by ProudConservative

I don't know how Millennial women are, I don't have anything to do with them. 

I can't say how things have changed since the 80's.

Back in the 80's you had to have game to get laid, girls were flirty, but they wouldn't put out unless they really trusted you.

The best move was to just take it slow, let them get to know you, so they knew you weren't a creep.

Just took them on dates and treated them right : let the sexual tension build, let them come to you.

The Boomers before us, they were all about "free love", girls were giving it away, but in the 80's, things swung back the other way, Gen X girls were harder to get.

You weren't going to get anything for free, there was no cheap dates, at my high school it was all about boyfriend and girlfriend, going steady.

Edited by Dougie93

That being said, when I went to Europe in the late eighties, it was a different scene.

There was much more of a club culture in Europe, I won't say European girls were easier than Canadians, but they were a lot more  forward.

In Europe, girls would come right up to you, they would hit on you, it wasn't like Canada, if a European girl wanted you, she let you know.

Guest ProudConservative
15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Or you can stop wasting time and break out the drinks.

I remember back in University, a guy went on a rant about how he punch any guy in the face... That gave a girl alcohol, to try and get in her bed. There were a few players in the room, and he looked them in the eye, and they got intimidated.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

I remember back in University, a guy went on a rant about how he punch any guy in the face... That gave a girl alcohol, to try and get in her bed. There were a few players in the room, and looked them in the eye, and they got intimidated.

It's a false dichotomy. Girls do not need to be coddled like that. Actual fact young women want to have a good time and enjoy sex, and are not looking for serious relationships until later. So man up, you guys

I've had my share of wild sex with fast women, but I didn't stay single, I always found another girlfriend.

When we broke up, I'd party to get her out of my system, but wouldn't be long before I fell for another.  

Like I say, I don't know what girls are like these days, by I liked the company of women of my generation.

Edited by Dougie93

I am pretty close to one of my friends younger brother,  he's in his thirties, so he's a Millennial, and he just got married.

He married a Polish girl tho, blond haired blue eyed, fine looking woman,  I think she's a good catch.

She's very traditional though, Eastern European, she came to Canada as a teenager,  so I don't think she really counts as a Millennial women in the Canadian sense.

Guest ProudConservative
15 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I've had my share of wild sex with fast women, but I didn't stay single, I always found another girlfriend.

When we broke up, I'd party to get her out of my system, but wouldn't be long before I fell for another.  

Like I say, I don't know what girls are like these days, by I liked the company of women of my generation.

I think the fast sex generation is long gone. Relationships are all that's left, anyways maybe guys should settle for that.... Way more stability.

Guest ProudConservative

Well the international blogger Roosh V says Toronto is the worst city he's ever been to for picking up girls or dating. He goes on a rant. In other video's he says eastern Europe is where it's at.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, Dougie93 said:

Back in the 80's you had to have game to get laid, girls were flirty, but they wouldn't put out unless they really trusted you.

The best move was to just take it slow, let them get to know you, so they knew you weren't a creep.

Just took them on dates and treated them right : let the sexual tension build, let them come to you.

Nothing has changed, women still react to these things.  I've been on the modern dating scene.  You still need game.  Good looks help as always but women can be turned off even by handsome fellas if they're jerks.  It takes MASSIVE game and charm to get a decent woman to have sex with you on 1st date, beyond my scope of ability.  Most women want a decent guy, and if you treat a woman decent and have patience and manners you'll usually get laid by the 3rd date without having to try, it will just come natural.

Sure there's sluts who will sleep with people easily, but most women aren't.  I don't think i've dated a millennial but i know many millennial women and most don't just jump in bed. Their evolutionary psychology is programmed just like every other female generation to be picky and cautious because men are far less so, while the risks for them of sex and being alone with the opposite sex else is far greater.

• 3 years later...

I can't say I enjoy current dating.

I wound up dating an Asian woman, and don't think I could ever go back to dating western milenials.

My wife was raised in a society where marriage is important. Dignity, community, family. 

It was just painfully difficult for me to find a woman who related to this. 

It just seems like from my vantage point, that people now treat dating like a buffet. 

They line up a dozen people, and there almost isn't even an intent on any of these encounters to work anymore. 

It just becomes this addiction of going out on a date. Looking for the perfect match. 

Just to give a good idea, I went on this date with a gorgeous red head. I couldn't believe she was single, let alone that I got her phone number. 

She had a career, was insanely smart, and seemed level headed. 

The catch? She got in an argument with a 4 year boyfriend. Literally a disagreement. No yelling, no fighting. Just no agreement. This broke her "perfect relationship".

Part of me wanted to hook up, knowing she was rebounding, but part of me also knew she was making a major mistake. 

The more she talked about him, the more she seemed like she wasn't over him. She confessed they had fought that morning. 

Long story short, this seemed to be a theme. Looking for perfect. Prince charming. 

Wanting to be swept off of their feet, but many being bitter at having to babysit men or be a taxi if they were more advanced in their careers.

Everything seemed so complicated. Games. Rules. 

I just felt out of place.

I finally met a woman who loved simplicity like I did. 

I am totally not surprised at the volume of single people who are bitter.

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Consumer society has an innate culture of selfishness.  

I think its cultural. I agree with George Carlin. Want to know how Effed up a society is, look no further than the commercials being fed to the masses.

In western society, women are told they need to be thin to find a man. Beautiful. Watch a soap opera or show geared at women and the message is relentless. Makeup, diet, fitness, and somehow being happy even when you have a period. So they attack your self esteem right down to the unrealistic expectations society will have of you.

You start to look old, we can fix that. Fat? That too. Oh, and make sure he has money.

Men are marketed to on a level where you're told your gauge of self worth, is the woman you're with.

So, luxury watches, diamond ring for her, luxury cologne, nice car. Let's not kid ourselves though. You're nothing without her. 

They attack that sense of self right down to your breath. Look, if anything about you doesn't exude money, you will need gallons of alcohol to compensate. *insert alcohol commercials*

I have seen ads around the world, and in countries where the McDonald's ads focused on family and education, you tended to see the same discipline, socially.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:30 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

Nothing has changed, women still react to these things.  I've been on the modern dating scene.  You still need game.  Good looks help as always but women can be turned off even by handsome fellas if they're jerks.  It takes MASSIVE game and charm to get a decent woman to have sex with you on 1st date, beyond my scope of ability.

'''''

I disagree.

It has changed. Some 50,000 years ago, someone discovered numbers: how much of this for that.

Kubrick/Clarke imagined the dawn of man as causation/violence.

Elon Musk has money.