Canada election night 2019

13 minutes ago, Shady said:

If you don't like it here, leave.

I like it just fine, Confederation simply reduces that enjoyment, aside from the lulz derived from their silliness, as does the misguided political beliefs of the Eskimo Communists who infest this city, province and country.

F*ck Canada, and f*ck most Canadians. Hamilton and Ontario would be better off without them.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I like it just fine, Confederation simply reduces that enjoyment, aside from the lulz derived from their silliness, as does do the political beliefs of the Eskimo Communists who infest this city, province and country.

F*ck Canada, and f*ck most Canadians. Hamilton and Ontario would be better off without them.

Yep, there are several problems that need to be addressed.  But it's complete hyperbole to suggest Canada is the silliest country in the world.  Whatever that means.

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Yep, there are several problems that need to be addressed.  But it's complete hyperbole to suggest Canada is the silliest country in the world.  Whatever that means.

Name one sillier country.

I will continue the good fight behind enemy lines of this joke of a nation. If you don't like it, suck it up buttercup, or continue the butthurt and prove my point.

Edited by Yzermandius19

I mean, Canada just had an election where none of the roles of a federal government were even mentioned.

National security most of all, Canadians being held in Chinese dungeons because China is making war against Canada, not even mentioned.

There is literally only one thing Canadian politics is about, national helicopter mommy and how much allowance she will hand out, funded and secured by America.

It's beyond ridiculous, it's absurd.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I mean, Canada just had an election where none of the roles of a federal government were even mentioned.

National security most of all, Canadians being held in Chinese dungeons because China is making war against Canada, not even mentioned.

There is literally only one thing Canadian politics is about, national helicopter mommy and how much allowance she will hand out, funded and secured by America.

It's beyond ridiculous, it's absurd.

What's wrong with you? what a despicable comment..so much hate ....

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The declamation of a helpless Canadian man baby carries no weight, nobody is concerned with the opinion of infants. /shrugs.

Yea we all know how trust worthy america is don't we. Watching putin chase you out of syria..back stabbing your allies. Bend over some more.

Edited by Jimwd

5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Yea we all know how trust worthy america is don't we. Watching putin chase you out of syria..back stabbing your allies. Bend over some more

Obvious Canadian butt hurt is both obvious, and constant.  It's really all Canadians have, since Canada itself is a do nothing farce. /shrugs

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Obvious Canadian butt hurt is both obvious, and constant.  It's really all Canadians have, since Canada itself is a no nothing farce. /shrugs

The whole world knows what you are.The helsinki submission made you a world joke,.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Sure, whatever, Canada, say as you please, America will prop up and protect you even if you hate us.

Invaders, breeders, infestation, ra pists and killers,sh^thole countries

Goose stepping rallies with mobs chanting in lockstep lock her up..send them back.

Inciting hate

7 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Insecure russian puppets always spewing nonsense

I stood on the trace against the godless atheist Soviets, but I have no particular quarrel with the Russians, I actually love them, I'm a Russophile, student of Russian history.

Coincidentally my neighbors are Russians, both sides of me, great people, much better than having priggish and petulant Canadian neighbors.

Slava Rossiya.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I stood on the trace against the godless atheist Soviets, but I have no particular quarrel with the Russians, I actually love them, I'm a Russophile, student of Russian history./

How do you feel about nerve agent assassinations on allied soil?  Capturing ukrainian ships and sailors, annexing crimea?

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

How do you feel about nerve agent assassinations on allied soil?  Capturing ukrainian ships and sailors, annexing crimea?

Unless until NATO Article V and the Hague Convention is invoked, it is between the Russians and those who are in conflict with them.

America has no natural enemies, but no natural allies neither, America first, Crimea is of no concern to me, in fact I agree with the Russian position there, Obama provoked them.

Unless until NATO Article V and the Hague Convention is invoked, it is between the Russians and those who are in conflict with them.

America has no natural enemies, but no natural allies neither, America first, Crimea is of no concern to me, in fact I agree with the Russian position there, Obama provoked them.

You agree with the russian position? is that right? Well your countries official position is the annexation is illegal.

What now? 

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

You agree with the russian position? is that right? Well your countries official position is the annexation is illegal.

What now? 

I am not bound to have any quarrel with the Russians therein, unless and until I am drafted under the National Selective Service Act.

I am bound to fealty to the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, the POTUS is only CinC of the armed forces, I am not bound to fight wars for Washington by default.

I am not bound to have any quarrel with the Russians therein, unless and until I am drafted under the National Selective Service Act.

I am bound to fealty to the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, the POTUS is only CinC of the armed forces, I am not bound to fight wars for Washington by default.

I don't think your framers  wanted foreign interference and a president that is compromised by  Putin. Just guessing