Our Canadian elections needs an overhaul.

taxme

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Long live "Quebec libre". Get the hell out of Canada, now. I am fed up seeing french on my box of Corn Flakes cereal. :lol:

Nah, you gotta get on board, there is no better way to stick it to Canadian two nickel whores than by way of Quebec f@cking them in the ash.

Edited by Dougie93

21 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/the-staggering-price-of-quebec-independence/article17529502/

Quebec's net debt in 2013 was $175-billion, equivalent to 49 per cent of provincial gross domestic product (GDP). Before separating, Quebec would need to negotiate with Canada about assuming its share of federal debt (and assets). It's a safe guess that with 23 per cent of Canada's population, Quebec would end up assuming a similar amount of federal debt: $154-billion. This would increase its debt-to-GDP ratio to 92 per cent. At that point, Quebec would be more indebted than France, Spain and the United States, and just below the level in Italy. That's a lot of debt.

I doubt that quebec wants to start off as a third world country.  

It is thanks to Quebec that Canada is pretty much that close to becoming a third world country. Separate or not, Canada and Quebec will soon become just another third world country. It has to if he keeps on trying to destroy it's British/European culture and traditions and allowing other foreign cultures and traditions on par with Canada's. Having so many different languages, religions, cultures and traditions all bunched together is a recipe for disaster. New immigrants coming to Canada from non-western countries are already creating their own tribal zones in Canada. French Quebec is already one of those tribal zones, and they do not want to have anything to do with Canada at all. What about all the rest of the new immigrants? 

But besides that. What do you think about the topic that I created? Do you think that it is a good plan for Canada? Yes or no? 

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, taxme said:

But besides that. What do you think about the topic that I created? Do you think that it is a good plan for Canada? Yes or no? 

If you say that Canada can never be rid of Quebec, then nothing can change, thus by your own doctrine, why bother to make plans?

Canada is going nowhere fast, bow down to Greta Thunberg and the Bolshevist kooks, that's what Canada is all about now.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, taxme said:

I think that it is time for we the people to demand that any political party that gets the most seats in an election wins the election, and can stay in power for four years until the next election rolls around. Why should two political party's be able to join up together to be able to take down another political party that is in power because the other two political party's do not like the voted in party's programs and agendas. A political party needing so many seats to govern seems a bit ridiculous to me.

With the Grits winning a minority, do you still feel the same way?

On 10/16/2019 at 4:16 PM, taxme said:

I think that it is time for we the people to demand that any political party that gets the most seats in an election wins the election, and can stay in power for four years until the next election rolls around. Why should two political party's be able to join up together to be able to take down another political party that is in power because the other two political party's do not like the voted in party's programs and agendas. A political party needing so many seats to govern seems a bit ridiculous to me.

.......... :)

The one that wins the most seats does always get to govern,The one exception to this precedent was in 1925, when Mackenzie King held on as PM despite the Conservative Party winning more seats in that year’s election. King’s decision was deeply controversial at the time and characterized as a “usurpation” of power. It wound up causing one of the greatest constitutional crises of Canadian political history, the so-called “King-Byng” affair.  

We won't see proportional rep anytime as the conservatives won the popular vote (so I guess Trudeau is illegitimate eh  :)-  )    

On 10/17/2019 at 3:40 PM, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/the-staggering-price-of-quebec-independence/article17529502/

Quebec's net debt in 2013 was $175-billion, equivalent to 49 per cent of provincial gross domestic product (GDP). Before separating, Quebec would need to negotiate with Canada about assuming its share of federal debt (and assets). It's a safe guess that with 23 per cent of Canada's population, Quebec would end up assuming a similar amount of federal debt: $154-billion. This would increase its debt-to-GDP ratio to 92 per cent. At that point, Quebec would be more indebted than France, Spain and the United States, and just below the level in Italy. That's a lot of debt.

I doubt that quebec wants to start off as a third world country.  

Knowing the stunned Anglophone politicians in the rest of Canada would no doubt let Quebec off the hook and not have them pay back anything. They will probably say, awe, give the french a break, eh? They are broke already. Canada is one big joke. And things can only get worse now with this prime mistake back in power again to make Canada un great even more. Disgusting country. 

On 10/23/2019 at 3:14 PM, scribblet said:

The one that wins the most seats does always get to govern,The one exception to this precedent was in 1925, when Mackenzie King held on as PM despite the Conservative Party winning more seats in that year’s election. King’s decision was deeply controversial at the time and characterized as a “usurpation” of power. It wound up causing one of the greatest constitutional crises of Canadian political history, the so-called “King-Byng” affair.  

We won't see proportional rep anytime as the conservatives won the popular vote (so I guess Trudeau is illegitimate eh  :)-  )    

Trudeau was illegitimate to run a country from the start. Now he has four more years to make Canada a real and true third world country. Aw well. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:03 PM, Nefarious Banana said:

You're wrong . . . . Quebec gone, Ontario irrelevant, Maritimes will always be 'third world' . . . . . .

Western separation . . . one way or the other.  Canada as you know it won't exist.

Have you been to Atlantic Canada? Or a developing country? 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland