Democrat candidates on Israel's record on human rights

7 minutes ago, J4L said:

Actually, the Jews were expelled by the Romans in 132 AD, and had longed for a return to their homeland for centuries. It's a central theme in Jewish religion.  The Jewish diaspora even pray towards Israel.  Under the Ottoman Empire, the Holy Land was a barren wasteland, with barely 200,000 inhabitants.  It was not until the British conquered much of the Middle East, people (Jews and Arabs) started to move there in droves.

There was an American journalist called Helen Thomas who once said many decades ago that why don't the Jews get out of Israel and go back to Europe where they came from. She lost her job for saying this by the Zionist owned news paper that she worked for. It seems that in history past there have been many incidents where Jews had been expelled from many countries. They appeared to be not too well liked wherever they went. Why would that be, I wonder? Just curious. 

Just now, taxme said:

So, why are the Palestinians still fighting with Israel over what they say was land stolen from them? What is their problem? But why would there be a need to buy land when the Pals say that they already owned the land? There is really something wrong with this Middle East picture. 

Because during their 1948 war of extermination, the Mufti promised the local Arabs untold wealth if they'd just evacuate and let the Arab armies use total war to exterminate the Jews.

They lost. Israel won.

Lesson: Don't start wars then lose. Or better yet, don't follow one of Hitler's top Nazis on the run from the noose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

There was an American journalist called Helen Thomas who once said many decades ago that why don't the Jews get out of Israel and go back to Europe where they came from. She lost her job for saying this by the Zionist owned news paper that she worked for. It seems that in history past there have been many incidents where Jews had been expelled from many countries. They appeared to be not too well liked wherever they went. Why would that be, I wonder? Just curious. 

Many Israeli Jews arrived in Israel from Muslim lands when they were all expelled due to the Arabs losing the 1948 war...and other events...like the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

26 minutes ago, J4L said:

Arabs have cheap oil

For Israel, its mainly to show Canada stands on a moral high ground, and will not be intimidated by the UN. Too bad Trudeau has no balls though. And of course, the Jewish and Christian population gives $$$ to political parties in droves.

Do not worry about Trudeau. If he loses the election to the conservatives, Scheer no doubt will be pro-Israel all the way and all Jews then should be happy once again. I have started to give money to Bernier and the PPC Party. Where Bernier stands on Israel, I do not know. Bernier of course is no doubt in conflict with what the Zionists plans for Canada are but Bernier is challenging all of their programs and agendas that nobody really wants anyway. I think that Bernier is going to have a big problem with those people. Just saying. 

8 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

This thread is going to off the rails quick enough. Time to exit before the usual suspects get another thread locked. :D  Have fun.

Marcus's click bait video is patently anti-Israeli and laments the fact that for the most part, the Democrats support Israel and he wishes that they wouldn't.

There's nothing else to say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Many Israeli Jews arrived in Israel from Muslim lands when they were all expelled due to the Arabs losing the 1948 war...and other events...like the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Reveal hidden contents

They were being expelled from many countries in the past long before the 1948 war ever started as far as I understand it to be. 

13 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

This thread is going to off the rails quick enough. Time to exit before the usual suspects get another thread locked. :D  Have fun.

I will join you also. Talk to you on another thread. :)

1 minute ago, taxme said:

They were being expelled from many countries in the past long before the 1948 war ever started as far as I understand it to be. 

After the 1948 War in particular, the Arab World expelled its Jews who made their way to Israel. Sore losers, literally...blame the local Jews by stealing their property and giving them the boot. It was all very Third Reich-ish...probably due to the presence of actual Nazis. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will join you also. Talk to you on another thread. :)

Oh yeah? What's there to say about these twenty idiots' position on Israel? None of them said BURN IT DOWN...which upsets a certain group of folks.

Need we say anything more?

35 minutes ago, taxme said:

There was an American journalist called Helen Thomas who once said many decades ago that why don't the Jews get out of Israel and go back to Europe where they came from. She lost her job for saying this by the Zionist owned news paper that she worked for.

LOL at "Zionist owned newspaper."

It seems that in history past there have been many incidents where Jews had been expelled from many countries. They appeared to be not too well liked wherever they went. Why would that be, I wonder? Just curious. 

Well, unlike many other ethnic groups and tribal religions, the Jews survived and weathered the storm throughout centuries of European persecution.  The only people you can compare them to is the Roma, and they were expelled, and outright murdered by their host countries.  Lets not forget about what happened to Muslims in Spain and Eastern Europe, once the Ottoman Empire began to collapse.

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

Do not worry about Trudeau. If he loses the election to the conservatives, Scheer no doubt will be pro-Israel all the way and all Jews then should be happy once again. I have started to give money to Bernier and the PPC Party.

You are just wasting your money.  

Where Bernier stands on Israel, I do not know. Bernier of course is no doubt in conflict with what the Zionists plans for Canada are but Bernier is challenging all of their programs and agendas that nobody really wants anyway. I think that Bernier is going to have a big problem with those people. Just saying. 

Textbook Antisemitism.

How can 1.1% of the population control Canadian foreign policy?

Edited by J4L

34 minutes ago, J4L said:

You are just wasting your money.  

Textbook Antisemitism.

How can 1.1% of the population control Canadian foreign policy?

Maybe it is you who is wasting his money?  Hey, you never know, eh? Lol.

Sure? Question or challenge anything Zionist and one gets called an anti-semite. So, what else is new? 

It took only a few commies to start the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. Probably they were only about 1.1% of the population. The Zionists may be small in number but they appear to just about run everything in our society. They seem to be everywhere in politics and the media, academia, and the entertainment industry and behind the many special minority interest groups out there and they can pretty much push whatever their leftist liberal communist program and agenda is that they want implemented. They have and own all the money. :( 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe it is you who is wasting his money?  Hey, you never know, eh? Lol.

Sure? Question or challenge anything Zionist and one gets called an anti-semite. So, what else is new? 

It took only a few commies to start the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. Probably they were only about 1.1% of the population. The Zionists may be small in number but they appear to just about run everything in our society. They seem to be everywhere in politics and the media, academia, and the entertainment industry and behind the many special minority interest groups out there and they can pretty much push whatever their leftist liberal communist program and agenda is that they want implemented. They have and own all the money. :( 

Actually Omni and The_Squid control the media now.  I tried to talk them out of it, but to no avail.

Edited by J4L

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Incorrect, technically it's off topic. That's how threads work.

Wrong, 100%.

Israel's record on human rights can only be put into context by comparing it to one other country - Pakistan. It's impossible to consider Israel's religious problems wthout looking at the only country in modern history to exist under the exact same set of circumstances - Pakistan.

Pakistan is right on point, you just don't want to admit it. Boo-hoo.

But keep scurrying. It's amusing.

• Haha 1

This thread is a poor attempt to stimulate a discussion and is therefore locked.  

Members are invited to open a new thread on the same topic -- whatever that may be -- but the Opening Post will have to be of better quality while conforming with the forum rules and guidelines.