Trudeau begs president of Nigeria for one million immigrants.

This fool of a prime mistake of Canada was over in Nigeria recently( boy, does this guy get around)and was there apparently pleading with the president of Nigeria to allow for one million Nigerians from that country to be able to leave and immigrate to Canada under a new employment and migration program designed for immigrants. No doubt due to the United Nations migration program which Trudeau signed onto that says that any refugee that wants to immigrate to Canada can do so, and be allowed to come to Canada, and cannot be denied entry into Canada. 

The fool says that it cannot be overlooked the contributions that new immigrants have giving to and done for Canada. Well, for all the new immigrants that have been coming to Canada for decades now, why is there still approx. 2% of Canadians unemployed and are on unemployment or on welfare? More immigration appears to not be solving the unemployment problem. Bringing in more new immigrants can only add to the destruction of this country. The environment, landfills, pressures and more damages to our infrastructures, more social and medical services needed, and more wildlife losing their homes, I find it very hard as hell as to how more immigration will be of any benefit to host Canadians or Canada itself. So far, no good. 

Trying to tell host Canadians that they need a million more new Nigerian immigrants to come to Canada is bloody insane but yet this is what the fool and his Somali immigration minister is trying to do too Canada. Flood Canada with every refugee that they can which is costing the Canadian taxpayer's hundreds of billions, of their tax dollars to take care and hopefully try and get them settled here with a job to boot. Toronto is crying and staggering with the amount of tax dollars that it is costing them with all the new illegal refugees living in that city. This nonsense that Canada has an aging problem is right alright. People are aging every day. Even you and me and thee. Well duh! But to make it appear as though we need more immigrants because all we appear to have left are old people getting ready to retire is ridiculous. This is just a farce and an excuse to flood Canada with more of the worlds poor and help keep wages and benefits down. 

This prime mistake of Canada has done so much damage to Canada and it is costing the Canadian taxpayer billions of their tax dollars every year to help fulfill Trudeau and his Somali immigration minister dream of bringing in millions of the worlds poor refugees. There is supposed to be hundreds of millions of refugees in the world. Is it the plan of this fool of a prime mistake of ours, at the behest of his hero G. Soros, to bring them all in? With this fool I think if he could he would. The guy is crazy in the head. Just my opinion of course.

So, anyone here thinks that this is a great idea to be bringing in a million Nigerians into Canada on top of the thousands of criminal illegals that keep crossing our borders into Canada illegally every day plus the 300,000 that are allowed to come to Canada legally will be good and great for Canada and Canadians? We all must know full well by now that Nigeria is full of scammers, and many of those scammers have been trying to bilk millions of dollars out of unsuspecting Canadians out of their money for decades now. Imagine what some of them will do to Canadians when they get here?

Our present day immigration policy has gone beyond ridiculous and way out of whack. Canada needs a moratorium on immigration, not more immigration. How long will it be before Canadians demand this madness to stop?    Source: Website CBTV 

You don't even need to make up these stories to disqualify Trudeau as a Prime Minister who wants the best for its People.

Don't play into Liberals' hands with fake news and stories. They are making stuff up all the time and they look really bad because of it, no one trusts the media or any poll station organization exactly for this one reason; pushing fake stories down peoples' throats. Not only do they push their fake stories and news and polls, but they disqualify the opposite side as being the real spreader of false information.

A thread like that, is exactly what Justin Trudeau wants.

We're not talking about his acts of obstruction of justice.

We're not talking about his openness to illegal immigration and his call for illegals to come to Canada after Trump was elected.

We're not talking about all his diplomatic gaffes, the millions of them.

We're not talking about his links with Muslims and terror organizations.

We're not talking about Omar Khadr, who Justin Trudeau gave him millions so he could buy downtown areas in Alberta and become a landlord.

We're not talking about the horrible trade deal he signed with the US.

We're not talking about his bribes to CBC/all the media for their support in the upcoming election.

Be mindful when you spread propaganda aimed against the Liberals. Make sure it's true. Because the Liberals are literal criminals, you don't even need to lie about it to make a case on them. 

That is exactly what Trudeau is? Stupid and brainless and I would not put it pass that fool do do such a thing. Maybe it was a hoax story, and then again maybe it was not. How would you be so sure about it being a hoax anyway? We should know by now that the bought and paid for Canadian media will lie and protect Trudeau from any stupid and brainless thing that he says or does. But there is no denying the fact that Trudeau would love to flood this country with people from non western countries by the hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions every year. Our present day immigration policy says it all. 85% of all of our new immigrants are coming from non western countries which we have seen in the past few decades where millions already have immigrated to Canada. Whether it be a million from Nigeria or a million all together from several different other non western countries it still all adds up to millions over a few years. Hey, believe what you want to believe and so will I. Bye-bye. 

Regardless of the veracity of the OP, it does open up an interesting bit of Groper hypocrisy. Groper decided some time ago that the FN MUST be consulted on various infrastructure  and resource projects. Yet the same idiot who agreed with the MMIW report that there's a "continuing colonial genocide" against the FN,  blithely announced a rather large increase in immigration before all that. Now, it's funny how we have to consult the FN when it comes to growing Canada's economy in various sectors, but when it comes to growing the population artificially with irresponsibly high immigration numbers, thus continuing that " colonial genocide", no consultation is required.  39.5% of Canadians proved just how amazingly f***ing dumb they were in 2015. All the warning signs were there. All they had to do was open their eyes and ears.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Armchairprophet said:

Regardless of the veracity of the OP, it does open up an interesting bit of Groper hypocrisy. Groper decided some time ago that the FN MUST be consulted on various infrastructure  and resource projects. Yet the same idiot who agreed with the MMIW report that there's a "continuing colonial genocide" against the FN,  blithely announced a rather large increase in immigration before all that. Now, it's funny how we have to consult the FN when it comes to growing Canada's economy in various sectors, but when it comes to growing the population artificially with irresponsibly high immigration numbers, thus continuing that " colonial genocide", no consultation is required.  39.5% of Canadians proved just how amazingly f***ing dumb they were in 2015. All the warning signs were there. All they had to do was open their eyes and ears.

It's not so much that Canadians are dumb, the issue is rather that Canada is not really a unitary country, it's a collection of former British colonies who were forced together in a shotgun marriage by the imperial government in London, Canadian Confederation, which is all "Canada" really is,  was intended to be kind of like a NATO alliance to keep the Americans out, the French in, and the Indians down, but as a result, it failed to launch as an true nation, and the fallout is that none of the parochial regions of the federation will ever take responsibility for the whole.

It's always somebody else's responsibility in Canada, because there is no such thing as a unified Canada, hence why the Americans are forced to run Canada's affairs for Canada by default.

Individually, Canadians can be brilliant, but as a collective, there is simply no there there.

What has filled that void, is simply the Liberal Party of Canada. 

The Liberal Party of Canada is Canada for all intents and purposes, there is nothing which exists outside of the fabricated Potemkin Village which the Liberals have constructed, in earnest since about 1965 when they erased British Canada and replaced it with the de facto one party state you see now.

See that Maple Leaf flag?  That's the Liberal Party of Canada flag.   Hear that O Canada song?  That's the Liberal Party of Canada song.

Hence why I only fly the Red Ensign and sing God Save The Queen and the Maple Leaf Forever.   

Look around the world, which country do you see which most resembles Canada?

It's the Russian Federation, the United Russia Freedom Party and Vladimir Putin, have actually adopted the Liberal Party of Canada model.

The American Reb Menace is at the gates, rally, rally, rally around Putin, er I mean Trudeau.

Canadians are not dumb, but they have been successfully brainwashed, that is what the CBC state propaganda arm is for, just like TASS and Pravda.

BellGlobemediaCTV and Rogers are not inclined to deviate from the state propaganda, because both of those corporations are protected entrenched interests who are beneficiaries of this regime, same as the fake news channels in Russia.

Edited by Dougie93

Nigerians get a bad rap, because they are very black and very African, they are an easy target for the racist scapegoating hicks, but in actual fact, Nigeria has served the British Empire, which is all Canada really is, with valour, in the Cameroons and East Africa Campaign in the First World War, and in Burma in the Second World War, the Nigerians were like the Canadian Corps of Africa.

God save the Queen, God bless Nigeria, they've earned their place in this Empire of Liberty, same as Canadians, in the exact same way.

If you're going to throw the Nigerians under the bus, then you are throwing yourself under the bus, because if they are not British, then neither are you.

British is not a race, British is not a place, Britain was 25% of the worlds territory and population, to include Nigeria, they are not foreign, we are they, they are us.

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is more fake news for rubes...

Fact check: No, Trudeau did not ask Nigeria for a million immigrants

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/fact-check-no-trudeau-did-not-ask-nigeria-for-a-million-immigrants-1.4382608

So, why do you think a website like CBTV would make up such a story like that if it were not true? What did they have to gain by it? And why would the media party(CBC/CTV/Global)even waste their time and bother to report on this story of lies if it were not true? If it were all bull chit well then ignore the story. They ignore plenty of so called fake stories. Why not this one if it appeared so ridiculous a story? Is there nothing better or more important than worrying about what some unknown website said that may be true or not? 

As a person who likes to make it appear as though he is an educated person and knows all are you able to say with 100% certainty that the story was not true at all? I bet that you cannot?  But if you can, go ahead, make your day, if you can. Knowing Trudeau he probably wanted two million but decided that he would only take a million for now. :lol:

Why is all I can ever get from you are words to describe me as a rube, uneducated, racist, Nazi and bottom feeder all the time? For an educated person you sure act more like an uneducated person. What is with all the insults from you anyway? Are you just here to insult or to debate? Just asking. ;)

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Nigerians get a bad rap, because they are very black and very African, they are an easy target for the racist scapegoating hicks, but in actual fact, Nigeria has served the British Empire, which is all Canada really is, with valour, in the Cameroons and East Africa Campaign in the First World War, and in Burma in the Second World War, the Nigerians were like the Canadian Corps of Africa.

God save the Queen, God bless Nigeria, they've earned their place in this Empire of Liberty, same as Canadians, in the exact same way.

If you're going to throw the Nigerians under the bus, then you are throwing yourself under the bus, because if they are not British, then neither are you.

British is not a race, British is not a place, Britain was 25% of the worlds territory and population, to include Nigeria, they are not foreign, we are they, they are us.

1. The British/European white people are always getting a bad rap and are easy targets today by the many non white racists who hate white people and are jealous because of their intelligence, being very artistic, and who have invented the many things today that we use in our homes and outside our homes that have made life very convenient for all human beings on earth. The white race has made the world a better place to live in for all human beings on earth. What have Nigerians really done to make people's life on earth better? Anything that you can show me here besides them serving in the military? I know that they have been involved in many scams here in Canada. Sure white people have done some very bad things in the past to each other and other races but that is no reason to constantly keep demonizing white people for all the faults that are going on in the world. I will never understand that if the white people are so bad and so racist why then do non white people keep wanting to immigrate to a white western country all the time? Why is that? Do you know why? Just asking. 

2. Canada is losing it's place in the world thanks to the greedy leftist liberals and commies in this country. I do not think that you can compare Canada to Nigeria at all. I see more Nigerians by the thousands wanting to immigrate to Canada. I do not see Canadians by the thousands wanting to immigrate to Nigeria. Why do you suppose that would be? Just asking. 

3. Where was it where I said that I was wanting to throw Nigerians under any bus. Please explain? I am talking about immigration, not throwing people under a bus. Hello. 

4. The last I checked there is a country and a place called Britain. Then that should make all of it's British citizen's British, and those British citizens do belong to a race of people called white people although thanks to massive nonwhite immigration over the years Britain is starting to look more like Nigeria as an example. If Nigerians do not live in Britain then they are foreigners. I am pretty sure that Nigerians do not call themselves British anymore than British people are going to call themselves Nigerian even though they once ruled over the country. Canadians do not call themselves British. They call themselves Canadian. The old British empire is dead anyway just like Canada pretty much is. The Queen is there in name only especially when it comes to Quebec where they will tell you that the British Queen is not their Queen. Nigeria is an independent country and they are Nigerian and not British anymore. 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. The British/European white people are always getting a bad rap and are easy targets today by the many non white racists who hate white people and are jealous because of their intelligence, being very artistic, and who have invented the many things today that we use in our homes and outside our homes that have made life very convenient for all human beings on earth. The white race has made the world a better place to live in for all human beings on earth. What have Nigerians really done to make people's life on earth better? Anything that you can show me here besides them serving in the military? I know that they have been involved in many scams here in Canada. Sure white people have done some very bad things in the past to each other and other races but that is no reason to constantly keep demonizing white people for all the faults that are going on in the world. I will never understand that if the white people are so bad and so racist why then do non white people keep wanting to immigrate to a white western country all the time? Why is that? Do you know why? Just asking. 

2. Canada is losing it's place in the world thanks to the greedy leftist liberals and commies in this country. I do not think that you can compare Canada to Nigeria at all. I see more Nigerians by the thousands wanting to immigrate to Canada. I do not see Canadians by the thousands wanting to immigrate to Nigeria. Why do you suppose that would be? Just asking. 

3. Where was it where I said that I was wanting to throw Nigerians under any bus. Please explain? I am talking about immigration, not throwing people under a bus. Hello. 

4. The last I checked there is a country and a place called Britain. Then that should make all of it's British citizen's British, and those British citizens do belong to a race of people called white people although thanks to massive nonwhite immigration over the years Britain is starting to look more like Nigeria as an example. If Nigerians do not live in Britain then they are foreigners. I am pretty sure that Nigerians do not call themselves British anymore than British people are going to call themselves Nigerian even though they once ruled over the country. Canadians do not call themselves British. They call themselves Canadian. The old British empire is dead anyway just like Canada pretty much is. The Queen is there in name only especially when it comes to Quebec where they will tell you that the British Queen is not their Queen. Nigeria is an independent country and they are Nigerian and not British anymore. 

Nobody cares what you think, Taxme, you are overruled,  many times over.    You get your one vote, and you're welcome to it, other than that, you're irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Nobody cares what you think, Taxme, you are overruled,  many times over.    You get your one vote, and you're welcome to it, other than that, you're irrelevant.

And I suppose that you think that what you say here thrills everyone here, eh? You are just as irrelevant and insignificant here as I am. I must have hit one of your leftist liberal nerves and got you all upset, eh? Did I just overrule you? LOL. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

And I suppose that you think that what you say here thrills everyone here, eh? You are just as irrelevant and insignificant here as I am. I must have hit one of your leftist liberal nerves and got you all upset, eh? Did I just overrule you? LOL. 

Oh I acknowledge my political insignificance  in Canada, I am even more insignificant than you, your constituency is overruled, but I don't even have a constituency in Canada,  I am literally an army of one.

I just focus on what I can control, which is amassing capital and property, because in the end, the only way to really be free, is to be independently wealthy.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Oh I acknowledge my political insignificance  in Canada, I am even more insignificant than you, your constituency is overruled, but I don't even have a constituency in Canada,  I am literally an army of one.

I just focus on what I can control, which is amassing capital and property, because in the end, the only way to really be free, is to be independently wealthy.

If it were not for your leftist liberals who have been running and ruining Canada for decades now, all Canadians would have plenty of capital and property and be wealthy. I know that you are someone who only thinks about himself because you always show that here. It's all about you and the rest of us can go take a hike, right? When was the last time you proposed a plan as to how make Canada great again instead of waiting for it to implode? I get very frustrated also about what is going on in Canada but what I would prefer to see is Canada and Canadians become great again. Canada needs a Trump. But that will never happen as long as Canadians keep voting in liberals/socialists/communists and environmentalists and keep giving them the power and control into running and ruling and ruining this once great nation. But all the snow on Mt. Killimajaro will probably melt first before we will ever see Canada become great again. 

My opinion, and I am sticking with it. :D

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

If it were not for your leftist liberals who have been running and ruining Canada for decades now, all Canadians would have plenty of capital and property and be wealthy. I know that you are someone who only thinks about himself because you always show that here. It's all about you and the rest of us can go take a hike, right? When was the last time you proposed a plan as to how make Canada great again instead of waiting for it to implode? I get very frustrated also about what is going on in Canada but what I would prefer to see is Canada and Canadians become great again. Canada needs a Trump. But that will never happen as long as Canadians keep voting in liberals/socialists/communists and environmentalists and keep giving them the power and control into running and ruling and ruining this once great nation. But all the snow on Mt. Killimajaro will probably melt first before we will ever see Canada become great again. 

My opinion, and I am sticking with it. :D

I own property here and I am a responsible property owner and I take care of my neighbors, and I served Canada in the armed forces for many years, so I don't feel like I owe Canada anything, I spent half my life at the disposal of the Government of Canada, sworn and prepared to do mass murder on their behalf, but so far as I am concerned, the rest of my life is my own.

In terms of the self defeating socialist proclivities of Canadians, as I said, the only way to be free of them is to be independently wealthy, thus that is what I am dedicating the rest of my life to, to include ensuring that my lovely wife and her family are taken care of as well.

It's hard for me to be frustrated when I am living so high on the hog, it's not Canada which is making me wealthy, but I still enjoy the property here which I have purchased.

Other than that, I don't give a shit about Canada anymore, its a federation which is not actually relevant to me,  I don't need Canada, i don't even live there, I live in Wellington County Ontario,  Canada is an abstraction which is no longer relevant to my life.

19 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I own property here and I am a responsible property owner and I take care of my neighbors, and I served Canada in the armed forces for many years, so I don't feel like I owe Canada anything, I spent half my life at the disposal of the Government of Canada, sworn and prepared to do mass murder on their behalf, but so far as I am concerned, the rest of my life is my own.

In terms of the self defeating socialist proclivities of Canadians, as I said, the only way to be free of them is to be independently wealthy, thus that is what I am dedicating the rest of my life to, to include ensuring that my lovely wife and her family are taken care of as well.

It's hard for me to be frustrated when I am living so high on the hog, it's not Canada which is making me wealthy, but I still enjoy the property here which I have purchased.

Other than that, I don't give a shit about Canada anymore, its a federation which is not actually relevant to me,  I don't need Canada, i don't even live there, I live in Wellington County Ontario,  Canada is an abstraction which is no longer relevant to my life.

All Canada's problems were created and started by the many french Quebec prime mistakes that the rest of English Canada kept voting in. This is probably one of the reasons why you dislike Canada so much as I do these days. It truly has come down to why give a chit about Canada anymore. All of our new immigrants are coming from countries that are not culturally compatible with Canada or Canadians and Canada will not be worth giving a chit about anymore thanks to french Quebec. Asians, Sikhs, Muslims are all building up their own little multicultural tribal turfs in Canada and so will the Nigerians do the same when they get here no doubt by the hundreds of thousands if Trudeau and his Somali immigration minister gets their way. My opinion, of course. :(

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

All Canada's problems were created and started by the many french Quebec prime mistakes that the rest of English Canada kept voting in. This is probably one of the reasons why you dislike Canada so much as I do these days. It truly has come down to why give a chit about Canada anymore. All of our new immigrants are coming from countries that are not culturally compatible with Canada or Canadians and Canada will not be worth giving a chit about anymore thanks to french Quebec. Asians, Sikhs, Muslims are all building up their own little multicultural tribal turfs in Canada and so will the Nigerians do the same when they get here no doubt by the hundreds of thousands if Trudeau and his Somali immigration minister gets their way. My opinion, of course. :(

But I don't actually like Canadian "culture" because the reality of it is that Canadians are cowardly freedom hating knee jerk totalitarian prohibitionists, the more immigrants who flood in the more that is diluted.

For example the West Indians I grew up with were totally Americanized, to include the same gun culture, and they are socially conservatives like Americans too.

The Somalis are like that too,  Muslims are hyper conservatives, Sikhs are hyper conservatives, Chinese are hyper conservatives, the Canadian nanny state left is importing their own doom.

And the moribund socialist economy being collapsed under the weight of the immigrants is what I want too.

I don't see the immigrants as mine ememies, the immigrants are my allies against a Canadian culture which I have come to despise.

And in terms of tribal turf, I have mine as well, it's like 97% white where I live, the immigrant turf is in the cities, they don't come out here where I live.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

But I don't actually like Canadian "culture" because the reality of it is that Canadians are cowardly freedom hating knee jerk totalitarian prohibitionists, the more immigrants who flood in the more that is diluted.

For example the West Indians I grew up with were totally Americanized, to include the same gun culture, and they are socially conservatives like Americans too.

The Somalis are like that too,  Muslims are hyper conservatives, Sikhs are hyper conservatives, Chinese are hyper conservatives, the Canadian nanny state left is importing their own doom.

And the moribund socialist economy being collapsed under the weight of the immigrants is what I want too.

I don't see the immigrants as mine ememies, the immigrants are my allies against a Canadian culture which I have come to despise.

And in terms of tribal turf, I have mine as well, it's like 97% white where I live, the immigrant turf is in the cities, they don't come out here where I live.

With Canada's present day pro non western immigration policy it should not take more then another two more decades at most to knock down that 97% white number down that white scale of yours. Your Somali immigration minister wants to now try and flood not only the big city with nonwhite immigrants but now wants to flood your white out of town neighborhood with more nonwhites. That program and agenda is coming to you. Just give it a little time. Wherever communities have tried to dump thousands of non western people into their community, like they did in New Hampshire and Minnesota, crime has gone up big time. Don't believe me. Go on the internet and look for it. It is all there for you.

So enjoy your 97% white neighborhood for now while you still have it. :D

At the end of the day, I simply do not fear these people, people don't scare me, bring in a million of them, bring in a hundred million of them, submerge balderdash Canadian "culture" in an ocean of immigrants, please do.

In terms of it being as white as the driven snow around here, having come from where I come from, it seems weird to me, I mean, white people don't bother me, but being from downtown Toronto I'm perfectly happy living amongst non whites, that doesn't bother me neither.

Nobody ever f**ks with me, and any who ever would will simply impale themselves, I am not one to be trifled with.

What are they going to do?  Threaten my life, limb or property? Like I said,  I'm a mass murderer by trade, literally world class, so they'd simply be embarking on a suicide mission.

I live and let live, and otherwise I simply walk tall and trust in the Lord, the God of the Hebrews is with me, always; no fears on earth.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

With Canada's present day pro non western immigration policy it should not take more then another two more decades at most to knock down that 97% white number down that white scale of yours. Your Somali immigration minister wants to now try and flood not only the big city with nonwhite immigrants but now wants to flood your white out of town neighborhood with more nonwhites. That program and agenda is coming to you. Just give it a little time. Wherever communities have tried to dump thousands of non western people into their community, like they did in New Hampshire and Minnesota, crime has gone up big time. Don't believe me. Go on the internet and look for it. It is all there for you.

So enjoy your 97% white neighborhood for now while you still have it. :D

You're contradicting yourself, first you assert that the immigrants will congregate in tribal turfs, then you assert that they will be spreading out into the countryside, make up your mind, which is it?

For example, this is a huge county here, many times the size of Toronto, so if they come out here, they would be diluted to the opposite of a tribal turf.

Moreover, there are already millions of immigrants in the GTA now, they are free to come out here, and yet they don't, so the evidence contradicts your assertion in any case.

The vast majority of white people in the GTA don't come out here, because the reality is,  there's not much work to be had here, you basically have to be a farmer, or wealthy to live here, most white people can't afford to live here never mind the immigrants.

The guy who lives beyond the woods behind my property is a multimillionaire with an estate the size of my whole subdivision, Justin Bieber is building a mega mansion down the road, any immigrants who are coming out here, are going to be rich immigrants not criminals.

I bought in before the prices went up, but if you want to buy a house of my street now, they start at about $800,000, third world immigrants and most white people too, can't afford to buy a house here.

Edited by Dougie93

40 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You're contradicting yourself, first you assert that the immigrants will congregate in tribal turfs, then you assert that they will be spreading out into the countryside, make up your mind, which is it?

For example, this is a huge county here, many times the size of Toronto, so if they come out here, they would be diluted to the opposite of a tribal turf.

Moreover, there are already millions of immigrants in the GTA now, they are free to come out here, and yet they don't, so the evidence contradicts your assertion in any case.

The vast majority of white people in the GTA don't come out here, because the reality is,  there's not much work to be had here, you basically have to be a farmer, or wealthy to live here, most white people can't afford to live here never mind the immigrants.

The guy who lives beyond the woods behind my property is a multimillionaire with an estate the size of my whole subdivision, Justin Bieber is building a mega mansion down the road, any immigrants who are coming out here, are going to be rich immigrants not criminals.

I bought in before the prices went up, but if you want to buy a house of my street now, they start at about $800,000, third world immigrants and most white people too, can't afford to buy a house here.

But non western immigrants are congregating in the majority in some cities already. When they do amount to a huge number like Sikhs for instance have they do start to begin to build their own Sikh turf and they do get together to try and buy out others in that neighborhood who are not Sikhs. Take for instance the city of Richmond, BC. That city is now majority Asian and all one sees in that city are signs in Asian and English. The English language is placed under Chinese if at all. An insult to me. That is Asian tribalism at it's worse for Richmond. And they just keep coming and coming. It looks good for now where you live but like I said give it sometime and the color of your community will change big time. I don't think that all your neighbors will be thrilled about seeing more non whites in your area than white people. I know that you do not care anyway because you already said that you pretty much don't give a shit about Canada anymore. But some of us still do for now. We can thank the Asians that immigrated to Canada for the cost of housing in BC and probably Toronto also. 

You see the whole point for me is that I would prefer to see Canada remain majority a white homeland for white people by at least 90%. I have no problem with non white immigration at all. It is the numbers that I am concerned with that are immigrating to Canada. I want my grandchildren to grow up in a western looking country that I did and not a third world looking one. I know that this is supposed to be seen as being a racist but too bloody bad. This is my country also and I would like to have a say in how things will be done and whether the makeup of this country should be changed when it comes to immigration. This is my opinion and I am going to stick with my opinion. Live with it. :D

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

This is my opinion and I am going to stick with my opinion. Live with it. :D

I'm not the thought police, I would assert your right to be a racist anti-Semitic de facto National Socialist, right up to the threshold of Brandenburg v Ohio.

Like I say, I live and let live, you're no threat to me, you're not even bothering me,  I don't subscribe to Nazism, but you can knock yourself with that so far as I am concerned.

American freedom; get some.

Edited by Dougie93

17 minutes ago, marcus said:

Maybe they are lazy and don't do fact checks like you?

So can you honestly say without a doubt that you have done your homework and you know for a fact that the story was all just a lie? So just what proof can you provide that shows to me that it was all just a lie? Were you there at the meeting by chance? Why should I believe what the CBC or CTV had to say about the story that they called was just a lie? How would I know if they were just trying to protect king Trudeau and his fiasco immigration policy because he already owns them lock, stock and barrel. I would really like to know myself if it was all just a lie. I will be man enough to eat my own words if you can give me the proof. So come on show me your beef, chief, if you have any beef to provide at all? Lol.  

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not the thought police, I would assert your right to be a racist anti-Semitic de facto National Socialist, right up to the threshold of Brandenburg v Ohio.

Like I say, I live and let live, you're no threat to me, you're not even bothering me,  I don't subscribe to Nazism, but you can knock yourself with that so far as I am concerned.

American freedom; get some.

1. Wow? Am I really all that stuff you mentioned? I did not know that not that being described with all of those names above will bother me in the least. When one gets labelled with words like what you posted above then one should take it as a badge of honor because one is really starting to pizz off one of those leftist liberal losers out there. LOL. 

2. So do I also live and let live but that does not mean that I should just shut up and remain silent and watch as my country burns for people like you who do not like to hear or read or listen to the other side of the story of what someone else has to say that bothers people like you. Besides you could careless about anything but yourself, right? It's all about you, eh?  

3. I am pro Trump and pro freedom. Is that not being pro American enough for you?  if not, what else can I say for you to prove to you that I am pro Trump and pro freedom?  :D