This web site is in the fucking toilet

Argus

Why is it every fucking topic is littered with crap about the US and lunatic theories about the united kingdom? Are you idiots so starved for subject matter you have to continually reply to a fucking wack job who can't ever keep to the subject but has to ramble on about his kooky theories about England and confederation being illegal and his devotion to the fucking monarchy? I wish I could ban all of you and start the site over again. Idiots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Why is it every fucking topic is littered with crap about the US and lunatic theories about the united kingdom? Are you idiots so starved for subject matter you have to continually reply to a fucking wack job who can't ever keep to the subject but has to ramble on about his kooky theories about England and confederation being illegal and his devotion to the fucking monarchy? I wish I could ban all of you and start the site over again. Idiots.

Can't handle opinions different than your own, so you want to scrap the site and ban everyone who disagrees with you? That's soft.

No one said confederation is illegal, and there is nothing wrong with being a monarchist in Canada. Your inability to see the big picture makes you think everything is off-topic, but not discussing confederation in a thread about SNC Lavalin is to not understand why SNC Lavalin is so corrupt in the first place, it's baked into the cake of confederation, whether y'all can see it, or not.

Edited by Yzermandius19

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Can't handle opinions different than your own, so you want to scrap the site and ban everyone who disagrees with you? That's soft.

No, you don't understand. I've been on this site a long time and remember the discussions when people way smarter than you were here. Instead, well.. there's you. A barely literate imbecile discussing crap with other barely literate imbeciles and lunatics.

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No one said confederation is illegal, and there is nothing wrong with being a monarchist in Canada.

Listen, idiot boy. The point isn't whether confederation is or isn't illegal. It's that it doesn't belong in a topic about the death of the Liberal party. Nor does the war of fucking 1812 have anything to do with Justin Trudeau and SNC Lavalin. I put that moron Dougie, who insists on writing a half dozen posts in response to everything he sees into my ignore file but the sub literate cretins like you insist on replying to him again and again.

• Like 1

Just now, Argus said:

No, you don't understand. I've been on this site a long time and remember the discussions when people way smarter than you were here. Instead, well.. there's you. A barely literate imbecile discussing crap with other barely literate imbeciles and lunatics.

Listen, idiot boy. The point isn't whether confederation is or isn't illegal. It's that it doesn't belong in a topic about the death of the Liberal party. Nor does the war of fucking 1812 have anything to do with Justin Trudeau and SNC Lavalin. I put that moron Dougie, who insists on writing a half dozen posts in response to everything he sees into my ignore file but the sub literate cretins like you insist on replying to him again and again.

That's because you are terrible judge of who is and isn't smart, you think the only smart people are people who agree with you. Confederation has everything to do with the Liberal Party of Canada, and the War of 1812 has everything to do with confederation, and the corruption inherent to Canadian confederation has everything to do with why SNC Lavalin is so corrupt. Your imagination is just lacking.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That's because you are terrible judge of who is and isn't smart, you think the only smart people are people who agree with you.

No, but only smart people are able to disagree with me and not sound like idiots.

Confederation has everything to do with the Liberal Party of Canada, and the War of 1812 has everything to do with confederation, and the corruption inherent to Canadian confederation has everything to do with why SNC Lavalin is so corrupt. Your imagination is just lacking.

Maybe because I live on this planet and not in the bizzaro world universe where you hang out.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

No, but only smart people are able to disagree with me and not sound like idiots.

Maybe because I live on this planet and not in the bizzaro world universe where you hang out.

Who think sounds like an idiot, is of no concern to me, as I said, you've been proven to be a poor judge of who is and isn't an idiot.

You live in the same world we do, you're just in denial about it.

Who think sounds like an idiot, is of no concern to me, as I said, you've been proven to be a poor judge of who is and isn't an idiot.

I have? Was there like, a trial? Perhaps a scientific experiment written up in all the most learned journals? Proven, have I? By whom? By an idiot? That's likely not much proof given that idiots are poor judges of almost everything.

Edited by Argus

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

I have? Was there like, a trial? Perhaps a scientific experiment written up in all the most learned journals? Proven, have I? By whom? By an idiot? That's likely not much proof given that idiots are poor judges of almost everything.

Was there like, a trail to prove that I am an idiot, or a scientific experiment? You are basing the fact that I am an idiot off your own opinion, and I am basing the fact that you are poor judge of who is an idiot off of my opinion, same-same. You have no science to back you up either, so why you would bring that up is beyond me.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Was there like, a trail to prove that I am an idiot, or a scientific experiment? You are basing the fact that I am an idiot off your own opinion, and I am basing the fact that you are poor judge of who is an idiot off of my opinion, same-same. You have no science to back you up either, so why you would bring that up is beyond me.

Because I get to do that and still stay on topic. You know, like talking about Trudeau without going back to the war of 1812 and General Brock?

15 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I already explained how it was on topic, you just are unable to follow how they are connected, probably because it's you who is the idiot here.

No, you tried to explain how you felt it was on topic. But by your own bizarre stretch of logic, if Trudeau's treatment of Lavalin is because of Quebec which can be traced to confederation and then back to the War of 1812 then it can also be traced back to the colonization of the new world, and then previously back to English politics and social development, and I suppose, all the way back to the Roman conquests.

The war of 1812 has zip to do with SNC Lavalin, and only an idiot would conclude otherwise. Therefore, you are an idiot.

No, you tried to explain how you felt it was on topic. But by your own bizarre stretch of logic, if Trudeau's treatment of Lavalin is because of Quebec which can be traced to confederation and then back to the War of 1812 then it can also be traced back to the colonization of the new world, and then previously back to English politics and social development, and I suppose, all the way back to the Roman conquests.

The war of 1812 has zip to do with SNC Lavalin, and only an idiot would conclude otherwise. Therefore, you are an idiot.

The War of 1812 has everything to do with SNC Lavalin, and only an idiot would conclude otherwise. Therefore, you are an idiot.
/shrugs

Crybaby doesn't like related side tangents that provide insight into the subject being discussed, boo hoo.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

The War of 1812 has everything to do with SNC Lavalin, and only an idiot would conclude otherwise. Therefore, you are an idiot.
/shrugs
Crybaby doesn't like related side tangents that provide insight into the subject being discussed, boo hoo.

You weren't providing any insight, idiot. You were simply responding to whatever that lunatic Dougie had to say. If he'd talked about Mars needing hot babes you'd have replied to that too and would now be here trying to explain how that was related to SNC Lavalin. You are a mindless drone.

You weren't providing any insight, idiot. You were simply responding to whatever that lunatic Dougie had to say. If he'd talked about Mars needing hot babes you'd have replied to that too and would now be here trying to explain how that was related to SNC Lavalin. You are a mindless drone.

Dougie is an insightful fellow, not that you'd notice, being an mindless drone and all, and one who projects that on those you disagree with.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Dougie is an insightful fellow, not that you'd notice, being an mindless drone and all, and one who projects that on those you disagree with.

Dougie is a fucking wack job who thinks Canada is illegal and should still be a colony of the British crown. That  you're too stupid to figure that out just reinforces my belief in your idiot status.

Edited by Argus

Just now, Argus said:

Dougie is a fucking wack job who thinks Canada is illegal and should still be a colony of the British crown. That  you're too stupid to figure that out just reinforces my belief in your idiot status.

Dougie doesn't think Canada is illegal, he just thinks that the Clarity Act is legal, there is a big difference.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Dougie doesn't think Canada is illegal, he just thinks that the Clarity Act is legal, there is a big difference.

You clearly haven't read much of the shit he writes.

15 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I've read his stuff for nearly a decade, I know far more about what he writes than you do, your assessment of his posts is clearly a strawman of his position, don't snow.

Why are you still arguing? It's already been established that you're an idiot. The discussion is closed.

Now all you're revealing is that you're a friend of that other idiot, since neither of you has been here a decade. You clearly came in together. Either that or you simply don't understand how many days is in a 'decade'.

Just now, Argus said:

Why are you still arguing? It's already been established that you're an idiot. The discussion is closed.

Now all you're revealing is that you're a friend of that other idiot, since neither of you has been here a decade. You clearly came in together. Either that or you simply don't understand how many days is in a 'decade'.

I'm dispelling your bullshit, and you don't like it, if you want the discussion to be closed, then stop discussing.
/shrugs

Dougie and I have posted on other forums before, I know his stances on many subjects quite well, and you are simply out to demonize his positions, and are arguing against strawmen to make yourself feel smarter than you are.

Mars does not need any hot babes.  Human colonization of Mars is a dead end, dead planet, no magnetic field. 

There are only two viable options in the solar system, suspend yourselves above the clouds of Venus at about fifty miles up, where the atmosphere is earth like.

The other is the Jovian moon Ganymede, which has its own magnetosphere.

Everywhere else in the Solar System, you either freeze in the dark, or are fried by the Solar wind.

Significant human colonization of space will require some sort of relativistic velocity vector, to reach other star systems.

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

No it doesn't.  

Argus - don't argue with crazy people.

Crazy like foxes, since "Canada" is nothing but a fake country colony forever, whereas the Americans are the leaders of the free world,  ruling the waves, ruling Canada too, but still open for business to any free individual not designated an enemy by formal declaration of war under the Hague Convention.

What is crazy, is rallying around a relatively minor agreement within the now defunct British Empire, in some sort of totalitarian way, as if "Canada" really was the story of my people, when it's not actually.

I don't even rally around the British Crown in a totalitarian way, so long as Her Majesty defends the right, I will hold up my end of the bargain, if/when she ceases to defend me, Declaration of Independence on the spot.

Edited by Dougie93

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Many of my stances are in fact shaped by your view of things, Yzermandias, I have been pupil to your libertarian fuck this commie shee-it teachings all along.

Yeah, my right leaning libertarian streak came on pretty strong after I left the left. I realized that Canadians looking down their noses at Americans wasn't based on the fact that they are as superior as they think they are, but because they are actually just jealous and lashing out, creating strawmen of the American position, and once I saw through that bullshit, the spell was broken. Ron Paul in particular played a huge roll in my conversion, as I'm sure you picked up on.

I found that the right leaning libertarian position included pretty much everything that I used to find admirable about the left, except without all the baggage. I found that the libertarian position simply had better was of achieving the goals that many leftists support, the conversion was actually fairly rapid after I turned 18, right near the beginning of Obama's presidency. When I first started posting over on the DCF, that was me coming down off the leftist bullshit and lashing out.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Yeah, my right leaning libertarian streak came on pretty strong after I left the left. I realized that Canadians looking down their noses at Americans wasn't based on the fact that they are as superior as they think they are, but because they are actually just jealous and lashing out, creating strawmen of the American position, and once I saw through that bullshit, the spell was broken.

I found that the right leaning libertarian position included pretty much everything that I used to find admirable about the left, except without all the baggage. I found that the libertarian position simply had better was of achieving the goals that many leftists support, the conversion was actually fairly rapid after I turned 18, right near the beginning of Obama's presidency. When I first started posting over on the DCF, that was me coming down of the leftist bullshit and lashing out.

I frankly had the Canadian Disease, until I met you.   Brock follows Tecumseh, because without the Grand River Mohawks, there is no Canada at all.

I joined the DCF to be what Bush_Cheney is to this forum, but the longer I stayed, the more my American side came out, I am after all caught between Canadian Nationalism and the American Religion, as my father and grandfather was before me.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge