China corrupting Chinese immigrants in Canada

Argus

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Actually, the Queen is central to the Pequistes argument, if Canada was a republic for instance, then ceding from Canada would probably mean war, but what the Pequistes argue, and the Supreme Court has agreed, is that each province has its own relationship with the Queen independent of Ottawa, and since Canada is a Confederation under monarchy, the Queen defends the right, to include Quebec's right to cede from Confederation.   Without the Queen, there is no referendums, so they need the Queen most of all.

At least until they actually secede, then they'll ditch the queen and make themselves into a Republic, in all likelihood.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

At least until they actually secede, then they'll ditch the queen and make themselves into a Republic, in all likelihood.

Probably, but maybe not, they might get together with their lawyers and figure out that they need the legal claim of the Treaty of Paris 1763, so they don't actually ditch the Queen, they just stop mentioning her, same as now, just without Ottawa up in their business at all.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Probably, but maybe not, they might get together with their lawyers and figure out that they need the legal claim of the Treaty of Paris 1763, so they don't actually ditch the Queen, they just stop mentioning her, same as now, just without Ottawa up in their business at all.

Well they would be wise to keep the Queen, but I'd at least be a little surprised if they did.

Edited by Yzermandius19

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why? What if it is true? Why should no one be allowed to expose that threat without being called a hater? Between the words "racist" and "hate", I do not know as to which word is worse? All I know is that those two words are bandied about around here a lot. Does anyone here know what real racism and real hate speech looks or sounds like? It does not appear so. I never see any real racism or real hatred being thrown around here. Some people need to get their act together and grow up and quit with using those two childish words mentioned above where it is not warranted. :P

I'm talking about the law.  

Turningrite invoked the law, but as I read it, it cannot be invoked in defence of an individual and their own testimony.  

You speak, you publish, people can comment on the speech which you published.  Whatever you say about yourself is your testimony, it's not hate speech to draw conclusions from published testimony.

If you however publish generalized bashing of entire minority groups, particularly with an unfounded claim of nefarious plots,  that's where the law seems to come into force.

Edited by Dougie93

14 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Well they would be wise to keep the Queen, but I'd at least be a little surprised if they did.

Would just be a legal issue to remain free riders in the Anglo-American Hegenomy, otherwise they'll likely have to be a client of the French.

It's not like Quebec can actually defend itself and secure its vast territory from incursion, they'll need a Hegemon backing them up.

Personally, I'd rather be with the Americans than the French, and I'm not 100% sure people in Quebec are so eager to ditch the Americans neither.

56 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The quote in scripture is not "Yellow Races", the quote that G.G. Rupert invoked in The Yellow Peril is from Revelations; "The Kings of the East"

But in Revelations,  that is referencing to the east of the Euphrates River, so that's not the Chinese, it's the Persians.

This is the generally accepted historical origin of the fake news which you are propagating.  Again, fake news from over a century ago.

So, the yellow peril is written in Revelations then? How would you know anyway as to who it was really referring too? Were you there at the time it was written? It could have been referring to both somehow as you already said that we are to be aware and afraid of the yellow race that is written in scripture in Revelations. Persians are not of the yellow race as far as I know. 

I am not trying to promote fake news? I am only asking a question. Where or how is that supposed to be seen as fake news is beyond me? Besides, you were not even around a century ago nor twenty centuries ago. You are only going by what someone else has written. Stop trying to make it appear as though that you know all and are able to interpret as to what was really being written in the bible. Me propagating fake news my butt. Get lost. :P

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

@taxme

Bear in mind, the actual interpretation Revelations 16:12 is that God is making the way for the Hebrews in the East to cross the Euphrates into the holy lands, it is an Archangel sent by God who is drying up the Euphrates, similar to the parting of the Red Sea.

The bible is a very confusing book to try and read and understand anyway. I tried reading it many many years ago in my youth and got as far as the bottom of the first page and I gave up. So, to put it short, sweet and simple who really gives a crap anyway? Besides the bible was written by man and that says it all. Quotes are always being rewritten in a newer version of the bible to reflect political correctness these days. I wonder if one can find today in the bible where it says that "God abhors homosexuality". I believe that it was written somewhere in Leviticus from some older version of the bible. I cannot say where as I do not own a bible. I got rid of it. :D  Now I must get back to the topic at hand. Bye-bye. 

Edited by taxme

Revelation 16:12 is;

"And the sixth angel poured his vial on the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up,  that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared"

No mention of "yellow" nor "race" whatsoever.

If you cannot produce the biblical scripture which says "yellow races" its fake news by default.

Edited by Dougie93

Now, in terms of your second assertion, there you are correct, Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

Thus,  the God of the Hebrews has a very specific proscription for homosexuality, but on the other hand never mentions China at all.

Edited by Dougie93

43 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm talking about the law.  

Turningrite invoked the law, but as I read it, it cannot be invoked in defence of an individual and their own testimony.  

You speak, you publish, people can comment on the speech which you published.  Whatever you say about yourself is your testimony, it's not hate speech to draw conclusions from published testimony.

If you however publish generalized bashing of entire minority groups, particularly with an unfounded claim of nefarious plots,  that's where the law seems to come into force.

Not all laws on the books are good.  There are many bad laws on the books. The law can be an ass sometimes.

I have a right to bash anyone or any group that I want to bash. It is none of anyone's business nor the governments business. If I want to deny that the first world war never happened that is my business. It seems to be getting to the point where if any white person today is seen and filmed looking at some non-white person in a not so nice looking way it could be deemed as showing hatred towards that person. Hey, this is Canada, don't you know.  Anything seems to go these days in Canada, especially against anyone who is white. Just saying. If I am truly promoting hatred or violence towards anyone or any group then maybe the government could look at it and truly come to an honest conclusion that I was really trying to promote hatred or violence of some kind towards someone else. Other than that the government can go kiss my fat white butt. I have a right to my opinion for now until comrade Trudeau changes that. I do not want to ever see or live in a communist Canada one day but we are getting close to it. China is trying to promote hatred and violence towards the people of Canada but it is being all done in a suttle way so as to not be noticed. China is spying on Canada. 

To say that Islam is a threat to a non-Islamic countries is pretty much including all Muslims. We know that not all Muslims are anti-infidel but that does not mean that we cannot criticize Islam. I have seen many you tube videos where Muslims in London, England were seen demonstrating and carrying around signs saying death to infidels and those Muslims were doing all of this in another country that is full of infidels. As an infidel in London what should I have concluded from seeing that? That Islam is great. Like hell it is. I will see that has not love towards me but hatred. It is funny how they can get away with that. Can you imagine a group of non-infidels carrying around signs saying death to Muslims? I do not think that I need to tell you what would happen to them. Some people are treated differently than others these days. It all depends on who one is and what ethnic background they belong too.  My opinion. 

But there is no doubt that China is a threat to Canada and the rest of the world. Canada is allowing in tens of thousands of Chinese and one can be sure that there as to be many spy agitators in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Now, in terms of your second assertion, there you are correct, Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

Thus,  the God of the Hebrews has a very specific proscription for homosexuality, but on the other hand never mentions China at all.

See, not everything I have said here is fake news. Gotcha. Lol. The bible never mentions the British Isles either. So, what's your point? 

Well, I certainly agree that hate speech laws are an ass, but they are on the books none the less.

So again, if somebody testifies, they publish something about themselves, you are free to comment on that, if you are just drawing conclusions from what they told you about themselves, that's not hate speech.

Generalized bashing of ethnic groups writ large, particularly if you are accusing them of something which is unfounded, is where the law kicks in by my reading of it.

I'm not telling you what you can and cannot publish, it's none of my business and so I'm not telling you what to do.

16 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Of course there are Chinese spies operating in Canada, but that doesn't mean Canada shouldn't be letting in thousands of Chinese immigrants, it's not like ending Chinese immigration would stop the spies from operating in Canada, or even put any kind of serious dent in Chinese spying activity.

Indeed, and if someone logged onto the forum and purported to be Chinese and what they published led you to the logical conclusion that they are acting like a foreign agent, it's entirely at your prerogative say "I think you're a Chinese spy", or "you sound like you're working for Beijing" or something like that.

They told you they were Chinese, they acted like a Chinese spy,  they are not protected by hate speech laws for what they themselves publish about themselves.

Edited by Dougie93

31 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Revelation 16:12 is;

"And the sixth angel poured his vial on the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up,  that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared"

No mention of "yellow" nor "race" whatsoever.

If you cannot produce the biblical scripture which says "yellow races" its fake news by default.

Another silly ass looking quote from the bible. Yes, the word yellow is not noted in that quotation from the bible that you posted. So? But it still is in the bible as you have already told us.

But what does the bible have to do with the topic of China trying to corrupt new Chinese immigrants in Canada? Is it written somewhere in scripture by chance? Just asking. :D

21 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

What's your point?  Asia for the Roman World was east of the Bosporus, the Hebrews were technically Asian in Greco-Roman terms.

Were the Chinese spying on the Roman empire way back when? Maybe they were for all we know. Hard for them to not be noticed though. :D

Makes no difference to me, I was trying to educate you as to the origin of The Yellow Peril anti-Chinese moral panic in North America going back well over a century.

I'm entirely convinced that the bible is not referencing the Chinese in Revelations, in ancient Greek which the Bible is translated from, the word for China is "Sinae", if they meant China, they would have said that.