Saudi Arabia expells Canadian ambassador

3 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

This is how you do things. Why the hell are you upset when someone uses your own tactics?  But most of what I have put forth is factual and not even the likes of you can debunk any of it.

So again what why would you not welcome Muslims leaving Canada? Your stance is not clear at all.

That's your problem for being ignorant of Islam.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I doubt you know...

Right, so nothing more than projection on your part.  Par for the course.  Now hopefully I can chat with adults regarding this matter.  Please have a seat.

Again, until you say otherwise, I will say that you support the terrorist regime of Saudi Arabia. You still have not said anything definitive. But that could be an incorrect projection on my part, but so far, you have not said I was wrong.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Right, so nothing more than projection on your part.  Par for the course.  Now hopefully I can chat with adults regarding this matter.  Please have a seat.

Again, until you say otherwise, I will say that you support the terrorist regime of Saudi Arabia. You still have not said anything definitive. But that could be an incorrect projection on my part, but so far, you have not said I was wrong.

You're free to support Saudi Arabia...or not. I really don't care. 

You're also free to brand dental students as terrorists. Who knows? Maybe one was planing a terror attack in someone's mouth.

21 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to support Saudi Arabia...or not. I really don't care. 

You're also free to brand dental students as terrorists. Who knows? Maybe one was planing a terror attack in someone's mouth.

Again, which is it. AM I supporting them or not?   But Doggy, they are MUSLIMS .. and according to you, no damn good, so, why would you be opposed to them leaving? Remember you said that no matter what they follow that Quran and that defines them no matter what they are doing.

And again, since you have not denied it, you are a Saudi Terrorist supporter. I really thought you would welcome Muslims leaving Canada.

So which is it , am I a supporter of Saudi Arabia or am I not a supporter.  But maybe we should move on as this kind of talk from you tends to get threads locked.

Edited by GostHacked

With all the terror activity Saudi Arabia does in the M.E. people here are worried about Saudi medical students here? Really? It's really hypocritical to bash Islam every chance they get (aka Doggy) but yet not welcome these people leaving our nation.   But ohhh the medical students. Who cares. But maybe that also shows the cost of higher education being too high to begin with so only rich foreigners can come train and then leave Canada to go home and practice medicine. How many of those students do you think are really going to stay? I'd like to see numbers on that.

Hypocrites.

Now this is really stupid, and another reason not to be dealing with the Saudis.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/11/middleeast/saudi-arabia-breakfast-arrest-intl/index.html

(CNN)Saudi authorities have arrested an Arab man who appeared in video having breakfast with a female work colleague.

The Ministry of Labor and Social Development said the man was arrested for appearing in an "offensive video" and cited violations of rules including those "regulating women's placement at work."
Local news platform SaudiNews50 said Tuesday that the woman was arrested as well. CNN couldn't confirm her arrest.
Authorities did not reveal their nationalities. The man speaks in an Egyptian dialect in the video and it was not clear if the woman was Saudi.

I wonder if this is the same mentality that Saudi nationals have while getting educated here in Canada.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this new stuff regarding Saudi Arabia killing a journalist in Turkey is causing them some headaches.  These are the things Canada complained about regarding their human rights record and progression. But instead we got threats from the tyrannical nation of Saudi Arabia.

Also the amount of money that we spend on Saudi Arabia is negligible and we can cut ties with them.  And universities won't suffer from not getting. 

Iraq was a brutal dictatorship under Hussein but, like Iran and Syria, its universities continued to produce excellent graduates as many Canadian patients can confirm. 

Trump’s mumblings about the Kashoggi murder so far suggest one can kill US residents with impunity as long one buys American gear. 

1 hour ago, Don Jonas said:

I haven't trusted Saudi Arabia since 911. I just don't understand how the Trump bots can scream about Sharia law coming here and then accept torture/murder without question. It really doesn't make any sense.

The real challenge is how to get all the rest of the Muslim Brotherhood to visit a Saudi consulate.

;)

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The amazing thing is how this POS "reporter" was elevated to saint status. Was the Vatican informed??

Yup, they are on the case,  trump bots will be gone with the wave of an alt-left wand   :)-
kinda like this

hillary-robots-dsw.jpg

Edited by scribblet
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

I haven't trusted Saudi Arabia since 911. I just don't understand how the Trump bots can scream about Sharia law coming here and then accept torture/murder without question. It really doesn't make any sense.

Yes but accepting torture/murder makes money so...

The topic was about not taking care of vets. It was deflected to criticizing foreign policy and theoretical references to improving government as well as the usual sanctimonious leftist holier then thou presumptuous comments from Marx and Angels about the evils of the West and how we are to blame for anything wrong.

The topic is vets. Vets don't draft or create foreign policy. They are workers. They are sent out to clean the toilets Fred Engels aka Eye and Karl Marx aka Ghostcough won't clean. 

Trying to suggest, infer, that their need to get assistance is related to foreign policy they did not make is illogical. Issuing leftist sputum that unless foreign policy is to the liking of Fred and Karl, vets should not get assistance as they have inferred is illogical.

Aid is required because of what they were asked to do which then caused them injuries. Disagreeing with what they did is not material to determining the need, the actions they were asked to take does.

The ridiculous position of Eye and Ghost is what, blow off vets because you don't like the orders they were given? Ghost claims he agrees vets need help but spews pages questioning foreign policies and using that as a pretense to criticize military service. Oh fuck that to quote him.

Oh fuck the need to provide  platitudes on how to improve government. This is about post traumatic stress syndrome. It requires proper therapy the government won't fund because the government believes in spending it elsewhere.

It's called re-entrt issues, jobs, housing, getting back to family relationships, daily routine. Its about learning to use a new limb, learn sign language, learn how to read Braille, deal with hideous scars, permanent chronic pain, headaches, diapers, dentures that do not fit, feet that swell, knees, hips that won't bend. It's about erectile dysfunction, migraines, nose bleeds, heart issues.

None of you mention that. You run from the issue to your ivory towers to discuss foreign policy.

Its about cleaning diapers, changing bed sheets.

Such issues do not need your prattle about imperialism.

These men and women served, they did so because they had no choice, our government is most certainly responsible as it sent these people.

It is this simple. Give me the damn budget and what the Liberals spend money on, and I will find the fucking money. It's called priorities. The kind of priorities Trudeau does not have because He's never had to clean a toilet or see a man's bowels blown out.

• Like 1