What to do about those poor folks trapped in a cave....

betsy

19 hours ago, betsy said:

So.....your hate for USA and Israel had erased any feelings of compassion for you when it comes to people that are not members of your preferred tribe?  That's what you're showing here. 

Wrong betsy. You don't pay enough attention to what people post.

I clearly stated that I advocate for universal empathy and human rights. Not Selective, like you do.

This was the point of my original post in this thread. 

You begrudge the emotional outpourings by posters here. You can't allow that to happen in peace.

I am all for emotional outpouring, when it's not selective. I am calling you out on your selectiveness. Where is your emotional outpouring for all of God's children?

You're trying to diminish the harrowing story

I am diminishing your empty and shallow empathy.

I don't think you understand.....or even know, what empathy is.   How can you?   When it seems you're incapable of feeling it.

Heh.

em·pa·thy
ˈempəTHē/
noun

1. the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Let me know when you are able to show that for the thousands of innocent people, including many children who have been killed by the wars you champion or try to excuse.

Go somewhere else, to do your recruitment for your anti-US/Israel/Saudi club.  Stop spewing your hate on this thread.

Have some decency.

YOU have some decency. If you look deep enough, you may be able to show empathy and advocate for human rights for all people around the world.

4 hours ago, capricorn said:

What? Are you jealous cause I haven't "liked" your comments here? Try facebook, you might have more luck there.

He is commenting on you advocating for a post where BushCheney has called Syrians, terrorists.

The fact that you're unable to comprehend that is telling. Such is the characteristic of a person who has selective moral values. Here is the comment you championed:

On 7/8/2018 at 4:04 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nations around the world are watching the cave rescue intently because they care more about soccer players than terrorists.  Same thing happened when miners were trapped in Chile.    Syria...not so much.

The comedy just doesn't end. A person, who uses a handle named after two men who were part of a war that has caused so many deaths and paved the way for ISIS to flourish is trying to show emotions and empathy for people! Hilarious!

1 hour ago, betsy said:

All boys and coach out of the cave!

HOOYAH!

Yes Betsy, but what about your utter callousness to the 2.5 million people who died during the time they were in the cave.

You never even bothered to learn their names, did you? 

How do you live with yourself???

Edited by bcsapper

47 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yes Betsy, but what about your utter callousness to the 2.5 million people who died during the time they were in the cave.

2.5 million?   Where did you get that number?   Cite your reference.

....obviously you did?  Prove it.   

Name them all!

animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Easily.

I'm not a hypocrite.....and not driven by spite, to the point that I spout off dumb statements!  yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

The same goes for anyone who agrees with you. So, there! yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

15 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

I think it's a great story and I'm rooting for them personally. 

This is not about whether or not these kids deserve our attention or empathy. 

Just like Marcus, I find this so-called empathy you're trying to display here somewhat comedic, considering the ruthless, soulless comments you and others make here. Just look at your Syrians are terrorists comment. Thumbs up buddy!

Well....bloody hell.   What's stopping you from creating your own thread about it?

You and others who try to hijack this topic and try to diminish the gravity of the situation think Thailand people are not worth the empathy being expressed here, huh?   That's it, huh?   What else could there be other than you don't think much for people from Thailand!  Otherwise.....why do you resent so much the outpourings of concern for them?

Shame on you guys who try to politicize this incident, and using it as a vehicle to express your maliciously spiteful messages.  

Edited by betsy

8 minutes ago, betsy said:

2.5 million?   Where did you get that number?   Cite your reference.

....obviously you did?  Prove it.   

Name them all!

animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Easily.

I'm not a hypocrite.....and not driven by spite, to the point that I spout off dumb statements!  yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

The same goes for anyone who agrees with you. So, there! yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Right over your head.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You totally didn't get the Sapper dude's irony.

WHOA!   Holly guacamole!   You reacted to Sap dude's babbling!   This must be what stings you.....

The same goes for anyone who agrees with you. So, there!  

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Oh stop it bc. Next time be more articulate:lol:

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You understand that he was kind of supporting you, right?  By pointing out the stupidity in some of the comments here.

And you attacked him.

So many stupidity being posted - that sometimes one can't simply assume it's just sarcasm.  :)

Edited by betsy