What to do about those poor folks trapped in a cave....

betsy

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Yes Betsy, but what about your utter callousness to the 2.5 million people who died during the time they were in the cave.

You never even bothered to learn their names, did you? 

How do you live with yourself???

Sorry if I jumped on you....

Like I said before, so many stupidity getting posted.  Who would've thought that reacting to this nail-biter would draw posters like Marcus and Hudson - attacking those who'd responded with concern - therefore, your intended sarcasm  was lost in "translation"  -  especially after my jubilant hooyah.   My fault. :)

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

"In future, we have to monitor the entrance and exit to the cave. This cave has become world famous … we have to install more lights inside the cave and put up signs," Prayuth told reporters in Bangkok.

"It's a dangerous cave," said Prayuth, adding that the cave would be closed to the public for a while until "everything is in order". He did not elaborate.

---

Last week, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) said it planned to promote the Tham Luang cave as a tourist attraction after it featured so prominently in the news.

https://www.news18.com/news/world/thailand-plans-extra-security-measures-at-world-famous-cave-pm-prayuth-chan-ocha-1807273.html

My gut tells me we have not heard the end of this cave. And, if you want to visit the cave, it will cost you handsomely.

6 hours ago, betsy said:

Sorry if I jumped on you....

Like I said before, so many stupidity getting posted.  Who would've thought that reacting to this nail-biter would draw posters like Marcus and Hudson - attacking those who'd responded with concern - therefore, your intended sarcasm  was lost in "translation"  -  especially after my jubilant hooyah.   My fault. :)

No problem.

8 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

Happy for the boys!

The rescue effort is still underway to save the children trapped in America.

37004262_1740444329337946_21470726239247

My..........they even have their own individual pallets!  

Meh.  Some kids don't get to eat anything for days.   Now, I'll surely get called names.....but I have to say, compared to these children (those kids in America are lucky).

Look at these children in comparison.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THESE CHILDREN.   They're probably dead by now!

Let's not get into hysterical fits - and get all muddled with our perspective.  Keep those floppy accusatory fingers, since obviously we see where the real hypocrisy lies.  What a hoot.

At least, those kids trapped in "cages"  are not trapped with human smugglers...........some of whom probably eat little  boys - and little girls -  for breakfast......after having group-banged mama.  

That evil America.  I suppose we'll be seeing this all over the board.   Legacy of Hot Enough.....now carried on by his fan boys.

Talk about suddenly coming out of the closet!  :lol:

Edited by betsy

On 7/9/2018 at 7:11 PM, Hudson Jones said:

It's fun pointing out hypocrites. What better place to point them out than where they are displaying it?

....and it's fun pointing out the ridiculous posturing, and true hypocrisy.   What better place indeed to point them out where they are displaying them.

You and Marcus resent that these Thai boys have been singled out (totally disregarding the circumstances why the focus has been on them).....and you're pointing out to other children dying all over the world.....AND YET, you're singling out children from Syria (being bombed by America)  - and now you're also pointing to those kids "trapped in America!

Both of you have your antenna focused more on America,  than kids that are dying!

37004262_1740444329337946_21470726239247

Here you are, outraged about the lack of attention towards dying children of the world.  

And you effing give us a political cartoon?    That's all they are?  Nothing more but political cartoons????

Take a long hard look at those images, and maybe you'll get the  difference.

You both don't care about dying children.   All they are to you are......propaganda tools.

Gee....you both can't even let some posters  commiserate in their own way - showing concern for these people trapped in the cave.  Gimme a break.   All you care about is your own agenda!

Edited by betsy

On 7/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, marcus said:

Every single person who has posted above is a full-on hypocrite.

And you prove yourself to be a dimwit........ 

Pretending to show concern and compassion for these boys in Thailand, while they fully back things like this that have killed scores of civilians, including children:

......for thinking we can't see who the real hypocrites are.

Under the Trump administration, airstrikes have escalated dramatically in Iraq and Syria, sending claims of civilian casualties skyrocketing.

You must be rooting for Assad.....who merely gas them every now and then!   Children AND adults!   Like as if the reaction to this cave incident is all about age.

Lol.       You're an Assad supporter who tries to demonize the US retaliation! :lol:

Edited by betsy

7 hours ago, betsy said:

My..........they even have their own individual pallets!  

Meh.  Some kids don't get to eat anything for days.   Now, I'll surely get called names.....but I have to say, compared to these children (those kids in America are lucky).

At least, those kids trapped in "cages"  are not trapped with human smugglers...........some of whom probably eat little  boys - and little girls -  for breakfast......after having group-banged mama.  

You are a fine example of a real Christian.

What's next for you betsy? "SO?!!! Meh...... At least they weren't being thrown in gas chambers!!!"

Also, you are a fine example of a mentally stable person.

2 hours ago, marcus said:

You are a fine example of a real Christian.

What's next for you betsy? "SO?!!! Meh...... At least they weren't being thrown in gas chambers!!!"

Also, you are a fine example of a mentally stable person.

Oh, boy.   He raises......the Christian card! :lol:

You are against the USA's retaliatory attacks on this monster regime......and you have the nerve to bring up children getting killed!   Trying to turn the tables around!   That's because you are an.......

Assad supporter!  

Assad supporter!  You hate America because........ you're on the side of ASSAD!

You support chemical attacks on SYRIAN people! 

Assad supporter!

Edited by betsy

12 minutes ago, betsy said:

Oh, boy.   He raises......the Christian card! :lol:

For a Christian who broadcasts her religion on here, you sure seem to have a lot of un-Christian thoughts and beliefs.

12 minutes ago, betsy said:

You are against the USA's retaliatory attacks on this monster regime......and you have the nerve to bring up children getting killed!   Trying to turn the tables around!   That's because you are an.......

Assad supporter!  

What? Calm down. You're losing it again. 

I am against all tyrannical governments, including the Assad government and the Iranian government. Does this confuse you? Does it confuse you that I'm against ALL things bad, instead of how you approach life, where you're against just some bad things. This is where your hypocrisy comes in again.

5 minutes ago, marcus said:

For a Christian who broadcasts her religion on here, you sure seem to have a lot of un-Christian thoughts and beliefs.

I am against all tyrannical governments, including the Assad government and the Iranian government. Does this confuse you? Does it confuse you that I'm against ALL things bad, instead of how you approach life, where you're against just some bad things. This is where your hypocrisy comes in again.

Admit it Marcus.   You're on the side of Assad.

You point an accusatory finger at America for trying to help civilians that were being attacked.....and lo and behold, nothing was said about Assad.  You didn't even bring up any atrocity by Assad.....or why America attacked Syria.

ASSAD SUPPORTER!   You support his crimes against Syrian people.

Edited by betsy

18 minutes ago, marcus said:

Me???  I'm losing it???

Boy, you're the one who suddenly appeared on this thread with guns blazing!  Remember?   You attacked us - you made personal attacks on us for no reason. other than we're all caught up with the unfolding situation in Thailand.  You disapproved the way we show our concern and empathy for those trapped in the cave.

Here's your first post!

•  

• marcus

Every single person who has posted above is a full-on hypocrite. Pretending to show concern and compassion for these boys in Thailand, while they fully back things like this that have killed scores of civilians, including children:

Under the Trump administration, airstrikes have escalated dramatically in Iraq and Syria, sending claims of civilian casualties skyrocketing.

That does seem like coming from a person who's got it together?  :)

Cute avatar, btw.   Now that the Thai crisis is over - it's time to analyze your message.

So.....what's your problem, Marcus?  Why did this thread trigger you?

Edited by betsy

9 minutes ago, betsy said:

Admit it Marcus.   You're on the side of Assad.

You point an accusatory finger at America for trying to help civilians that were being attacked.....and lo and behold, nothing was said about Assad.  You didn't even bring up any atrocity by Assad.....or why America attacked Syria.

I will only admit the truth, which is I'm not on the side of any tyrannical government, including Assad's. 

No one on this forum is covering for Assad or excusing Assad, so there is no debate to be had there. I think we all agree that he is a human rights violator. However, due to your hypocrisy and double standards, I have to speak out. Look at you now: "America for trying to help civilians". Yeah. Okay.  Here is America trying to help out civilians:

Civilian deaths from US-led airstrikes hit record high under Donald Trump

"Almost 1,000 civilian non-combatant deaths have already been alleged from coalition actions across Iraq and Syria in March - a record claim," the statement said. "These reported casualty levels are comparable with some of the worst periods of Russian activity in Syria."

Don't be afraid of the truth so much. It's OKAY to speak out against ALL wrongs. Stop having double standards. Stop being a hypocrite. Try being a real Christian. Jesus would be ashamed of your un-Christian behaviour.

7 minutes ago, marcus said:

I will only admit the truth, which is I'm not on the side of any tyrannical government, including Assad's.

Nope.   You found fault  only with the Trump  administration regarding Syria. 

Either you support Assad............or, you're using Syrian children for your propaganda against Donald Trump.

Which is it?    Both?

Edited by betsy

1 hour ago, betsy said:

Nope.   You found fault  only with the Trump  administration regarding Syria. 

Either you support Assad............or, you're using Syrian children for your propaganda against Donald Trump.

Which is it?    Both?

No betsy. I just repeated two times, in this thread, that I don't support Assad. But you can keep repeating the false claim that I support Assad. I couldn't make it any more clear that I am against all violations.

You have picked a team and are covering for your team. Because that's how you role. You're a hypocrite and have double standards and can only find faults in those who you see as your enemies. 

I stated, in this thread: I do not support Assad

You, on the other hand, stated in this thread: America is trying to save civilians. Once again, covering for them and excusing the killing of civilians (despite seeing the post about 1000 civilian casualties by the US, in just the month of March)

On 7/10/2018 at 1:40 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump is helping in the Thailand rescue with U.S. military resources....Trump is bombing Syria with U.S. military resources.

Any questions ?

Huh? I believe the rescue was primarily a Thai military effort that was achieved with the help of people from many countries, including Australia, Britain, the U.S., and, yes, even Canada. I didn't even know a Canadian diver was involved until I saw him featured on a news item that aired earlier today. But Trump made sure the world knew Americans were involved, right?  Hmmm....

Edited by turningrite

2 minutes ago, turningrite said:

Huh? I believe the rescue was primarily a Thai military effort that was achieved with the help of people from many countries, including Australia, Britain, the U.S., and, yes, even Canada. I didn't even know a Canadian diver was involved until I saw him interviewed on a news item that aired earlier today. But Trump made sure the world knew Americans were involved, right?  Hmmm....

We sent our best and brightest AMERICAN...Elon Musk LOLs

Edited by paxrom

Huh? I believe the rescue was primarily a Thai military effort that was achieved with the help of people from many countries,

True...and the U.S. military contributed to the effort...no more...no less.   Also, Thai Navy Seals routinely drill with American counterparts....where do you think the later nickname SEAL came form ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_Demolition_Assault_Unit

11 minutes ago, paxrom said:

We sent our best and brightest AMERICAN...Elon Musk LOLs

LOL for sure. Elon Musk was educated in Canada! Not that his high-tech solution was utilized in the rescue. But it's the thought that counts.

Edited by turningrite

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

True...and the U.S. military contributed to the effort...no more...no less.   Also, Thai Navy Seals routinely drill with American counterparts....where do you think the later nickname SEAL came form ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_Demolition_Assault_Unit

I'm just commenting on Trump's chauvinism. Surely Americans realize how it's perceived beyond America's borders, right?

Just now, turningrite said:

LOL for sure. Elon Musk was educated in Canada!

Not for very long....after being educated in South Africa through age 17,  he spent two years in Canada university, and quickly realized there was much more opportunity "south of the border".    This happens a lot....

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Oh we do, we just don't care. We think everyone else need more US arrogance i er mean charity i er mean character!

Poor America!! You know what they say about guys who boast about too much about their own attributes - they're probably insecure about the shortcomings they don't want to talk about. Just saying....

Edited by turningrite

I'm just commenting on Trump's chauvinism. Surely Americans realize how it's perceived beyond America's borders, right?

Sure, but most Americans don't care about such perceptions.    Remember, the "please love us" gene is found in Canada, not the USA.

• Haha 1