Should trudeau resign?

20 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I guess when you have nothing...

It's not about whether he's a pervert - and to compare him to Trump is humorous, but not accurate. I'd like to think that most professional/educated men have gone through life without being accused of inappropriate actions - at least to the extent that the affected party didn't scold them or raise a formal complaint. But even among that supposed "refined" class of people, there's the odd beer-fueled yahoo who carries things a bit too far. The picture of Trudeau with his frothy beer stein seems to indicate this was the case in this instance. Not the end of the world - but clearly makes this PM out to be the hypocrite that he's accused of being. His mantra has always been that he's been careful to respect women's space and "head space" all through his life. And now, he has the gall to tell us about the awakening for all men and what all men are learning - instead of taking responsibility for his own actions! Arrogance - once again. It's only a big deal because on top of the overt election lies of his government, this PM continues to be an empty-suited hypocrite.   

• Like 3

Bubber, why continue to flog a dead horse. Accept that there is evidence that Trudeau acted inappropriately toward a young female reporter. She has recently publicly confirmed the incident did take place but does not want to pursue the matter further for personal reasons. That's fine. What's at issue now is Trudeau's hypocrisy as a self described feminist, declaring zero tolerance for sexual misconduct and the iron fist he showed Liberal MPs who faced related allegations. He thinks he's above that level of punishment. He's shallow and a hypocrite and that will be his undoing.

• Like 2

Because it's unprecedented for someone to be punished when no one is actually making any allegations. The woman's account provided no details so we made left with rabid partisan internet posters filling in the blanks. You feel people should be punished for  unsubstantiated innuendo or just people who call themselves feminists?

I don't think so, but I would bet if this were a Conservative prime minister you would be screaming about how he is being tried and convicted based on unsubstantiated innuendo. What did you have to say about Patrick Brown when he actually had accusers come forward? Did I guess right?

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

I don't think so, but I would bet if this were a Conservative prime minister you would be screaming about how he is being tried and convicted based on unsubstantiated innuendo. What did you have to say about Patrick Brown when he actually had accusers come forward? Did I guess right?

For my part, I said nothing until further information came out, indicating nothing of a nonconsensual nature had happened, and which included testimony from others who were there which contradicted that of the claimants

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Because it's unprecedented for someone to be punished when no one is actually making any allegations. The woman's account provided no details so we made left with rabid partisan internet posters filling in the blanks. You feel people should be punished for  unsubstantiated innuendo or just people who call themselves feminists?

I personally am not calling for any "punishment" other than the just dessert of being outed as a hypocrite - with his usual arrogance piled on top. Your retreat to the absence of a formal complaint is nonsense. There were more than "allegations". There was a news editorial describing the allegations which Trudeau has never denied - including his day-late apology. Unsubstantiated innuendo? Let him deny any of it. Let him say she's lying. All this after first having no recollection at all! The victimized reporter had the courtesy to leave out the groping specifics and now you say she left out the details? Priceless!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Centerpiece said:

I personally am not calling for any "punishment" other than the just dessert of being outed as a hypocrite - with his usual arrogance piled on top. Your retreat to the absence of a formal complaint is nonsense. There were more than "allegations". There was a news editorial describing the allegations which Trudeau has never denied - including his day-late apology. Unsubstantiated innuendo? Let him deny any of it. Let him say she's lying. All this after first having no recollection at all! The victimized reporter had the courtesy to leave out the groping specifics and now you say she left out the details? Priceless!

I don't think you can fairly jump to conclusions unless you know what happened. If someone is refusing to say what happened, then you can't jump to conclusions.

If tomorrow she has a press conference and says he just, out of the blue, grabbed her by the pussy, then he should definitely face the music. But until she chooses to come forward and tell her story, it's a non-issue.

Edited by BubberMiley

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I don't think you can fairly jump to conclusions unless you know what happened. If someone is refusing to say what happened, then you can't jump to conclusions.

If tomorrow she has a press conference and says he just, out of the blue, grabbed her by the pussy, then he should definitely face the music. But until she chooses to come forward and tell her story, it's a non-issue.

You're entitled to your opinion of course. But given that Rose Knight did indeed come forward and confirm that what was written did in fact happen - and Trudeau has not denied any of it.........I find it puzzling that you find it a non-issue. Your insistence that she divulge the exact indiscretions, tawdry or not - flies in the face of Trudeau's own sanctimonious musings that women are always to be believed. While details might have a bearing on the seriousness of his indiscretions, whether it was an unwanted hug, a sloppy kiss or copping a feel - she was made uncomfortable enough to write the column. That in itself is enough to out him as a hypocrite. As for any excess lewdness if she did give details? Be careful what you wish for.

20 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Funny how Trump is missing from that meme, even though he has multiple accusers including a girl who was 13 at the time of her alleged rape. Now if Trudeau had one actual accuser come forward, it might make sense. But given he doesn't, it's clearly just partisan BS.

So is your liberal partisan bull shit. Trump is in the same camp as Trudeau now is. Go ahead, prove it. I have heard about these so called sexual assaults and accusations being made against Trump being committed by some no doubt lying females but yet where is the beef? And if Trump had consensual sex with Stormy the hooker that is not considered to be an assault. Trump did not rape her. Maybe Trudeau paid this female off with a cheque for $130,000 dollars. Hey, you never know. :D

8 hours ago, Centerpiece said:

It's not about whether he's a pervert - and to compare him to Trump is humorous, but not accurate. I'd like to think that most professional/educated men have gone through life without being accused of inappropriate actions - at least to the extent that the affected party didn't scold them or raise a formal complaint. But even among that supposed "refined" class of people, there's the odd beer-fueled yahoo who carries things a bit too far. The picture of Trudeau with his frothy beer stein seems to indicate this was the case in this instance. Not the end of the world - but clearly makes this PM out to be the hypocrite that he's accused of being. His mantra has always been that he's been careful to respect women's space and "head space" all through his life. And now, he has the gall to tell us about the awakening for all men and what all men are learning - instead of taking responsibility for his own actions! Arrogance - once again. It's only a big deal because on top of the overt election lies of his government, this PM continues to be an empty-suited hypocrite.   

I wonder if the left wing liberal media in Ontario are trying their very best to try and find and nail Doug Ford for trying to assault or rape at least one female in his past? I am sure that they are still looking for something. It's the big thing now especially if one is a conservative. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

I wonder if the left wing liberal media in Ontario are trying their very best to try and find and nail Doug Ford for trying to assault or rape at least one female in his past? I am sure that they are still looking for something. It's the big thing now especially if one is a conservative. 

You're already calling Doug's accuser a liar before she even exists? But you're happy to believe the worst about Trudeau, even though his "accuser" hasn't really made a formal accusation? And then you whine about double standards?

11 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You're already calling Doug's accuser a liar before she even exists? But you're happy to believe the worst about Trudeau, even though his "accuser" hasn't really made a formal accusation? And then you whine about double standards?

The left wing liberal media is working hard on that. They may even be trying to make up an incident? I am always happy when I see or hear something negative about our prime mistake. Trudeau deserves every negative minute of it. Maybe Trudeau thru is lawyer already paid her off. Trudeau probably gave her a cheque for $130,000 just to shut her up just like Trump was supposed to have done to the hooker. Or it did happen as she told it but does not want to go with it any further because of all the publicity that it would create for her. Hey, you never know. 

25 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You certainly don't but that doesn't stop you from talking like you do.

That is what i am here for? To give my opinions and points of view that are contrary to your way of talking like you do. Not everyone out there in Canada land is liberal. There are plenty of conservatives in Canada who do have a right to their opinions and points of view whether liberals like it or not. Someone has to speak up for conservatism. Might as well be me. :D

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Justin Trudeau also assaulted a women in Parliament...as a sitting prime minister.    Some feminist !

I wonder what would have happened if he had been alone with her? I don't want to go there. Bye. 

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

That is what i am here for? To give my opinions and points of view that are contrary to your way of talking like you do. Not everyone out there in Canada land is liberal. There are plenty of conservatives in Canada who do have a right to their opinions and points of view whether liberals like it or not. Someone has to speak up for conservatism. Might as well be me. :D

That's not conservativism. That's just making stuff up to suit your own narrative.

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

That's not conservativism. That's just making stuff up to suit your own narrative.

Then I must be just like you who enjoys making stuff up to suit your own narrative, eh?

Only my conservative stuff is a lot better than your liberal non stuff. LOL. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

She already said what happened years ago, this story is old. I think this occurred back in the '90's before "the internet' became mainstream but it was published in newspapers at the time. Someone with a good memory resurrected the story after Trudeau made his categorical imperative- whenever a woman accuses a man of sexual misconduct we must believe them. He has foolishly set himself up for a fall.