White Pride

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Today, Canada is now a hollow shell of it's once great glory days.

What the heck is your problem with Canada anyway? It's doing fine, darn it! What, you want a utopia?

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Canada will then be on the path to and tribal ghettoes which we are starting to see happening in many parts of Canada today.

Sir, even the richest nations on Earth have ghettos, filled with white people, I might add.

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Cities like in Richmond, BC are now majority Asian. 45% of the population of Vancouver is non-white and growing. Approx 30% of BC is non-white now and growing.

So what? Here we go again with your paranoia.

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Just some facts for you to ponder on. No paranoia here or racism. Just the facts,  ma'am. :D

Sir, I don't have to because I know the answer already, all these people want is to get away from these:

06trash_1528211188.jpg

a-destroyed-street-in-aleppo-syria.jpg

shutterstock_1133987.jpg

wor_20180122_afghanistan-burn-cross-jpg.

time-100-influential-photos-kevin-carter

Thailand-Massacre-Ann_Cham-1.jpg

And find a new home in Canada, why are you being so selfish?

16 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

She thinks she's funny but she's not, and it makes her insufferable. Revolting sense of humor, she had one decent joke, about American/Aussie/Brits, and that was it, the rest of her jokes were literally nails on a chalkboard. Remarkable how she is popular on youtube, just goes to show, tons of people have really bad taste.

Let me guess, you wish Canada wouldn't let here in even though she's Canadian, who pays her taxes, obeys the law and is simply making a statement against racism?

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Just whine all day long about how hard they have been done by endlessly.

Isn't that what you are doing?

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Indians always fought and killed one another.

It doesn't matter what they did. It was their land.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

I am not stopping any Indian from practicing their heritage and culture.

You may not be stopping the natives but you have made it clear that you want the immigrants to.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Their problem is that they cannot accept what happened in the past and still want to continue on with their constant victim hood nonsense.

Of course they can't accept it, you are still there. Maybe after you left, they will forgive you.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

You just keep reminding me of those SJW leftist liberal bleeding heart, white guilt people who keep wanting to down grade their own white people.

And you remind of this Black Pigeon guy from YouTube.

And all I want to do is make you realize how important migrants are in Canada before you make a fatal mistake.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

If she hates white people so much.......

Where did she say she hates white people? She was fighting against a white racists who said racists things about her and these 3 nations.

And by the way, I've seen her with white people.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

why doesn't she go back from whence she or her ancestors came from.

Of course, the white man speaks as if he owns the land.

She made a point that there are 2 billion Muslims in the world and if every single one of them were dangerous, then you would be in dire trouble.... but of course in your sick mind, you are already in trouble.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Just my opinion.

Yes, yes your opinion. Thank God it's just your opinion.

Edited by John Otis

2 hours ago, John Otis said:

Sir, I don't have to because I know the answer already, all these people want is to get away from these:

06trash_1528211188.jpg

shutterstock_1133987.jpg

And yet when they get here they want to change Canada.

If Canada is so wonderful it shouldnt need changing.

Edited by Donnie
Delete stuff
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, John Otis said:

Let me guess, you wish Canada wouldn't let here in even though she's Canadian, who pays her taxes, obeys the law and is simply making a statement against racism?

No, I just think she's annoying and has a grating sense of humor. If she wants to stay in Canada, then she should stay in Canada, but that doesn't mean I have to like her, or her youtube content, and it has nothing to do with race, and everything with the content she produces.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here's who is changing Canada - piece of shite white racists who post this kind of stuff OPENLY on news pages:

5WU4jDE.png

Should they not post his image?  He's wanted  in a sexual assault investigation. It seems to me it would be good to get him into custody as quickly as possible, so they can get it all sorted out.  Letting people know what he looks like has got to help.

14 hours ago, John Otis said:

What the heck is your problem with Canada anyway? It's doing fine, darn it! What, you want a utopia?

Sir, even the richest nations on Earth have ghettos, filled with white people, I might add.

So what? Here we go again with your paranoia.

06trash_1528211188.jpg

shutterstock_1133987.jpg

Most third world countries are hell holes only because of religion, communist style dictatorships or the main reason is that they have too many children. In some of those pictures, the people in those countries are very poor but yet they will have five or more children. They need to get their chit together and start to do something about the mess that they find themselves in. Why don't those people in the top photo do something about the polluted and full of garbage water right beneath their feet. Are they that dumb to continue to wake up every day and have to look at the garbage and not do anything about it? What is wrong with them? What are their leaders doing about it? Obviously, they could careless.

Stop expecting me and the rest of the western world to solve their pollution problems and their over breeding and their tribal and religious wars. We do not ever see pictures like you posted at the top in any western countries in the world today. We do something about it.  Look at how uncivilized they are by the photo at the bottom where the guy is taking a chair and appears to want to smack the dead guy over the head. These people are not human, they are still living in the wild animal stages. There is not one western country that would ever allow something like that to happen. I guess one can say that at least we are civilized. 

Thank gawd that my opinions are made up from using common sense and logic and not emotion and foolish leftist liberal politically correct talk like yours always are. Sometimes the truth hurts some people and there are some things that needs to be said and I have no problem saying and calling it as I see it. Dam right I have a right to my opinion. Works for me. 

PS: That woman is a racist. She hates white people, the very people that allowed her and her ancestors to immigrate into their white homeland. And look what old whitey gets for their efforts? A kick in the arse by racists like her. It's no wonder that white racism may be on the rise when one hears what that racist pig has to say. And I have not seen one comment here on her racist comments and attitude. It's no wonder these non-white racists get away with attacking white people. White people constantly take it without a whimper. Bloody sad indeed. 

Edited by taxme

14 hours ago, John Otis said:

She is making a statement alright. Mocking and attacking white people is her statement. This biotch should not be talking about what white people have done in the past and present. She should put her efforts and say more about and attack her own people and their uncivilized ways back in Pakistan or Afghanistan and what they do to their own people. Her own people are worse than white people. We all know what they do to gays and women and how they treat their women. But no, she has to attack white people. What a two-faced hypocrite she really is. Racism is everywhere and is being committed by non-whites more than white people. But do carry on with your bleeding heart, white guilt complex that you have, that is if you are white? Well, are you white by chance? Then that will tell me as to why and where you are coming from and stand. Well? 

Edited by taxme

11 hours ago, Donnie said:

And yet when they get here they want to change Canada.

If Canada is so wonderful it shouldnt need changing.

Exactly. Instead of these new so called immigrants and refugees assimilating into Canadian culture, they want to keep their past uncivilized culture alive and well in Canada and wnat us to assimilate into their culture. Pathetic indeed. 

14 hours ago, taxme said:

But do carry on with your bleeding heart, white guilt complex that you have, that is if you are white?

Actually, I am.

And would you have the courage to say these things that you are saying to me to her? She lives in Canada..... that probably makes your blood boil.

57 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Actually, I am.

And would you have the courage to say these things that you are saying to me to her? She lives in Canada..... that probably makes your blood boil.

Self hating white person. Seems that your knowledge of history is so Eurocentric that you don't even bother looking into the history of non-white nations, and that's why you think white people are extra guilty of racism and other historical misdeeds. You accuse white people of not knowing the history of other cultures, because you project your faults on them.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, John Otis said:

Actually, I am.

So, you are half white and this probably explains as to why you feel and think that you have the right to speak for all pure white people and pretty much have no problem calling them all pretty much racists, eh? 

Dam right I would tell her to her face. As a white person and proud of it I would never let her get away with pretty much calling white people racists. She won't be talking to some bleeding heart and white liberal guilt person. The nerve of someone like her attacking all white people for what other white people have done in the past. And her own people have nothing on white people.I bet that she would never go on You Tube and talk about her race and their attrocities that they have done to other races of people. She is a hypocrite and she only gets away with talking like she does because most white people are to cowardly and whimpish, and sadly there are many white people who will nod their heads in agreement with her, to tell her where to go. That is what makes my blood really boil. Bring her on to me baby and just watch me tackle her and her anti-white racist rant. I despise people like her who attack white people when it was the white people that let her and her people into Canada. Like I already said early. Imagine what things will be like once these racists like her become the majority in Canada one day. The fun for old whitey is just beginning. Just saying. 

5 hours ago, John Otis said:

Actually I'm half white and I just want full white people to acknowledge that there is nothing wrong with the pictures below:

Canada-diversity-cropped.jpg

multicultural-canadian-map-14232102.jpg

Yup, sure does not look like the old Canada that I once knew and grew up in over 50 years ago. That Canada is slowly disappearing and is now being replaced by another bunch of world conquerors. Now Canada is truly starting to look like the third world in that picture. Our traitorous politicians have sold Canada down the drain and all for a few piece of silver. They are the ones that brought this on. They gave us multiculturalism and diversity that will destroy this country. Those two alone will cause more division in the not to distant future. It was certainly not the majority of white people that ever asked to be taken over by hordes of immigrants from other non-European parts of the world. But we are now stuck with what our dear leader politically correct puppet on a string politicians have done. thanks to old man Trudeau and his side kick kid of his have now done a wonderful and beautiful messy number on Canada. Aw well. What more can be said. 

9 hours ago, Donnie said:

Canada is much different now then it was in 1980.  So I disagree.

Imagine saying that there is no one that was involved in changing Canada. There was. They are called traitorous politicians. They are the ones who have and are still trying to change this country and the color and makeup of Canada. It was in 1980 when old man Trudeau became the prime mistake of Canada and suddenly went about changing our present day immigration policy at the time. He is the one that started Canada on the road to massive third world immigration and which as now been going on for decades now. Since then, Canada has imported more people from the 3rd world than white people. Something like ten to one. Not great odds for white people to try and survive and save their race, is there? Sad indeed.  

11 hours ago, John Otis said:

Hey, you remember that girl who got snatched by that seal or sea lion or something....... who saved her, was that a white guy?

Uh, her grandfather. Is this relevant to anything?