White Pride

19 minutes ago, John Otis said:

According to a lot of colored folks, including Owly, a lot of predominantly white rich nations became rich because they colonized and enslaved other races.

They stole the resources of these colonized nations and made the natives their slaves to enrich the white race while the enslaved became poorer and poorer.

Even till this day, according to a lot of colored folks, this still happens. Only when the white race stop its enslavement and neocolonialism can nations such as Somalia become rich.

This is why a lot of colored folks believe that the white races must adhere to their needs as payments for these crimes.

Without these other nations and races, the white race would be as poor as dirt.

There are of course a lot of facets to this discussion and a lot of history. However I can take a moment to tell you I have had personal experience in Africa where a "little" American oil company spent a number of years sucking billions of barrels of oil out of the ground an in their wake left a few government people extremely wealthy while the general population still had to hunt for meat to put on the table.

Just now, Owly said:

There are of course a lot of facets to this discussion and a lot of history. However I can take a moment to tell you I have had personal experience in Africa where a "little" American oil company spent a number of years sucking billions of barrels of oil out of the ground an in their wake left a few government people extremely wealthy while the general population still had to hunt for meat to put on the table.

That isn't the West's fault, that's Africa's fault. Africa is better off with American corporations giving them jobs, not worse. Corruption is the issue, and it wasn't the West who corrupted Africa, they did it to themselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owly said:

I know that already, what I want to know is why isn't Canada and the world stopping it?

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That isn't the West's fault, that's Africa's fault. Africa is better off with American corporations giving them jobs, not worse. Corruption is the issue, and it wasn't the West who corrupted Africa, they did it to themselves.

So why do you figure the "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" was enacted if the corruption was all Africa's fault? I think we all get who is brainwashed here.

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

So why do you figure the "Foreign Corrupt Practices Act" was enacted if the corruption was all Africa's fault? I think we all get who is brainwashed here.

People like to blame corruption on outside sources so they never have to look into the mirror. Victim mentality leads to corruption never actually getting fixed, because someone else is always to blame, very often, it's foreigners who get that blame, whether they deserve any of it, or not.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

People like to blame corruption on outside sources so they never have to look into the mirror. Victim mentality leads to corruption never actually getting fixed, because someone else is always to blame, very often, it's foreigners who get that blame, whether they deserve any of it, or not.

Obviously you have no knowledge of the purpose of the act.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Obviously you think just because some politicians blame foreigners, they must be right, except when it's a politician you don't like, then they are racist.

You underscore your ignorance as I pointed out. Hint: The act isn't to blame foreigners.

If Africa wants to become wealthy, blaming foreigners for their own corruption is not the way to achieve it.

Black people oppress black people far more than white people oppress black people, and White people oppress white people, far more than black people oppress white people.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Yes it is. They focus more on foreign corruption, than they do their own, despite their corruption being a far bigger problem, that's called scapegoating foreigners.

Ah you missed the point yet again. And who's the "they" you speak of here?

If you want to front like White people are particularly racist group compared to other races, that isn't backed up by the historical record. White people are actually the least racist of all the races, historically speaking, but that's a cultural thing, a western civilization thing to be specific, not a genetic thing.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Notice how most white nations give foreign aid while nations like Saudi Arabia and Oman don't give anything? It is to compensate for that the whites have done and are still doing. Saudi Arabia and Oman didn't do anything bad therefore they don't have to give anything:

20160813_woc799.png

No it's not to compensate for historical oppression, it's because they are less racist and more rich than the nations who give less, so they are more prone to providing aid for other nations..

Edited by Yzermandius19

No it's not to compensate for historical oppression, it's because they are less racist and more rich than the nations who give less, so they are more prone to providing aid for other nations..

Saudi Arabia and Oman are rich. China is rich. India is rich. How come they are not giving anything?

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

People like to blame corruption on outside sources so they never have to look into the mirror.

That's exactly what you're doing.

Perp mentality leads to corruption never actually getting fixed, because someone else is always to blame, very often, it's foreigners who get that blame, whether they deserve any of it, or not.

Your last line was completely wrong so I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, John Otis said:

Saudi Arabia and Oman are rich. China is rich. India is rich. How come they are not giving anything?

None of them are rich, those are all poor countries. GDP per capita in all of those countries doesn't even exceed $25,000, most of the countries mentioned make far less than that, as well.

Also all of those countries are more racist than Western nations, and a lot of foreign aid is a waste of money anyway. It's not because none of those countries has oppressed anyone or oppressed people less than Western nations who give more, that's for sure.

Edited by Yzermandius19

I'm taking a wild guess and say that Mrs. Owly and Mrs. eyeball are both non white people?

Notice how both of them get defensive when white people, such as yourself(?), defends themselves? White people cannot defend their race. Everything that the whites have done was brought about due to selfishness and greediness and just the need to attain ultimate power.

Also can you defend this:

Jgpm8hx3To_1403231451413.jpg

Another marvelous job done by your overlords.

Edited by John Otis