Wynne offers billions and billions

What provincial governments do is add increases for permits for all kinds of things in order to hide the taxes.  Also, the provincial government has done things that have driven up the cost of electricity to one of the highest in north America.  This is not called a tax either but is still the result of provincial government actions.  They may also add carbon taxes, increasing the cost of gasoline and other things.  If auto insurance is run by the province, they may also increase the cost of auto insurance.  This is also not called a tax but ends up as an additional increasing cost.   They also charge high monthly charges for people in old folks or care homes than Manitoba for example.   They want to seem like they are charging the least amount of actual income taxes, but they can increase the cost of other services which amounts to a form of taxation.   The idea is to fool the voter into thinking they are paying less taxes by disguising the taxes in costs for other services.   If voters are too dumb to realize that on election day, what can one say?   They get what they vote for.

Politics is such a dishonest business.

13 hours ago, H10 said:

People who provide social services are Canadians so they make money off of immigrants.  People in construction get jobs off of immigrants who require new infrastructure.  Environmentalist and builders make money off of immigrants who need more housing.  Immigration is a scam but it is the immigrants paying for everything getting fleeced.  I lived in Sweden for a few years, and I had to constantly shell out money as an "immigrant", everything from hotels, to finding a room to buying furniture, bedding, etc.  I'd wager people in Canada care more about environment than people in China or Arabia who don't even care about people.  At least we have the chance to change their view if the immigrant is here.

I am saying if a person gets citizenship in Canada, lives abroad for 20 years, they shouldn't just be able to come in and suck up social services here as if they were paying taxes here all along unless they want to start paying a global income tax.  If you don't live here, you shouldn't get benefits of living here.

Come on, it is the taxpayer's that are going to pay for decades for all these illegals that are entering Canada illegally. It is costing the taxpayer's billions to look after these criminals that enter into Canada illegally. It takes years sometimes to get these people processed and then they might not be eligible to stay. If given jobs while they wait they are then taking jobs away from Canadians. And then again they may never find a job at all and the taxpayer's are stuck to look after them for a certain amount of time or maybe even for life.

13 hours ago, H10 said:

People who provide social services are Canadians so they make money off of immigrants.  People in construction get jobs off of immigrants who require new infrastructure.  Environmentalist and builders make money off of immigrants who need more housing.  Immigration is a scam but it is the immigrants paying for everything getting fleeced.  I lived in Sweden for a few years, and I had to constantly shell out money as an "immigrant", everything from hotels, to finding a room to buying furniture, bedding, etc.  I'd wager people in Canada care more about environment than people in China or Arabia who don't even care about people.  At least we have the chance to change their view if the immigrant is here.

I am saying if a person gets citizenship in Canada, lives abroad for 20 years, they shouldn't just be able to come in and suck up social services here as if they were paying taxes here all along unless they want to start paying a global income tax.  If you don't live here, you shouldn't get benefits of living here.

But for now there are some who do live abroad and are using our social and medical services.

15 hours ago, Argus said:

The private sector will always build enough supply to satisfy demand if it's not restricted by government mandate, regulations and laws. If they aren't doing that look do what the various levels of government have done to discourage them from it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/gta-housing-prices-real-estate-market-supply-1.4055109

Rent control has ALWAYS led to tightening supply in every jurisdiction where it's imposed.

You didn't address speculation and hoarding.  There was more rent control in the past and rents are soaring now.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You didn't address speculation and hoarding.  There was more rent control in the past and rents are soaring now.

They're soaring in Toronto, not everywhere. So maybe the problem is toronto-centric government regulations as in the ones in the cite.

Hoarding is meaningless. Private industry will keep building homes as long as people buy them. IF they want to leave them vacant private industry will not care. It will just keep building more to satisfy demand.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, and it will all end well, also.

How do you think it ends badly? If people buy up houses on spec and can't sell them then they'll lose money. Tough noogies to them. If there aren't any government rules standing in the way private industry will build enough housing for everyone. If there's an oversupply, then guess what? Prices will go down! That's how capitalism works. It doesn't need help from corrupt politicians seeking to ingratiate themselves with renters through means which ultimately harm renters.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

How do you think it ends badly? If people buy up houses on spec and can't sell them then they'll lose money. Tough noogies to them. If there aren't any government rules standing in the way private industry will build enough housing for everyone. If there's an oversupply, then guess what? Prices will go down! That's how capitalism works. It doesn't need help from corrupt politicians seeking to ingratiate themselves with renters through means which ultimately harm renters.

Everyone complains loudly about pricing affordability, and complains even more loudly if housing prices ever go down. People don't want a functioning market in housing, they want the government to hold their hand and make them feel better about their situation of housing being unaffordable. They'd much rather sit on a wait list to snag an overpriced unit in a rent controlled city than have the possibility of their dirty greedy landlord raising rent by 10% in a year. They'd much rather the government subsidize housing for low income with taxpayer money than have dirty greedy developers build more units. They'd rather live in falling apart old apartments and complain about the lack of maintenance than see areas be "gentrified". They want property taxes raised to develop new city services, but complain about when that means their rents go up. People are idiots and get the politicians they deserve. 

23 hours ago, taxme said:

Come on, it is the taxpayer's that are going to pay for decades for all these illegals that are entering Canada illegally. It is costing the taxpayer's billions to look after these criminals that enter into Canada illegally. It takes years sometimes to get these people processed and then they might not be eligible to stay. If given jobs while they wait they are then taking jobs away from Canadians. And then again they may never find a job at all and the taxpayer's are stuck to look after them for a certain amount of time or maybe even for life.

But for now there are some who do live abroad and are using our social and medical services.

We have less than 100k illegals which is not that bad.  It would be better to just legalize any illegal who gets here, cheaper to.  I don't want to pay for a trial for an illegal, and to feed, clothe, bathe and pamper them in jail for a decade of appeals.  Make them a citizen like me and you so they can go and pay taxes and ban them from welfare for a decade.  I'm not paying for no illegal.  Plenty of McJobs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 12:06 AM, H10 said:

We have less than 100k illegals which is not that bad.  It would be better to just legalize any illegal who gets here, cheaper to.  I don't want to pay for a trial for an illegal, and to feed, clothe, bathe and pamper them in jail for a decade of appeals.  Make them a citizen like me and you so they can go and pay taxes and ban them from welfare for a decade.  I'm not paying for no illegal.  Plenty of McJobs.

Less than 100k illegals in Canada which is not that bad? Are you kidding me? One criminal illegal is bad. Who is paying for all these illegals with more to come? Just you? That is a cop out. So you have no problem with illegals crossing into Canada illegally which already makes them criminals. And you want to let these criminals stay in Canada and give them citizenship? That doers not sound very patriotic to me. They should not be here at all and all these criminals should be all be deported as soon as they cross the border illegally. That is how a country and people like you should be doing and saving yourself and other taxpayer's billions in lost tax dollars not to forget to mention the attacks on our Canadian British and European traditions and culture. You must be one of those liberals who does not believe in borders than? Maybe what Canada should be doing than is to just open up the the borders and let every Singh, Wing and Abdul walk right on in, eh? Of course that would be great for booze lovers because they could now go down to the states anytime and buy all the booze that they want to without worrying about paying duties on them and take advantage of all the bargains that one can find in America.. Now that would work for me. Half price, don't you know and other great and better bargains? You are and always will be paying to keep illegal criminals alive and well in Canada whether they find a job at McJobs or not. You are the loser not the criminal illegals that get here. They will be laughing at you saying thanks sucker. 

Edited by taxme

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Less than 100k illegals in Canada which is not that bad? Are you kidding me? One criminal illegal is bad. Who is paying for all these illegals with more to come? Just you? That is a cop out. So you have no problem with illegals crossing into Canada illegally which already makes them criminals. And you want to let these criminals stay in Canada and give them citizenship? That doers not sound very patriotic to me. They should not be here at all and all these criminals should be all be deported as soon as they cross the border illegally. That is how a country and people like you should be doing and saving yourself and other taxpayer's billions in lost tax dollars not to forget to mention the attacks on our Canadian British and European traditions and culture. You must be one of those liberals who does not believe in borders than? Maybe what Canada should be doing than is to just open up the the borders and let every Singh, Wing and Abdul walk right on in, eh? Of course that would be great for booze lovers because they could now go down to the states anytime and buy all the booze that they want to without worrying about paying duties on them and take advantage of all the bargains that one can find in America.. Now that would work for me. Half price, don't you know and other great and better bargains? You are and always will be paying to keep illegal criminals alive and well in Canada whether they find a job at McJobs or not. You are the loser not the criminal illegals that get here. They will be laughing at you saying thanks sucker. 

Canada is a settler colony.  Most of us are descendants of either 1. Illegal settlers, 2. Native Indians. 3. Africans forced here against their will to develop the country.

The Indians didn't want us here.  You don't want the new settlers, it is the circle of life my friend, hakuna ma-ta-ta. I can't oppose illegals, because if I did, then all the 

Yes let all the border jumpers in, and give them citizenship so they can be active members of the society and not live in the shadows.  I'd much rather to document these illegals and know who they are than to have 100,000 people jumping in every year driving cars and on the road with no insurance and no one knowing who they are.

I'm no liberal, those sound like fighting words.

I will be laughing because the illegals will have to pay me rent to live in my rental property. Let them all in, I want my money.

And now we are going to let all in even ones with diseases that will have to go straight to the hospitals and use our money for treatment when all they did was show up at the door. But when you have a muslim immigrant as immigrant minister.................... 

14 hours ago, H10 said:

Canada is a settler colony.  Most of us are descendants of either 1. Illegal settlers, 2. Native Indians. 3. Africans forced here against their will to develop the country.

The Indians didn't want us here.  You don't want the new settlers, it is the circle of life my friend, hakuna ma-ta-ta. I can't oppose illegals, because if I did, then all the 

Yes let all the border jumpers in, and give them citizenship so they can be active members of the society and not live in the shadows.  I'd much rather to document these illegals and know who they are than to have 100,000 people jumping in every year driving cars and on the road with no insurance and no one knowing who they are.

I'm no liberal, those sound like fighting words.

I will be laughing because the illegals will have to pay me rent to live in my rental property. Let them all in, I want my money.

And I am sure not looking forward to the day when my grandchildren will be surrounded by a bunch of foreigners of a different color who will end up bringing all their crimes and rackets and cultures and traditions and religions and poverty with them and forcing my grandchildren to have to live in their world.  A country that once was a majority Caucasian country will be no more. When they become the majority old whitey is screwed. All one has to do is pay attention to what goes on in most of those third world countries to know that there will be only chaos and havoc and racially ethnic cleansing wars to happen as a result of old whitey allowing himself to become a minority in their own country. You appear to be quite clueless as to what you think will be the best thing for Canada to be doing.  Anyway, it is quite obvious that you truly are an exercise in futility and a waste of time for me to talk to about immigration with you. 

PS: You won't be laughing once you let the rest of the third world in willy-nilly. Instead you may be crying your poor little eyes out where they may say screw you whitey and take the money that you were hoping for away from you. Hey, you never know. But who cares, right?  

2 hours ago, PIK said:

And now we are going to let all in even ones with diseases that will have to go straight to the hospitals and use our money for treatment when all they did was show up at the door. But when you have a muslim immigrant as immigrant minister.................... 

Having a non-white immigration minister is a disaster for old whitey. This guy will make sure that he can bring all of his kind in and from other third world countries first. Caucasians will be on the bottom of the list for being allowed to immigrate to Canada. Just look at citizenship ceremonies? The majority of them are non-white. Old whitey has sold his/her soul to the multicultural devil and they will pay dearly for making such a foolish dumb mistake. It is for sure their grandchildren will. Aw well. :wacko:

Noteworthy that Andrea Horvath is determined to to be 'out lefted' by Wynne and has offered her own platform worth even more billions of dollars. Horvath is basically offering free everything for everyone, and damn the expense 'because it's the right thing to do'. This should certainly appeal to those who pay no taxes and put little thought into the future and what massive debt loads will do to the province. Which is, unfortunately, many, many people.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/andrea-horwath-party-platform-ottawa-morning-1.4622924

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Noteworthy that Andrea Horvath is determined to to be 'out lefted' by Wynne and has offered her own platform worth even more billions of dollars. Horvath is basically offering free everything for everyone, and damn the expense 'because it's the right thing to do'. This should certainly appeal to those who pay no taxes and put little thought into the future and what massive debt loads will do to the province. Which is, unfortunately, many, many people.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/andrea-horwath-party-platform-ottawa-morning-1.4622924

No different than the conservatives, just the opposite direction.  Conservatives run massive debt to cut taxes for the wealthy.  NDP run massive debt to provide services to the poor.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Having a non-white immigration minister is a disaster for old whitey. This guy will make sure that he can bring all of his kind in and from other third world countries first. Caucasians will be on the bottom of the list for being allowed to immigrate to Canada. Just look at citizenship ceremonies? The majority of them are non-white. Old whitey has sold his/her soul to the multicultural devil and they will pay dearly for making such a foolish dumb mistake. It is for sure their grandchildren will. Aw well. :wacko:

No white is dumb enough to come to a failing country like Canada.  Which white person in Europe is going to walk by all the countries offering freebies in Europe to have to pay our high taxes with inferior services?  Europeans will move to London, Berlin, Stockholm or Oslo before here, those cities are better quality of life than Canada, even Paris.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

And I am sure not looking forward to the day when my grandchildren will be surrounded by a bunch of foreigners of a different color who will end up bringing all their crimes and rackets and cultures and traditions and religions and poverty with them and forcing my grandchildren to have to live in their world.  A country that once was a majority Caucasian country will be no more. When they become the majority old whitey is screwed. All one has to do is pay attention to what goes on in most of those third world countries to know that there will be only chaos and havoc and racially ethnic cleansing wars to happen as a result of old whitey allowing himself to become a minority in their own country. You appear to be quite clueless as to what you think will be the best thing for Canada to be doing.  Anyway, it is quite obvious that you truly are an exercise in futility and a waste of time for me to talk to about immigration with you. 

True, some of the criminals will use it as an excuse to bring their crimes, but you cannot have people coming here and magically block the criminals. This country didn't always have a white majority.  In fact, many areas like Toronto and the surrounding suburbs are white minority, they do ok.  I haven't seen racial cleansing in the Toronto area.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

PS: You won't be laughing once you let the rest of the third world in willy-nilly. Instead you may be crying your poor little eyes out where they may say screw you whitey and take the money that you were hoping for away from you. Hey, you never know. But who cares, right?  

Then I will just move to a new country, like Australia or America or London.

11 hours ago, H10 said:

No different than the conservatives, just the opposite direction.  Conservatives run massive debt to cut taxes for the wealthy.  NDP run massive debt to provide services to the poor.

The only reason Conservatives run debt is because when they take over from the Liberals or NDP the are handed huge budget deficits and it takes a while to cut them down to size. And the point being that only a moron runs big deficits when the economy is performing well. Big deficits are supposed to be a desperation move either during wartime or economic downturns. The left runs big deficits to buy votes, and continually narrows the tax base to remove more and more voters from it - thus ensuring itself more future votes from people who have no need to care about high taxes. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, H10 said:

No white is dumb enough to come to a failing country like Canada.  Which white person in Europe is going to walk by all the countries offering freebies in Europe to have to pay our high taxes with inferior services?  Europeans will move to London, Berlin, Stockholm or Oslo before here, those cities are better quality of life than Canada, even Paris.

As I said many times before Canada as we once knew it will be gone and be replaced by the rest of the third world and their traditions and cultures within another two decades. One can see this happening in cities like Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver where in shopping malls and on the streets white people are fast becoming a minority in those cities mentioned. There is pretty much a one on one going on now in the streets of those cities. Those citizenship ceremonies says it all. 

All those countries you mentioned above are failing countries also thanks to the massive amounts of third world migrants that were brought in thanks to the dictators in the non-elected European union and Soros that has been behind this massive non-white immigration into Europe. Those migrant immigrants are now starting to destroy parts of Europe and it's culture and traditions. There are now many no go zones in many European countries where Caucasian Europeans dare not go. Even the police won't patrol there either unless they really have to go there. It's getting bad out there and if we are to survive as a people we better wake up and smell the dam coffee. My opinion and I think that I will stick with that opinion. :D 

14 hours ago, H10 said:

True, some of the criminals will use it as an excuse to bring their crimes, but you cannot have people coming here and magically block the criminals. This country didn't always have a white majority.  In fact, many areas like Toronto and the surrounding suburbs are white minority, they do ok.  I haven't seen racial cleansing in the Toronto area.

Then I will just move to a new country, like Australia or America or London.

What do you mean that Canada wasn't always a white majority? Who settled and built this country? Asians or Africans or Arabs? Fyi, it was majority white when this country was founded.

They do okay for now because they have either given up or never did care and have just learned to live with it for now. When Toronto and Ontario becomes a majority non-white province I would think that things than will not be okay for old whitey. Then there could be some form of racial cleansing going on where old whitey will either have to stay and live with the changes or leave because they will not be in the majority anymore and will have to live under other foreign cultures and laws that will be forced on them. Do you actually believe that everything will be alright for old whitey when they become a minority in their own province? You better think twice about that one. 

So, just move, eh? Typical of most whites. Instead of fighting for what is their's they would prefer to give it up and hand it over and run away from the problem. This is why Canada is fast becoming a nonwhite majority country with attitudes like that. Moving to countries like Australia or America won't work because they are having the same immigration problem as Canada is having today.

Curious. Are you aware of anything that is going on in Canada or the rest of the world today? Just wondering? Personally, I really don't think that you have a clue at all. Just saying. 

4 hours ago, Argus said:

The only reason Conservatives run debt is because when they take over from the Liberals or NDP the are handed huge budget deficits and it takes a while to cut them down to size. And the point being that only a moron runs big deficits when the economy is performing well. Big deficits are supposed to be a desperation move either during wartime or economic downturns. The left runs big deficits to buy votes, and continually narrows the tax base to remove more and more voters from it - thus ensuring itself more future votes from people who have no need to care about high taxes. 

I think that the majority of Canadians have this bad and sad attitude of saying all the time ........tell someone who cares. I don't.  :D 

13 hours ago, Argus said:

Harris and Harper ran debts for almost every year they were in power and Harper was handed the largest surpluses in Canadian history and so was Bush.  And your comment makes no sense, how do you cut down a deficit by running a large deficit, and it never works.  When did Bush turn his big surplus back to a surplus, he just kept running massive debts and bankrupted the nation.

The right wing also runs big deficits to buy votes, votes from the rich and donations so it is blantant corruption, Paul Ryan even said if they don't pass massive deficits for their donors via mega tax cuts they won't get bribes "donations" anymore.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

As I said many times before Canada as we once knew it will be gone and be replaced by the rest of the third world and their traditions and cultures within another two decades. One can see this happening in cities like Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver where in shopping malls and on the streets white people are fast becoming a minority in those cities mentioned. There is pretty much a one on one going on now in the streets of those cities. Those citizenship ceremonies says it all. 

So why would whites fromd eveloped nations want to leave there white majority nations to immigrate to a failing nation like Canada which will be overrun by brown people?

9 hours ago, taxme said:

All those countries you mentioned above are failing countries also thanks to the massive amounts of third world migrants that were brought in thanks to the dictators in the non-elected European union and Soros that has been behind this massive non-white immigration into Europe. Those migrant immigrants are now starting to destroy parts of Europe and it's culture and traditions. There are now many no go zones in many European countries where Caucasian Europeans dare not go. Even the police won't patrol there either unless they really have to go there. It's getting bad out there and if we are to survive as a people we better wake up and smell the dam coffee. My opinion and I think that I will stick with that opinion. :D 

And by having large numbers of whites leave Europe, wouldn't that only hasten their demise?  I mean if you have another 10 million browns coming into France, and 10 million whites leaving France for Canada, won't that only make France become white minority faster?  So why would a French person abandon their own nation, culture and traditions to save Canada? I couldn't imagine being a white person in Norway, which is over 90% white, and moving to a multicultural failed state like Canada, if I really cared about preserving Norwegian culture.  There are only what 3-5 million whites n Norway.  If too many leave then there is nothing stop muslims from complete takeover.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

What do you mean that Canada wasn't always a white majority? Who settled and built this country? Asians or Africans or Arabs? Fyi, it was majority white when this country was founded.

Canada may have been white majority in 1867, it really depends on who is being counted.  Are we counting just formal citizens, are we counting Indians, Africans etc.  In many times in the 1800s and before Canada was white minority.  The country was built off of slavery and slavery money, settled by many people.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

They do okay for now because they have either given up or never did care and have just learned to live with it for now. When Toronto and Ontario becomes a majority non-white province I would think that things than will not be okay for old whitey. Then there could be some form of racial cleansing going on where old whitey will either have to stay and live with the changes or leave because they will not be in the majority anymore and will have to live under other foreign cultures and laws that will be forced on them. Do you actually believe that everything will be alright for old whitey when they become a minority in their own province? You better think twice about that one. 

Yes, old whitry will be fine as a minority.  Plus, even if ONtario don't work, we have what 9 other provinces?  I mean old whitey is doing ok in Yukon, NWT and Nunavut and they are white minority.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

So, just move, eh? Typical of most whites. Instead of fighting for what is their's they would prefer to give it up and hand it over and run away from the problem. This is why Canada is fast becoming a nonwhite majority country with attitudes like that. Moving to countries like Australia or America won't work because they are having the same immigration problem as Canada is having today.

Curious. Are you aware of anything that is going on in Canada or the rest of the world today? Just wondering? Personally, I really don't think that you have a clue at all. Just saying. 

Isn't you position hypocritical?  You want whites in Europe to give up their own country and fight for canada which is not even historically white majority, but then you are mad some whites will move in Canada fails?  America has 200 million white people. Even if all 110 million mexicans moved to USA, it would still be white majority.  America will always be white majority, nothing bad can happen, you are just blowing things out of proportion.  

And Canada don't have an immigrant problem, if you don't like immigrants just avoid the 4-10 largest metros.  Even London, Hamiliton and Windsor are very white places.

What is "going on in Canada"