Israel's Discriminatory so-called Justice System

marcus

You're saying these things like it matters and makes a difference in what's right and what's wrong. I don't care about these so-called authorities. They don't represent the majority of people in the world, who want human rights and dignity for Palestinians and anyone else in the world.

Thanks to information technology and cultural progress, the world is starting to hear about the Palestinians and are getting louder in their displeasure of it. The BDS movement is part of an already large and growing movement in the world. More and more people are learning about the Palestinians and Israel's ongoing and long-standing human rights violations and are rejecting it.

Edited by marcus

26 minutes ago, marcus said:

You're saying these things like it matters and makes a difference in what's right and what's rong. I don't care about these so-called authorities. They don't represent the majority of people in the world, who want human rights and dignity for Palestinians and anyone else in the world.

I am not the one saying these things....governments in the region are saying theses things and acting accordingly.    The "majority of the people in the world" do not and will not determine what happens in the Mideast, especially for sponsors of terrorism.

Thanks to information technology and cultural progress, the world is starting to hear about the Palestinians and are getting louder in their displeasure of it. The BDS movement is part of an already large and growing movement in the world. More and more people are learning about the Palestinians and Israel's ongoing and long-standing human rights violations and are rejecting it.

Except for those who aren't rejecting "it", and in fact are legislating against BDS measures at the local and national level, as did Canada's Parliament. 

The noose is tightening on Gaza, intifada or not.

8 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I am not the one saying these things....governments in the region are saying theses things and acting accordingly.    The "majority of the people in the world" do not and will not determine what happens in the Mideast, especially for sponsors of terrorism.

Except for those who aren't rejecting "it", and in fact are legislating against BDS measures at the local and national level, as did Canada's Parliament. 

The noose is tightening on Gaza, intifada or not.

All these laws pushed by the Zionist lobbies has not changed the momentum. You know that, right?

Government support for Apartheid South Africa did not stop the movement by people around the world. You are witnessing the same thing happen to the Zionist colonialist movement.

17 minutes ago, marcus said:

All these laws pushed by the Zionist lobbies has not changed the momentum. You know that, right?

Government support for Apartheid South Africa did not stop the movement by people around the world. You are witnessing the same thing happen to the Zionist colonialist movement.

Actually, I am witnessing more settlements in occupied territories and a tighter grip on Hamas terrorists and its supporters.

"Zionism" is alive and well !

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Actually, I am witnessing more settlements in occupied territories and a tighter grip on Hamas terrorists and its supporters.

You mean genocide and terrorism is alive and well.  And here I thought we were fighting Nazi type behaviour.  Guess not.

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The grip is tight, but the harder you squeeze on the soap, the inevitable will happen. Apartheid South Africa also created a tougher situation for the movement and it backfired. 

The Zionists don't get to watch the best soccer player in the world play in Israel and they have already missed out on seeing some of the biggest artists, such as Lorde back out. This is just the beginning. Many of the baby boomers are daft, ignorant and unable to use technology to get their information. The next generation is not. This is why there is so much panic in the Zionist propaganda community. They have very little control over the next generation that will replace the baby boomers in voting and funding.

Your time is almost up.

Just now, marcus said:

...The Zionists don't get to watch the best soccer player in the world play in Israel and they have already missed out on seeing some of the biggest artists, such as Lorde back out. This is just the beginning. Many of the baby boomers are daft, ignorant and unable to use technology to get their information. The next generation is not. This is why there is so much panic in the Zionist propaganda community. They have very little control over the next generation that will replace the baby boomers in voting and funding.

Your time is almost up.

Sure it is.....Israel will be defeated any day now !

Go find some more bogus "reports" from U.S. intelligence agencies to confirm this.

Odd how your strategy and outlook is so dependent on what happens in the USA, not Israel.  

Canada already condemned the BDS movement....Trudeau is not a boomer.

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sure it is.....Israel will be defeated any day now !

Israel is defeating itself. I still think there is room for an Israel once the pressure from the world becomes too much to be able to continue status quo.

Go find some more bogus "reports" from U.S. intelligence agencies to confirm this.

The report happened. The government chose not to publish it. 

Odd how your strategy and outlook is so dependent on what happens in the USA, not Israel. 

When there is a country with so much political, economical and military power, who is giving over $4 billion a year to a rogue state, then yeah, the funder and backer needs to be examined and questioned and changed.

Canada already condemned the BDS movement....Trudeau is not a boomer.

Who cares if this carbon copy government is playing yes-man to the Zionist lobby. The next generation does not accept support for Israel's criminality and soon they will have more of a say when it comes to voters and funders.

1 hour ago, marcus said:

Oh and the oscar winning darling of Israel, the Israeli born, Natalie Portman. She skipped out on going to Israel for an award because of their actions against the Palestinians. 

It's over officer.

Sure it is....all over...keep believing that while Israel builds more settlements....just like Canada.

1 hour ago, marcus said:

The report happened. The government chose not to publish it.

Nope...there is no such report.   You cannot produce it for inspection.

When there is a country with so much political, economical and military power, who is giving over $4 billion a year to a rogue state, then yeah, the funder and backer needs to be examined and questioned and changed.

Since you are so focused on that single country, the BDS movement has failed to gain traction and in many ways is waning:

Twelve years after its official founding, the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign against Israel has failed to isolate the Jewish state. As of September, Israeli exports were on pace to cross $100 billion in a single year for the first time in history. Meanwhile, Israel’s diplomatic relationships in Africa, Asia, and even the Arab Middle East are improving, with countries from Bahrain to India eager to expand ties. If the BDS movement’s goal was to turn Israel into a pariah state, it’s not really working as intended.

There’s evidence the BDSers aren’t meeting many of their less ambitious objectives, either. On American college campuses, BDS is in the midst of a quiet losing streak, as its strategy of using student government resolutions and campus-wide referenda to prohibit business, cultural, or academic contacts with Israeli companies, institutions, and individuals has yielded few enduring results. At the same time, one of the student organizations that’s sustained and coordinated the movement on a national scale saw a sizable year-to-year drop-off in attendance for its national conference, which was held in late October.

... These setbacks might do little to slow the BDS movement’s long-term momentum—after all, they’re only “setbacks” if the movement’s objectives are narrowly understood. If BDS activists’ goal is to remove Israeli products from college campuses, or end academic exchanges with Israeli institutions, they’ve failed so far.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/251691/is-the-bds-movement-failing-depends-on-your-definition-of-success

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Since you are so focused on that single country, the BDS movement has failed to gain traction and in many ways is waning:

There were similar moves by Western governments in the 80s against the boycott movement against Apartheid South Africa. 

The Israeli government is spending millions a year in lobbying the governments and campuses to stop the BDS movement. It's failing. What you are seeing right now is an increasing of awareness. Before Israel is hit economically, people need to learn about the human rights violations. This is happening now. More and more people are becoming aware and support for Palestinians continues to increase, while support for Israel is decreasing.

It took years before the boycott movement against Apartheid South Africa had a financial impact on South Africa. We saw very similar failed government laws against the boycott movement. 

Edited by marcus

5 hours ago, marcus said:

There were similar moves by Western governments in the 80s against the boycott movement against Apartheid South Africa. 

It took years .....

Great....you can declare victory whenever you wish, meanwhile Israel has just exported more products and services than in its entire history (GDP), has closer alliances with other nations, has an updated trade deal with Canada, and is building more settlements.

The BDS movement is working great !!

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Great....you can declare victory whenever you wish, meanwhile Israel has just exported more products and services than in its entire history (GDP), has closer alliances with other nations, has an updated trade deal with Canada, and is building more settlements.

Agreed!!! Israel has also exported a good deal of terrorism across certain parts of the world. Hard to argue with that.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

They are also spending a lot of money in trying to quash the BDS movement. It's not working. More and more people are boycotting Israel, including artists, athletes, chuches and companies. Something we have not seen in the past. The mainstream is now aware. It's the beginning of the end of status quo. The unsustainable cannot continue. Change is already happening.

Edited by marcus

7 minutes ago, marcus said:

They are also spending a lot of money in trying to quash the BDS movement. It's not working. More and more people are boycotting Israel, including artists, athletes, chruches and companies. Something we have not seen in the past. The mainstream is now aware. It's the beginning of the end of status quo. The unsustainable cannot continue. Change is already happening.

Agreed...Israel's economy is growing faster than the OECD average, Canada, and the USA.  

More BDS please...it means more GDP growth !

• 2 months later...
On 3/22/2018 at 1:10 PM, DogOnPorch said:

If you start a war of extermination against the Jews, you had better finish the job. There's your problem. Your guys f---ked-up.

In the Middle East there is only one state where Muslims, Christins, gays, atheists etc are allowed access to all levels of education, medicare, can (and do) sit in the Knesset, and vote.

That state is Israel.

An Israeli PM once said, "if the Muslims put down their arms there will be peace.  If the Jews put down their arms, there will be no Jews".

Israel is far from perfect but as a non Jew it is the only state I would live in.

Edited by Leon
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Leon said:

In the Middle East there is only one state where Muslims, Christins, gays, atheists etc are allowed access to all levels of education, medicare, can (and do) sit in the Knesset, and vote.

That state is Israel.

An Israeli PM once said, "if the Muslims put down their arms there will be peace.  If the Jews put down their arms, there will be no Jews".

Israel is far from perfect but as a non Jew it is the only state I would live in.

I'm pro-Israel if you can't tell. 

14 hours ago, GostHacked said:

And very anti-Islam .. but stopping juuuuust short of deporting terrorists from Canada.

If people engage in Islamic beliefs that are those promulgated by the "Islamic" governments  in Malaysia, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,  Muslim controlled Nigeria, Boca Raton, the Palestinian Authrority, Hamas, Hezbollah, Justin Trudeau's Middle East advisor Mr. Alleghbra,   Marcus, you, then you bet I am "anti-Islam".  So I would hope would any Muslim.

What was your point? Your point was to try lump all Muslims in one category and suggest anyone who criticizes Islamic extremist views is anti Muslim. Its a stale tactic. Its a pathetic tactic. Its the most pathetic card you play-you hide behind accusations like this because you don't have the credibility and sincerity or for that matter ability to differentiate let alone admit you support extremist Islamic beliefs,

Move along you and Marcus are on trick ponies on this forum with the pro Islamic extremist sputum cloaked as feigned moderate indignation towards bigotry. You make me laugh. You remind me of Justin. He attends Islamic extremist Mosques sitting and praying along with extremists who use their Islamic beliefs to justify their archaic ignorant hateful views of women, gays, Jews, Christians, etc., and then in the next breath dances around at gay pride parades, loudly proclaiming he's a feminist and shedding crocodile tears for illegals crashing the Canadian legal system claiming to challenge that is racist.

Been there done that ad nauseum,

14 hours ago, GostHacked said:

And very anti-Islam .. but stopping juuuuust short of deporting terrorists from Canada.

He and I and many others on this form never stop short of the view that terrorists should be deported or for that matter be strung up side down by their testacles while we sing 1000 bottles of beer on the wall. Clear enough? You done with the feigned indignation that people who criticize terrorism and extremism must hate Muslims? You Sir are the one lumping all Muslims into the category of terrorists in an attempt to suggest others do. Its clear, its transparent and anyone can see it in your responses and its a pathetic, stale tactic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rue said:

He and I and many others on this form never stop short of the view that terrorists should be deported or for that matter be strung up side down by their testacles while we sing 1000 bottles of beer on the wall. Clear enough? You done with the feigned indignation that people who criticize terrorism and extremism must hate Muslims? You Sir are the one lumping all Muslims into the category of terrorists in an attempt to suggest others do. Its clear, its transparent and anyone can see it in your responses and its a pathetic, stale tactic.

No, I've done a fine job of showing the hypocrisy of certain posters who bash Muslims every step of the way but stop the bashing when it comes to the Saudis. I am not the one lumping them all together.

Palestinians are bad but when it comes to kicking the Saudis out of Canada, I hear silence.

The only people who cannot understand what I am talking about are only a select few who cannot read or comprehend things properly.

20 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

No, I've done a fine job of showing the hypocrisy of certain posters who bash Muslims every step of the way but stop the bashing when it comes to the Saudis. I am not the one lumping them all together.

Palestinians are bad but when it comes to kicking the Saudis out of Canada, I hear silence.

The only people who cannot understand what I am talking about are only a select few who cannot read or comprehend things properly.

You're free to support Islam.