What grade level is this forum targeting

I have tried really hard to read and respond to posts that are important to me but I have given up. When I see posters like omni and cyber being suspended and others just dropping like flies I don’t have much faith in the integrity of this place. When the intelligence level of respondents creeps back up then maybe more people will start contributing. 

Perhaps, but the "grade level" of banned or suspended members who use multiple member ids/profiles or attempt to vandalize the entire forum by deleting all their posts is fairly obvious.

What "grade level" would you like or approve of ?   

What level of "intelligence" are you demanding ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

I have tried really hard to read and respond to posts that are important to me but I have given up. When I see posters like omni and cyber being suspended and others just dropping like flies I don’t have much faith in the integrity of this place. When the intelligence level of respondents creeps back up then maybe more people will start contributing. 

You were doing fine in the other forum....what brought you back?

There were hardly any personal attacks against one another....until recently.  It's starting to rear its ugly head again.

Maybe this forum isn't for you?

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Please stay and help to improve the grade level. 

This thread is locked.

8 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

I have tried really hard to read and respond to posts that are important to me but I have given up.

MLW does not compel anybody to be here nor to partake in the discussions.