Iran needs some democracy

GostHacked

Reza Shah is the father of modern Iran. When he took over Iran was ruled by many local tribes almost disintegrated and no central government with no army and no central power. The traitor Gajar dynasty who were only interested in their own self gave away many parts of Iran to Russia in exchange for money they spent on themselves. Reza Shah was in pain seeing his country so destroyed and lost and hence he led a coup and took over this corrupt dynasty. In just 16 years he build Iran from nothing with nothing making it a strong united country. That was almost 100 year ago and then the world culture was different. Democracy that we talk about now did not exist in almost all countries. Half of Europe was either under fascim and communism. People in Europe and elsewhere being send to camps and jails and killed. Germany, Spain even was under fascist rule. South and Central American was under military rule never mind Asian countries.  Then you expected a democracy in Iran at that time!!!!!!!!!!!! As Iran nation has recognized the facts about Reza Shah the great ,they are shouting all over Iran, Reza Shah God bless your Soul. ALso asking for the return of his grandson as the King of Iran

Reza Shah is widely respected by masses of Iranians today. His work for Iran has been a historic fact and how he saved Iran and made a modern country. He also knew the nature of mullahs the kind of murderous and anti-nationalist and anti-Iran they are and curbed their power and jailed many. Unfortunately his son was weak and could not save Iran at the end. He started an economic war with the West in early 70's because he wanted to use oil many to make Iran an economic and military superpower and that was in contradiction to West's interest as by his leadership price of oil tripled overnight. He started a program of modernization and warned the oil Consortium that Iran will not sell oil to them anymore after 1979. And guess what?,  he was overthrown in 1979. During his rule most of the world was under dictatorial  rules. Even in western Europe like Spain Franco was ruling and half Europe under communist dictatorship. Iran was not ready for democracy 50 years ago. especialy with the evil empire (Soviets) bordering the north. But he gave plenty of democracy especially social freedom and equal rights to women and his programs of modernization made a prosperous modern Iran and lifted standard of living of the nation many times over. Mohamad Reza Shah God bless your soul.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, kactus said:

Glad that you admit even with your own link that it was indeed operation countenance as I had previously stated...

What your link fails to show is that since the invasion Iran took a hostile approach towards the Third Reich and the Hitler was carrying on with the programme of extermination of jews...

No doubt seeing the Allies were in charge of Iran after the invasion rather than the Axis. Duh...

The Allies weren't murdering Jews.

But Reza liked Hitler and admired Nazi Germany...Hitler liked him enough to send holiday well wishes.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Allies weren't murdering Jews.

.....no kidding....And I thought you were living in Mercury....Very genuine. Not!

But hold on! Whilst you are on that note neither were Iranians murdering jews. In fact as the article I have posted says jews were assimiliated into Iranians...

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

But Reza liked Hitler and admired Nazi Germany...Hitler liked him enough to send holiday well wishes.

Don’t be daft.....Reza Shah did not admire Nazi Germany nor their ideology! The article I have posted is from Holocaust memorial and it says he despised Hitler’s ideology. For that ideology you need to look closer to home in Bosnia where jews were slaughtered....You would know with an uncle who served in SS.

22 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ol' Reza was playing too fast and loose with the Nazis at a time when that was a BIG mistake. A wee operation known as Barbarossa was underway.

Hide contents

Hitler sends Happy Nowruz wishes to Reza Shah. How nice.

9edwteuovqmy.jpg.febe4c9820d6d5a5a82bcf90ac957b82.jpg

Had he kept the whole affair more quiet rather than renaming the country...etc...things might have gone much differently...especially if Rommel could drag victory from Italian defeat in North Africa. Iran could have joined the Axis with some proper support rather than hanging-out on a low branch for Stalin to pluck. 

You are making too many assumptions with no basis....like a tin foil man connecting the dots to make a conspiracy theory. Here’s what you said

”If Rommel could drag victory from italians”....bla bla bla. Well he didn’t.

Now this is what I have for you.

YOUR uncle could have served with british forces but instead he was serving in SS in Bosnia. Oh well this actuslly happened....Duh

2 minutes ago, kactus said:

You are making too many assumptions with no basis....like a tin foil man connecting the dots to make a conspiracy theory. Here’s what you said

”If Rommel could drag victory from italians”....bla bla bla. Well he didn’t.

Now this is what I have for you.

YOUR uncle could have served with british forces but instead he was serving in SS in Bosnia. Oh well this actuslly happened....Duh

Had Rommel won in North Africa, Barbarossa would have likely succeeded. Nothing stopping him from sweeping through to the Caucuses...which was his plan.

My uncle that served in Yugoslavia during WW2 with the SS was Volga German...not Canadian. He ended-up in Canada as a POW having been captured by the British while fleeing to Switzerland. He never left and is buried in Alberta.

23 minutes ago, kactus said:

.....no kidding....And I thought you were living in Mercury....Very genuine. Not!

But hold on! Whilst you are on that note neither were Iranians murdering jews. In fact as the article I have posted says jews were assimiliated into Iranians...

The Iranian ambassador to Germany suggested Persia change its name to Iran in order to further court the Nazis in 1935. They did.

Your claim holds no water.

25 minutes ago, kactus said:

Triggered...lol.

47 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Iranian ambassador to Germany suggested Persia change its name to Iran in order to further court the Nazis in 1935. They did.

Your claim holds no water.

So fucking what they changed the name to Persia? He was the king of Imperial Iran. He can do whatever he wants to serve the interest of his country like any other appointed monarchy.

I change your name to Doggy....Does that make you a wife beater?

Edited by kactus

53 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

My uncle that served in Yugoslavia during WW2 with the SS was Volga German...not Canadian. He ended-up in Canada as a POW having been captured by the British while fleeing to Switzerland. He never left and is buried in Alberta.

Semantics.....He was a Nazi that EXTERMINATED JEWS.....

34 minutes ago, kactus said:

So fucking what they changed the name to Persia? I change your name to Doggy....Does that make you a wife beater?

Pardon? 

Iran = Land of the Aryans (ie Aryan Race which was a popular term in the 1930s and 40s.)

The suggestion for the change is said to have come from the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of the Nazis. At the time Germany was in the grip of racial fever and cultivated good relations with nations of "Aryan" blood. It is said that some German friends of the ambassador persuaded him that, as with the advent of Reza Shah, Persia had turned a new leaf in its history and had freed itself from the pernicious influences of Britain and Russia, whose interventions in Persian affairs had practically crippled the country under the Qajars, it was only fitting that the country be called by its own name, "Iran." This would not only signal a new beginning and bring home to the world the new era in Iranian history, but would also signify the Aryan race of its population, as "Iran" is a cognate of "Aryan" and derived from it. 

http://www.iranchamber.com/geography/articles/persia_became_iran.php

32 minutes ago, kactus said:

Exactly! But didn’t happen....tin foil hat...

The Battle of El Alamein was all that stopped Rommel from doing exactly as I described. The tiny British force in the Middle East was no match and Stalin had already siphoned-off most of the occupying Soviet troops to fight at Stalingrad.

Edited by DogOnPorch

4 minutes ago, kactus said:

Semantics.....He was a Nazi that EXTERMINATED JEWS.....

Yup...he sure was. Using flamethrowers and explosives if his tales are true. But at the end of WW2 he was a small monster among many monsters and he spoke five languages so was of use to the Allies in the war crimes trials. That probably stopped him from getting a meeting with the hangman. POWs in Canada logged...and he took to it.

He, however, was of the European branch of my kin...my father was a Lancaster/Halifax mechanic and the war ended before he finished training. His brothers also served in the RCAF...bombing Germany.

31 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Pardon? 

Iran = Land of the Aryans (ie Aryan Race which was a popular term in the 1930s and 40s.)

The suggestion for the change is said to have come from the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of the Nazis. At the time Germany was in the grip of racial fever and cultivated good relations with nations of "Aryan" blood. It is said that some German friends of the ambassador persuaded him that, as with the advent of Reza Shah, Persia had turned a new leaf in its history and had freed itself from the pernicious influences of Britain and Russia, whose interventions in Persian affairs had practically crippled the country under the Qajars, it was only fitting that the country be called by its own name, "Iran." This would not only signal a new beginning and bring home to the world the new era in Iranian history, but would also signify the Aryan race of its population, as "Iran" is a cognate of "Aryan" and derived from it. 

The Battle of El Alamein was all that stopped Rommel from doing exactly as I described. The tiny British force in the Middle East was no match and Stalin had already siphoned-off most of the occupying Soviet troops to fight at Stalingrad.

Yes....Iran does mean the land of Aryan and again in the Holocaust Memorial it states that Reza Shah has put forth the case of jews assimiliated into Iran. So that effectively means that jews are Aryans but not by the same definition as then Nazi Germany!

Just now, kactus said:

Yes....Iran does mean the land of Aryan and again in the Holocaust Memorial it states that Reza Shah has put forth the case of jews assimiliated into Iran. So that effectively means that jews are Aryans but not by the same definition as then Nazi Germany!

History says what it says...name changed due to the rise of Nazi Germany. "Turn a new leaf."

37 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Pardon? 

The problem as was advised by Hitler’s general was that the three pronged invasion of Russia through Stalingrad, Leningrad and Ukraine was wrong and will result in heavy defeat. The Nazi Germany then undermined how vast Russia is and the troops paid a heavy price in the myd and cold. Something they were not used to...

Edited by kactus

1 minute ago, kactus said:

The problem as was advised by Hitler’s general was that the three pronged invasion of Russia through Stalingrad, Leningrad and Ukraine was wrong and will result in heavy defeat. The Nazi Germany then undermined how vast Russia is and the troops paid a heavy price in the myd and cold. Something they were not used to...

Meh...we're just lucky Hitler fired Guderian.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meh...we're just lucky Hitler fired Guderian.

I know about Howitzers and the special tanks he deployed but then again the russian terrain was no match for Germans. History shows Germans were defeated in Russia.

Edited by kactus

6 minutes ago, kactus said:

I know about Howitzers and the special tanks he deployed but then again the russian terrain was no match for Germans

Army Group Centre pretty much had the invasion sewn-up after the Battle of Smolensk, but Guderian was ordered to take his Panzers south to keep Army Group South from stalling in front of Kiev. This resulted in the greatest victory for the Third Reich during WW2, but also saved both Moscow and Leningrad from being captured. Tactical victory...Strategic defeat...

Hitler fired Guderian at the onset of the Russian Counteroffensive for "his failure" to capture Moscow.

Edited by DogOnPorch

DogOnPorch you make a lot of nonsense statements. You yet to apologize to me for saying that I hate Israel whereas my posts are to the contrary and then you accuse Reza Shah the great for being a Nazi sympathizer r maybe even murdering Jews!!!!!!!. Where the hell all these idiotic statements coming from. All the religious minorities including Jews enjoyed respect and equality during progressive Pahlavi Dynasty. Yes he did change the name of Persia to Iran which stands for the land of Aryans because he was proud of his Aryan origin but that is far from being a Nazi or murdering Jews. So stop lying and making false statements and inventing history.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

13 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You yet to apologize to me for saying I hate Israel whereas my posts are to the contrary and then you accuse Reza Shah the great for being a Nazi sympathizer r maybe even murdering Jews. Where the hell all these idiotic statements coming from. All the minorities including Jews enjoyed respect and equality during Pahlavi Dynasty. So stop lying and making false statements and inventing history.

History has Reza entertaining visiting Nazis and such (not to mention the name change) right-up to when Nazi Germany was launching Operation Barbarossa. A game for fools. And Stalin showed him what a fool...at a time when the USSR could ill afford to send troops to Iran. Uncle Joe wasn't going to have another Rumania on his southern flank. Bam...gone.

Churchill, seeing trouble ahead, lept aboard and invaded from the south capturing the oil fields that Stalin was eyeing rather ominously. A good thing I'd think you'd agree.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

History has Reza entertaining visiting Nazis and such (not to mention the name change) right-up to when Nazi Germany was launching Operation Barbarossa. A game for fools. And Stalin showed him what a fool...at a time when the USSR could ill afford to send troops to Iran. Uncle Joe wasn't going to have another Rumania on his southern flank. Bam...gone.

Churchill, seeing trouble ahead, lept aboard and invaded from the south capturing the oil fields that Stalin was eyeing rather ominously. A good thing I'd think you'd agree.

He may have done that but that was because Germany was a super power then and willing to help and build unlike the British without wanting to rob and steal so being a nationalist he sought the help of German engineers in his reconstruction program. Nothing wrong with that. 

The reason British and Russians Cowardly invaded Iran (early morning and without any warning and notifications) was because they wanted to use Iran's infrastructure t supply arms to Russians and of course Reza Shah the great refusing t fire German engineers who were doing Iran a lot of good was an excuse and you repeat the deception which means you don't have deep knowledge. Iran and Reza Shah however was officially neutral but rightly so the great King did not trust the damn British and the damn Russians to utilize in his reconstruction programs for Iran.

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

He may have done that but that was because Germany was a super power then and willing to help and build unlike the British without wanting to rob and steal so being a nationalist he sought the help of German engineers in his reconstruction program. Nothing wrong with that. 

The reason British and Russians Cowardly invaded Iran (early morning and without any warning and notifications) was because they wanted to use Iran's infrastructure t supply arms to Russians and of course Reza Shah the great refusing t fire German engineers who were doing Iran a lot of good was an excuse and you repeat the deception which means you don't have deep knowledge. Iran and Reza Shah however was officially neutral but rightly so the great King did not trust the damn British and the damn Russians to utilize in his reconstruction programs for Iran.

Stalin invaded to stop any chance of Iran becoming an Axis Minor country. The oil was indeed a prize for him. The UK hastily got involved to prevent the USSR from overrunning not only Iran...but other swaths of the Middle East that were virtually unguarded. And you can thank Churchill & Truman that Iran even exists rather than ending-up as one of the many Rs in the USSR...as come the end of WW2...the Soviets went "why should we leave?" Only US/British presence on the ground provided the political ammo needed to hammer-out the UN's very first crisis and get the Soviets to leave Iran. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Stalin invaded to stop any chance of Iran becoming an Axis Minor country. The oil was indeed a prize for him. The UK hastily got involved to prevent the USSR from overrunning not only Iran...but other swaths of the Middle East that were virtually unguarded. And you can thank Churchill & Truman that Iran even exists rather than ending-up as one of the many Rs in the USSR...as come the end of WW2...the Soviets went "why should we leave?" Only US/British presence on the ground provided the political ammo needed to hammer-out the UN's very first crisis and get the Soviets to leave Iran. 

This I agree and the damn Russians left after some smart political maneuver by the young King.  This is the nature of damn Russians. But this does not prove his father was a Nazi

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This I agree and the damn Russians left after some smart political maneuver by the young King.  This is the nature of damn Russians. But this does not prove his father was a Nazi

It doesn't even matter if he was an actual Nazi. He admired them and wanted close ties with Nazi Germany. When Russia and Germany had a non-aggression pact, this allowed the sort of behaviour Iran was engaged in without Stalin getting too upset...but when it became clear that not only had Germany betrayed him...but Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria and Finland were joining-in...Stalin was not going to wait for Reza to also decide to join the party.

Bam...gone.

Again...at a time when the USSR needed every soldier it had facing the Germans. They literally didn't have time to invade Iran...but invade they did...so Stalin thought it a serious enough threat to his flank. And that's all that matters...