Are Canadians, Americans?

4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You still haven’t answered me about the purpose of gun control. You don’t even know what it is do you?

In America, it's to keep the Blacks disarmed, in Canada, it's to keep the Indians disarmed. What good meaning dimwits have been tricked into thinking about what gun control is for, irrelevant, the results speak for themselves, and their good intentions aren't saving any fucking lives.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

In America, it's to keep the Blacks disarmed, in Canada, it's to keep the Indians disarmed. What good meaning dimwits think gun control for is irrelevant, the results speak for themselves, and their good intentions aren't saving any fucking lives.

Like I said you have no idea.

Im a gun owner who supports gun control. 

Gun control isn’t about banning firearms. Gun control is focusing on laws that keep guns away from the wrong people.

see how clear it is when you aren’t listening to brain washing blabber?

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Come back when you know what citizens united is and we can talk,

It's of no further consequence to me, so long as I take my profits by King Dollah converted to gold as necessary at Manhattan, my property rights are secured by way of the War of Independence in defence of property, under the watchful eye of Justice Neil Gorsuch, my protector.   Don't tread on me,  God bless America, God save the Queen.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

It's of no further consequence to me, so long as I take my profits by King Dollah converted to gold as necessary at Manhattan, my property rights are secured by way of the War of Independence in defence of property, under the watchful eye of Justice Neil Gorsuch, my protector.   Don't tread on me,  God bless America, God save the Queen.

Bye

Just now, Jimwd said:

Like I said you have no idea.

Im a gun owner who supports gun control. 

Gun control isn’t about banning firearms. Gun control is focusing on laws that keep guns away from the wrong people.

see how clear it is when you aren’t listening to brain washing blabber?

The "wrong" people are Blacks in America, and Indians in Canada. Actually keeping guns out of the hands of the wrong people is not what gun control is about at all, that's just what gun control supporters say, to make others feel like they are on the side of righteous.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The "wrong" people are Blacks in America, and Indians in Canada. Actually keeping guns out of the hands of the wrong people is not what gun control is about at all, that's just what gun control supporters say, to make others feel like they are on the side of righteous.

I can’t relate to nonsense ..

im a gun owner that doesn’t want nut jobs getting guns. I care about my children...I don’t like schools being slaughter zones .

yea I’m wrong and you’re right 

have a nice day 

3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Bye

This is what it is to be a UKUSSAN; 

The British Crown in North America defended by the Declaration of Independence at Washington in view of property rights at Manhattan.

Anglo-American Joint Strategic Deterrent and Five Eyes Intelligence alliance to secure my tethered tax jurisdiction in Upper Canada.

Citizens United; moot.   Canadian Confederation; moot.

6 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

im a gun owner that doesn’t want nut jobs getting guns. I care about my children...I don’t like schools being slaughter zones .

have a nice day 

There are already laws against nutjobs getting guns in the US. The new laws being proposed in America aren't going to do anything extra to prevent that from happening, that is just what the gun grabbers claim so ignorant people think it's a good idea to grab guns. People who think gun control is lame, they also care about their children too, they just aren't naive enough to think new gun control laws are going to protect them, unlike some other people.
/shrugs

Have a nice day.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

have a nice day 

There is no right to firearms in the House of Windsor, none the less the current draconian regime is prohibition by over regulation ad absurdum. 

All I want is an Upper Canadian New Zealand of my very own, sayonara Quebec, F**k Alberta, then we can all have our own gun laws, no federal jurisdiction, same as America has.

We'll get there, it's a just a matter of time, so I am serene about it. 

In the meantime, I have all firepower I need, 12 gauge pump pocket full o' shells, .308 bolt for precision long range fires, it's all about the shooter, and I'm a pro.

40 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

There are already laws against nutjobs getting guns in the US. The new laws being proposed in America aren't going to do anything extra to prevent that from happening, that is just what the gun grabbers claim so ignorant people think it's a good idea to grab guns. People who think gun control is lame, they also care about their children too, they just aren't naive enough to think new gun control laws are going to protect them, unlike some other people.
/shrugs

Have a nice day.

Lol....shows how uninformed you are. Compare Canada gun laws to America. Not even close. In Canada sandy hook would never happen because law abiding gun owners don’t give kids access to their guns,nin Canada it’s against the law.

no mental health checks in America, no references needed. Any nut job can get a gun.

Canada 2.1 gun deaths per 100k.

America 10.3 gun deaths per 100k

that represents in America

14,500 gun homicides

11,000 accidental gun deaths

12,000 suicides by gun

75,000 non fatal gun injuries many permanent disability 

yea no problem 

yea no problem with guns in America 

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Lol....shows how uninformed you are. Compare Canada gun laws to America. Not even close. In Canada sandy hook would never happen because law abiding gun owners don’t give kids access to their guns,nin Canada it’s against the law.

Actually, the 3rd anniversary of the La Loche mass school shooting in Saskatchewan was yesterday....happy anniversary.

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I've spent some considerable time in America, and I've never had anybody draw down on me once, for any reason. 

An armed society is a polite society, be polite, and you won't have any problems.  The Americans are rather quite friendly and kind, so long as you don't spook them.

An armed society is called a war zone.

Just now, Jimwd said:

An armed society is called a war zone.

The war for the light of civilization and associated Declaration of Independence preamble.

Trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored, fifteen minutes notice to launch on warning with terrible swift sword.

Glory, glory, hallelujah. 

Just now, Dougie93 said:

The war for the light of civilization and associated Declaration of Independence preamble.

Trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored, fifteen minutes notice to launch on warning with terrible swift sword.

Glory, glory, hallelujah. 

I’ll take your words ...”be polite and you won’t have any problems”

so your position is the more than 50 killed in Vegas weren’t polite?

how about parkland kids ?

how about virgins tech ?

how about sandy hook? Rude little kids 

I guess they weren’t polite enough ...

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Freedom can be a harsh realm, liberty her harsh mistress;

"I never promised you a bed of roses" ~ Lt. General Hal Moore

Maybe you shouldnt make statements so easily disproven. Perhaps a little less verbiage and a little  more thought next time.

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My thought is simply that America is not for the faint of heart, with liberty to take your freedom, you take it all, the bad with the good, and otherwise man your position on the walls of the burg, with trust in the Lord.

If that's not for you, stay out of America. /shrugs

Yep...that's the way it is....always has been...ain't going to change.

Don't like it....stay the hell out.    But lots of Canadians and other nationals do like it...a lot....they won't go home.

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My thought is simply that America is not for the faint of heart, with liberty to take your freedom, you take it all, the bad with the good, and otherwise man your position on the walls of the burg, with trust in the Lord.

If that's not for you, stay out of America. /shrugs

I prefer the Canadian version of liberty.  

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Except for that property in Florida, right ?

As I said before, all problems solved if American policies were more Canadian.  I love the US, but I don’t feel nearly as safe down there.  It’s not just about more gun control.  It’s about having a more equitable society, so that people don’t feel as desperate or lost.  Too many lonely, frustrated, and angry people.  Canada isn’t immune but has more protections. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...that's the way it is....always has been...ain't going to change.

Don't like it....stay the hell out.    But lots of Canadians and other nationals do like it...a lot....they won't go home.

My family is on both sides of the border, California feels like home to me as much as Upper Canada does.

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I prefer the Canadian version of liberty.  

I too prefer monarchy, as I do not wish to be subject to res publica, Canadian Confederation however, is simply a Domestic Self Governing Federation and so not the source of liberty to do anything other than have Ontario bribe Quebec with Alberta's money.   British Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy rolls on without them regardless.

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My family is on both sides of the border, California feels like home to me as much as Upper Canada does.

I too prefer monarchy, as I do not wish to be subject to res publica, Canadian Confederation however, is simply a Domestic Self Governing Federation and so not the source of liberty to do anything other than have Ontario bribe Quebec with Alberta's money.   British Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy rolls on without them regardless.

What Albertan money?  The feds are pouring Canadians’ money into that province, which should be diversifying.