Are Canadians, Americans?

3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Gee really it’s the blue areas.

And here  I thought blue states had blue Areas too.But I guess blue states don’t have blue areas because they have less gun deaths than red states.

critical thinking apparently isn’t your strong suit,

The blue states have blue areas too, and the bluest areas, with the most gun control, have more per capita gun deaths than the red portions of those blue states with less gun control. The red states have blue areas, and the bluest areas, with the most gun control, have more per capita gun deaths than the red portions of these red states with less gun control.

Critical thinking, you don't even know what it is.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Yes, Canada does have a certain amount of immigrants that they want to bring into Canada every year without my permission of course. But it is the illegal ones that are uping that number by thousands more. There can be no doubt about it that Canada is taking in well over 400,000 new legal and illegal immigrants into Canada every year. The problem is that the government will not tell us as to how many are sneaking into Canada every day. The RCMP and the media have been ordered to not disclose the numbers. I wonder why that is? Do you?  

"No open borders"? The borders are wide open all over Canada for all the world to enter and many illegals are taking advantage of that wide open border and crossing over into Canada thru those open borders by the hundreds every day. No lying there about immigration. What country are you living in anyway? Just curious. 

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The media making every mass shooter infamous seems to be the main driver. 

Unfortunately first amendment protected speech, necessary freedom and absolute safety are not always compatible, life is risk, who knew?

The leftist liberal media in America are all pro gun laws and are very anti-gun. That is why they like to report on all the many shooting that go on in America. It fits with their program for wanting all the gun laws that they can get passed. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yes, Canada does have a certain amount of immigrants that they want to bring into Canada every year without my permission of course. But it is the illegal ones that are uping that number by thousands more. There can be no doubt about it that Canada is taking in well over 400,000 new legal and illegal immigrants into Canada every year. The problem is that the government will not tell us as to how many are sneaking into Canada every day. The RCMP and the media have been ordered to not disclose the numbers. I wonder why that is? Do you?  

"No open borders"? The borders are wide open all over Canada for all the world to enter and many illegals are taking advantage of that wide open border and crossing over into Canada thru those open borders by the hundreds every day. No lying there about immigration. What country are you living in anyway? Just curious. 

I’m Canadian.

You  to inform me about my own country with nonsensical claims? I tell you how to do it. 

verifiable,documented evidence .sorry buddy..I’m not a birther ,an info wars nut job nor an uneducated fool.

Post your evidence.....I’ll wait 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

The leftist liberal media in America are all pro gun laws and are very anti-gun. That is why they like to report on all the many shooting that go on in America. It fits with their program for wanting all the gun laws that they can get passed. 

Nothing they can do about it now, thanks to Trump, the Red Nation rules the SCOTUS, the SCOTUS rules the Second Amendment, the Second Amendment is secured. Winning.

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The blue states have blue areas too, and the bluest areas, with the most gun control, have more per capita gun deaths than the red portions of those blue states with less gun control. The red states have blue areas, and the bluest areas, with the most gun control, have more per capita gun deaths than the red portions of these red states with less gun control.

Critical thinking, you don't even know what it is.

Actually red  state areas the highest per capita deaths ..sorry 

facts and links ...

http://politicsthatwork.com/graphs/gun-deaths-by-state

11 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Yes...there are and yet per capita even  has more gun deaths than Illinois.

the worst in America is  Alaska,,,

I’m  not going after Republican States....the per  capita gun deaths are facts.

facts bother you? Is that it? You don’t like facts?

We should not be talking about which states have more shootings but what we should be all talking about is all the shootings that go on in all states and never mind talking about which state is blue and which state is red that has more shootings.  :) 

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Nothing they can do about it now, thanks to Trump, the Red Nation rules the SCOTUS, the SCOTUS rules the Second Amendment, the Second Amendment is secured. Winning.

And Trump is having a field day pissing off all those leftist liberal democrats and their supporting leftist liberal lying media. I hope Ginsburg retires soon which should allow Trump to get another Kavanaugh as the next Supreme Court nominee for the SC. Now that should really get the democrats to go bonkers even more. People think that Trump's a fool but the only ones that end up looking like fools are the ones that hate and keep trying to go after Trump. Trump eats them alive. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I’m Canadian.

You  to inform me about my own country with nonsensical claims? I tell you how to do it. 

verifiable,documented evidence .sorry buddy..I’m not a birther ,an info wars nut job nor an uneducated fool.

Post your evidence.....I’ll wait 

Well, what makes you think that what you report as factual is true? Who says that what I have said here is "nonsensical claims"? You and what you read from what your sources tell you? 

Well, I can ask you the same thing and post your evidence that what I am saying is not factual? I go by what I get on the internet and from some Canadian immigration websites. Where are you getting your so called facts from? From some leftist liberal media outfit? I''ll wait. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

And Trump is having a field day pissing off all those leftist liberal democrats and their supporting leftist liberal lying media. I hope Ginsburg retires soon which should allow Trump to get another Kavanaugh as the next Supreme Court nominee for the SC. Now that should really get the democrats to go bonkers even more. People think that Trump's a fool but the only ones that end up looking like fools are the ones that hate and keep trying to go after Trump. Trump eats them alive. :lol:

You want to see what fools look like. Go to you tube and watch mob sheep chanting in lockstep”lock her up”

while trump people get locked up. 

Hows that for humilation?

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yes, RBG taken down consolidates control of the court, slam dunk right through the glass into an unassailable position.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Well, what makes you think that what you report as factual is true? Who says that what I have said here is "nonsensical claims"? You and what you read from what your sources tell you? 

Well, I can ask you the same thing and post your evidence that what I am saying is not factual? I go by what I get on the internet and from some Canadian immigration websites. Where are you getting your so called facts from? From some leftist liberal media outfit? I''ll wait. 

I used documented evidence.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/443063/number-of-immigrants-in-canada/

17 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Actually red  state areas the highest per capita deaths ..sorry 

facts and links ...

http://politicsthatwork.com/graphs/gun-deaths-by-state

Which areas of those red states have the highest per capita deaths? The bluest areas of those states red states, and of the blue states with the highest per capita deaths among blue states, the bluest areas of those blue states are where those per capita deaths are highest.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Yes, RBG taken down consolidates control of the court, slam dunk right through the glass into an unassailable position.

I’m always amused at Partisans who belive the right wing court passing citizens united, laws suppressing workers rights etc. Benefit them. They have you hook line and sinker which is why you rank so low in education,

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Which areas of those red states have the highest per capita deaths? The bluest areas of those states red states, and of the blue states with the highest per capita deaths among blue states, the bluest areas of those blue states are where those per capita deaths are highest.

You are now at the point where you are embarrassing yourself. 

6 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You are now at the point where you are embarrassing yourself. 

You are now at the point where you don't deep dive into the data, while actually thinking you're a know-it-all. The only one embarrassing themselves is you. Most of the per capita gun deaths occur in the big cities, and Republicans are at their weakest in big cities, these are facts.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I’m always amused at Partisans who belive the right wing court passing citizens united, laws suppressing workers rights etc. Benefit them. They have you hook line and sinker which is why you rank so low in education,

Citizens united is an industrial union interest, as a post industrial information worker, all I need is the right to work, in terms of education, I am a high school drop out, but that hasn't prevented me from amassing capital by way of the free markets and associated speculation, to the point where I am comfortably retired early in what I would have called "luxury" when I was young. Maybe other people feel the need to be wealthier than me, but I'm doing okay by my standards, and then some.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You are now at the point where you don't deep dive into the data, while actually thinking you're a know-it-all. The only one embarrassing themselves is you.

Well talk at the next mass shooting..should be only a day or two. And it’ll be in America.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Citizens united is an industrial union interest, as a post industrial information worker, all I need is the right to work, in terms of education, I am a high school drop out, but that hasn't prevented me from amassing capital by way of the free markets and associated speculation, to the point where I am comfortably retired early in what I would have called "luxury" when I was young. Maybe other people feel the need to be wealthier than me, but I'm doing okay by my standards, and then some.

Citizens united is a dark money issue. Destroying democracy. Nothing to do with unions. Learn what your talking about before replying.

Well talk at the next mass shooting..should be only a day or two. And it’ll be in America.

Because of their culture, not because they didn't have strict enough gun control, and that shooting will likely happen in a big city, with lots of strict gun control, whether it happens in a red or blue state.

The media making these shooters famous does more to exacerbate the issue than gun laws, Dougie knows.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Because of their culture, not because they didn't have strict enough gun control, and that shooting will likely happen in a big city, with lots of strict gun control.

Only on America...not other countries. You lead the world. No.1. Especially sad is you lead the world in killing your kids in schools.

Make you proud?

4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Only on America...not other countries. You lead the world. No.1. Especially sad is you lead the world in killing your kids in schools.

Make you proud?

I'm not American, but the right to keep and bear arms being a constitutionally protected right, is something that Americans should be proud of, leading the world in school shootings is unrelated, regardless of how many Second Amendment Haters think otherwise.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Citizens united is a dark money issue. Destroying democracy. Nothing to do with unions. Learn what your talking about before replying.

Democracy is simply a peaceful transfer of power, I do not subscribe to the Cult of Democracy which views it to be some sort of panacea.

Dark money is me, it's none of the governments business who I vote for by way of market forces, Declaration of Independence from that sort of thing, since 1776

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm not American, but the right to keep and bear arms is something that Americans should be proud of, leading the world in school shootings is unrelated.

You still haven’t answered me about the purpose of gun control. You don’t even know what it is do you?

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Democracy is simply a peaceful transfer of power, I do not subscribe to the Cult of Democracy which views it to be some sort of panacea.

Dark money is me, it's none of the governments business who I vote for by way of market forces, Declaration of Independence from that sort of thing, since 1776

Come back when you know what citizens united is and we can talk,