Worldwide demonstrations for "science".

32 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Those who believe in the hoax of man-made global warming should contribute their own money and keep their hands off everyone else's.  But alas SJWs and leftist millionaire politicians feel free to help themselves to everyone else's money with the phony carbon pricing and carbon taxes, while they take extravagant vacations on taxpayer's money.

The sheeple will never get it because they refuse to listen and use common sense and logic in their lives. They prefer to allow politicians, the media, and the elite globalist to run their lives and think for them. Unfortunately, we are surrounded by millions of them. Aw well.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I think the pendulum has swung. Deniers make a lot of noise but they are increasingly on the back side of the curve.

Check out Ten Reasons Climate Change is a Hoax

Here are five reasons:

1. Record Ice

In 2014 there was record sea ice in Antarctica  in fact a global warming expedition got stuck in it. Arctic sea ice has also made a nice comeback in 2014. The Great lakes had record ice Lake Superior only had 3 ice free months in 2014. You’d think that in the hottest year ever that ice would be melting like Al Gore said.

2. Record Snow

2014 saw record snowfall in many areas, remember when they said that global warming would cause snow to disappear and children won’t know what snow is.

3. Record Cold

In 2014 we saw all kinds of cold records remember the Polar Vortex? You’d think that we’d be breaking all kinds of heat records in “the hottest year ever”

4. Oceans Are Rising Much Less Than Predicted

Al Gore predicted that oceans would rise 20 feet by 2100, it looks like were on track for about a foot. 80% of the tide gauges show less rise than the official “global average”. Many tide gauges show no rise in sea level, and almost none show any acceleration over the past 20 years.

5. Polar Bears Are Thriving

You’d think that Polar Bears would really be in trouble in 2014 “the hottest year ever” but they are thriving.

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/opinion/top-ten-reasons-climate-change-is-a-hoax/

Where I live we had one of the coldest and longest winters with frequent snow than has happened here for a long time.

People can make all the theoretical claims they like, but if the observations don't support their claims, then they should discard them.

Edited by blackbird

2 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I think the pendulum has swung. Deniers make a lot of noise but they are increasingly on the back side of the curve.

So, no one need try to deny and question anything told to them, eh? Just listen to the main scream media and politicians and get all the news we all need to know from the? It's no wonder that people like Al Gore are millionaires? They have people believing their bull, and giving them plenty of more money to listen to them tell them more bull. 

The last I heard was that the Antarctic has more snow then ever now. Very interesting, isn't that? 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are nothing more than a doom and gloomer cry baby. The earth has been blown up by volcanoes, floods drowned the land, tornadoes ripped up millions of acres, tsunamis have wiped out whole islands, earthquakes have ripped the earth apart in many places, and this has all been going on for millions of years, and yet the earth is still here, and life still thrives. You are still here, aren't you, or have you not noticed that yet? Let the arctic and antarctic ice melt. We all will adjust in some way and thrive on. By the time all that snow and ice melts away you will be long gone. So, quit with the panic. 

Why do people like you get all upset over something that may happen in a hundred thousand years from now anyway?  This global warming nonsense is all just another elite globalist false flag to try to cause more division among the so many other divisions that the elite keep creating for the people to end up fighting over and against each other. When will these fools ever wake up? 

Yeah I have noticed there have been earthquakes and tornadoes here. I was in one each in Afghanistan and The Philippines respectively, and by golly you're right I'm still here. But if you dig a little deeper into the science of climate change you will find there have been many eras where humans could not have existed, and that's why they didn't. Our activities our heading us back into another one of those times. There will be swamp bugs etc., that will survive I guess.

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Here are five reasons:

1. Record Ice

In 2014 there was record sea ice in Antarctica  in fact a global warming expedition got stuck in it. Arctic sea ice has also made a nice comeback in 2014. The Great lakes had record ice Lake Superior only had 3 ice free months in 2014. You’d think that in the hottest year ever that ice would be melting like Al Gore said.

2. Record Snow

2014 saw record snowfall in many areas, remember when they said that global warming would cause snow to disappear and children won’t know what snow is.

3. Record Cold

In 2014 we saw all kinds of cold records remember the Polar Vortex? You’d think that we’d be breaking all kinds of heat records in “the hottest year ever”

Al Gore predicted that oceans would rise 20 feet by 2100, it looks like were on track for about a foot. 80% of the tide gauges show less rise than the official “global average”. Many tide gauges show no rise in sea level, and almost none show any acceleration over the past 20 years.

You’d think that Polar Bears would really be in trouble in 2014 “the hottest year ever” but they are thriving.

http://www.globalclimatescam.com/opinion/top-ten-reasons-climate-change-is-a-hoax/

Where I live we had one of the coldest and longest winters with frequent snow than has happened here for a long time.

What you say is all true but there will be no convincing the brainwashed. You know, the brainwashed ones who cannot think for themselves but prefer to allow others to do it for them. This is why people like Al Gore get rich. Fools will believe their lies and propaganda. 

I live in the Lower Mainland area of Vancouver, and indeed this has been the coldest winter we have had in a long time. For the months of January and February it practically snowed every other day, and cold too. Yup, some global warming happening here alright. 

Another website has some interesting info from a scientist:

quote:

Mike Van Biezen, a professor of Physics, Mathematics, Astronomy, and Earth Science and a former believer in the global warming hoax, has presented a definitive debunking that will probably earn him IRS audits every year that liberals are in power. To summarize:

1. Temperature records from around the world do not support the assumption that today’s temperatures are unusual.

2. Satellite temperature data does not support the assumption that temperatures are rising rapidly.

3. Current temperatures are always compared to the temperatures of the 1980’s, but for many parts of the world the 1980’s was the coldest decade of the last 100+ years.

4. The world experienced a significant cooling trend between 1940 and 1980.

5. Urban heat island effect skews the temperature data of a significant number of weather stations.

6. There is a natural inverse relationship between global temperatures and atmospheric CO2 levels.

7. The CO2 cannot, from a scientific perspective, be the cause of significant global temperature changes.

8. There have been many periods during our recent history that a warmer climate was prevalent long before the industrial revolution.

9. Glaciers have been melting for more than 150 years.

10. “Data adjustment” is used to continue the perception of global warming.

unquote

http://rightwingnews.com/climate-change/ten-reasons-know-anthropogenic-global-warming-hoax/

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Here are five reasons:

1. Record Ice

2. Record Snow

3. Record Cold

People can make all the theoretical claims they like, but if the observations don't support their claims, then they should discard them.

1. Record ice in the antarctic is due to increased temps. causing increased evaporation leading to increased rainfall which is not salt water reducing the salinity of the surface layer and thereby reducing the freezing temperature.

2.and 3. That's weather not climate.

4. Oceans are rising at least you agree to that. And just wait until the Thwaites Glacier slides off of Antarctica and I hope you don't own property in coastal Florida.

5. Polar bears are drowning because they have to swim so much to get a seal for food.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Yeah I have noticed there have been earthquakes and tornadoes here. I was in one each in Afghanistan and The Philippines respectively, and by golly you're right I'm still here. But if you dig a little deeper into the science of climate change you will find there have been many eras where humans could not have existed, and that's why they didn't. Our activities our heading us back into another one of those times. There will be swamp bugs etc., that will survive I guess.

Sorry doom and gloomer but our activities are not causing any global warming. The average world temperature hasn't changed all that much in over a hundred years. Stop worrying about global warming, and get involved with more pressing issues that you should concern yourself with. Like how your tax dollars are being blown constantly by your fake and phony politicians would be a good start for you. Do and say something worthwhile to talk about. 

Just now, taxme said:

Sorry doom and gloomer but our activities are not causing any global warming. The average world temperature hasn't changed all that much in over a hundred years. Stop worrying about global warming, and get involved with more pressing issues that you should concern yourself with. Like how your tax dollars are being blown constantly by your fake and phony politicians would be a good start for you. Do and say something worthwhile to talk about. 

The average global temperature has risen more in the last few years, including 2016, since 1930 when global temperature recordings have been kept. Sorry pal, you lose again.

Check out

http://wnho.net/global_warming.htm

The official position of the World Natural Health Organization in regards to global warming is that there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing more than just another hoax, just like Y2K and the global freezing claims in the 1960's and 70's were. Global warming is being used to generate fear and panic. Those behind this movement are using it to control people's lives and for financial gain.

There are not many individuals, groups, or organizations willing to stand up against this fraud that is being perpetuated for fear of being persecuted, harassed, and ostracized by those who support global warming within the scientific and other communities. But fortunately, a few have decided to do the right thing and take a stand against this evil, proving just how unscientifically founded global warming is and exposing those who are behind it. Below, you will find links to information and articles showing the proof that global warming is nothing more than just a bunch of hot air (pun intended).

The date that you see by each headline is the date when it was posted here. If you know of a news story, research, or information that should be posted here, please let us know and provide us with a link. The articles posted for previous years have been archived and links are provided to them; by year; at the bottom of this page.

unquote

I remember Y2K.  in 1999 before Y2K, I went out and bought a wood stove and had a chimney put in at great expense.  Thought we could lose electric power and no natural gas heat on Y2K.  Well the wood stove worked fine, but nothing happened on Y2K.  Another "scientific" hoax.

Edited by blackbird

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Check out

The official position of the World Natural Health Organization in regards to global warming is that there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing more than just another hoax, just like Y2K and the global freezing claims in the 1960's and 70's were. Global warming is being used to generate fear and panic. Those behind this movement are using it to control people's lives and for financial gain.

There are not many individuals, groups, or organizations willing to stand up against this fraud that is being perpetuated for fear of being persecuted, harassed, and ostracized by those who support global warming within the scientific and other communities. But fortunately, a few have decided to do the right thing and take a stand against this evil, proving just how unscientifically founded global warming is and exposing those who are behind it. Below, you will find links to information and articles showing the proof that global warming is nothing more than just a bunch of hot air (pun intended).

The date that you see by each headline is the date when it was posted here. If you know of a news story, research, or information that should be posted here, please let us know and provide us with a link. The articles posted for previous years have been archived and links are provided to them; by year; at the bottom of this page.

unquote

I remember Y2K.  in 1999 before Y2K, I went out and bought a wood stove and had a chimney put in at great expense.  Thought we could lose electric power and no natural gas heat on Y2K.  Well the wood stove worked fine, but nothing happened on Y2K.  Another "scientific" hoax.

And so you are trying to tell us because your little PC didn't go tits up on your little desk that all the coal dust and smoke we have sent airborne doesn't matter or have any effect on the real world. Try again! 

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

The average global temperature has risen more in the last few years, including 2016, since 1930 when global temperature recordings have been kept. Sorry pal, you lose again.

And just how would you know that global temperatures are rising? Have you done your own research on global temperatures from around the world? Where do you find the time and get all the money that is needed to be able to do all of that research yourself?  Tell me how you do it?  

10 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Check out

unquote

I remember reading a story about a guy who sold all his belongings and headed for the hills. What a shock he must have got when he woke up on Y2K day and nothing happened at all. It just shows as to how the globalist elite can put the fear in people, and get them all up in a panic over nothing. Even get them to sell their homes. Incredible indeed. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

And just how would you know that global temperatures are rising? Have you done your own research on global temperatures from around the world? Where do you find the time and get all the money that is needed to be able to do all of that research yourself?  Tell me how you do it?  

How I do it? I hire people like NASA to do it for me. They cost me a bit with all those satellites and such, but they do cover the globe and send me regular reports. That's the only way I can respond to such a silly question.

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

1. Record ice in the antarctic is due to increased temps. causing increased evaporation leading to increased rainfall which is not salt water reducing the salinity of the surface layer and thereby reducing the freezing temperature.

2.and 3. That's weather not climate.

4. Oceans are rising at least you agree to that. And just wait until the Thwaites Glacier slides off of Antarctica and I hope you don't own property in coastal Florida.

5. Polar bears are drowning because they have to swim so much to get a seal for food.

The polar bears will have to learn to live with any changes and learn to survive. If they don't then they will die off. Their choice. Besides many species of animal have died off, and the world still carried on without them. The sabre tooth tiger and the wooley mammoth disappeared , and the world still went on without them. Wake up and smell the coffee. 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

How I do it? I hire people like NASA to do it for me. They cost me a bit with all those satellites and such, but they do cover the globe and send me regular reports. That's the only way I can respond to such a silly question.

Sure you do. Only fools will believe that line of bull.

So, just how much money is it costing you, btw? Those satellites must be expensive to run. :D

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The polar bears will have to learn to live with any changes and learn to survive. If they don't then they will die off. Their choice. Besides many species of animal have died off, and the world still carried on without them. The sabre tooth tiger and the wooley mammoth disappeared , and the world still went on without them. Wake up and smell the coffee. 

Well you enjoy your coffee because we are heading toward being the next species to end up like the woolly mammoth.

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

No, it is you who have been fooled again. Sorry loser, you lose again. :P

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Well you enjoy your coffee because we are heading toward being the next species to end up like the woolly mammoth.

I am so scared. But I will enjoy that coffee though while I am waiting for the big day to come when humans join the woolly mammoths off to oblivion.  

Queenmandy has summarized the science succinctly.  There is no real doubt about man-made global warming, but we have hysterical conjecture perpetuated on the internet by non-scientist and conspiracy theory types.  Of course our government and our people shouldn't be influenced by such noise.

5 hours ago, Omni said:

And so you are trying to tell us because your little PC didn't go tits up on your little desk that all the coal dust and smoke we have sent airborne doesn't matter or have any effect on the real world. Try again! 

The fact you mention coal dust and smoke proves you know nothing about the debate about global warming.  NO scientists ever said coal dust and smoke had anything to do with global warming.  I thought you would have known the theory about man-made global warming has only to do with carbon dioxide gas.    Coal dust and smoke particles are not the same thing as CO2.   Oops, time for you to go back and find out what the issue is all about!