Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

...A few examples; NIST lied about molten metals; they lied about explosions; they lied, and still lie about molten aluminum. [it's on their website FAQs.  

Yes...all the employees at NIST were/are part of a grand conspiracy.   So were thousands of other federal, state, and local government employees.   All part of the 911 coverup.    This is the only possible explanation.   Steel doesn't lie !!!

What's fun about these repeated 911 Truther memes is just how whacked they become over time.   They take on a life all their own.   Fascinating.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes...all the employees at NIST were/are part of a grand conspiracy.   So were thousands of other federal, state, and local government employees.   All part of the 911 coverup.    This is the only possible explanation.   Steel doesn't lie !!!

What's fun about these repeated 911 Truther memes is just how whacked they become over time.   They take on a life all their own.   Fascinating.

It does seem like the number of people in on it now outnumbers those who are not in on it.  You'd think one of them would crack.

Just now, bcsapper said:

It does seem like the number of people in on it now outnumbers those who are not in on it.  You'd think one of them would crack.

One would think so, but this is the most disciplined grand mall conspiracy since Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy.

I wish I was in on it....like a secret hand shake.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

One would think so, but this is the most disciplined grand mall conspiracy since Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy.

I wish I was in on it....like a secret hand shake.

One thing we do know....Buzz invented the Selfie.

(Gemini X: 1966)

22 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Okay, Betsy. Let's give it one last try. The NIST study [do you know who NIST is and what they studied?] has been shown to be false by an in depth scientific study. Not just questions raised about the study - it has a zero chance of being true. The US government official conspiracy theory rests totally [=100%] on that study. If NIST lied about WTC7, and they most certainly did, then they lied about WTCs 1 & 2.  

A few examples; NIST lied about molten metals; they lied about explosions; they lied, and still lie about molten aluminum. [it's on their website FAQs.  

For the third time, why won't you answer?  Why don't you clear it up?

Who do you think are they, that have been falsely accused? 

and........

Falsely accused of what?

Edited by betsy

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I'm beginning to think YOU did it. The casual 9-11 conspiracy denial...the sly way you look left...then right.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Do you really not understand what "alleged hijackers" means?

Okay.  I thought that's who you meant, the hijackers.  I just want to make sure - didn't want to make an assumption.  So we're clear that you mean the hijackers.

Now, what are they falsely accused of?

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm beginning to think YOU did it. The casual 9-11 conspiracy denial...the sly way you look left...then right.

I don't want to get run over, even on a one way street...

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

I have a rock solid alibi....started VCR tape to record CNN....still have it.   But we did lose some employees who worked at Empire BCBS in WTC1.

Went to work and during a video teleconference with software team in Ireland, we lost our connection.  

South tower had collapsed at about 10AM and some people were allowed to leave work.    Wimps !

Just now, hot enough said:

Go back and read the initial post on this thread. It can be found on page 1. 

Speaking of thermite, the Russians are using a type of weapon in Syria that rains down a very fiery combination of thermite, white phosphorus and high-explosives. Very impressive.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I have a rock solid alibi....started VCR tape to record CNN....still have it.   But we did lose some employees who worked at Empire BCBS in WTC1.

Went to work and during a video teleconference with software team in Ireland, we lost our connection.  

South tower had collapsed at about 10AM and some people were allowed to leave work.    Wimps !

My buddy and I were dog-fighting online using CFS2 of all things at the time of 9-11...he had a house in Brooklyn facing lower Manhattan. I trust what he saw.

16 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Go back and read the initial post on this thread. It can be found on page 1. 

You can't be serious! 

You're saying they're falsely accused of hijacking, and plowing those planes deliberately into the towers?

Oh my goodness....:lol:  

Surely, you're not arguing trying to make us believe there were no planes that slammed into the twin towers on 9/11! :lol:

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

...My buddy and I were dog-fighting online using CFS2 of all things at the time of 9-11...he had a house in Brooklyn facing lower Manhattan. I trust what he saw.

Agreed...my brother lives in Midtown Manhattan and got a good view.

Seasoned New Yorkers cynically said, "They finally got it right", referring to the earlier WTC truck bomb.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...my brother lives in Midtown Manhattan and got a good view.

Seasoned New Yorkers cynically said, "They finally got it right", referring to the earlier WTC truck bomb.

My wife was more-up on terrorists with a hard-on for the USA being American...I had no clue who OBL was, frankly. Such was the music biz ...lol.

Wha?? Who? Why?? Ohhhhh...okay.

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So maybe this "turmoil" topic really is directed at the unsettled, 911 zombie memes that cannot find rest.

The theories and supporting followers don't really want the matter resolved with science or faith....ever.

That would put an end to all the fun.   Just ask JFK.

Oh gosh, yes...fun stuff. But this one is getting tired.

But, I'll say it again...there's pretty much zero physical evidence Midway happened. A few grainy B&W photos?? Pu-leaze.

:D

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oh gosh, yes...fun stuff. But this one is getting tired.

But, I'll say it again...there's pretty much zero physical evidence Midway happened. A few grainy B&W photos?? Pu-leaze.

:D

You could drain the Pacific ocean and find physical evidence, but that would be expensive.

I, hot enough, wrote: " A few examples; NIST lied about molten metals; they lied about explosions; they lied, and still lie about molten aluminum. [it's on their website FAQs."

===================

Since some want to know of NIST's lies. 

1. Shyam Sunder: "We did not find any evidence that explosives were used in Building 7."

He/NIST was asked by independent scientists if NIST had looked. They hadn't, though that is required by NFPA Standards.

Many independent scientists were able to find, very easily, the signatures for thermite explosives in WTC dust, unreacted particles of nanothermite, as was the RJ Lee Group, a engineering forensic firm hired by Deutsche Bank. 

2. John Gross (NIST) Telling Lies About Molten Steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2oG5QeK0Q

Watch his demeanor, the snide jokes he makes, his nervous motions, his squirming. 

Google "John Gross touching the end of a molten steel beam". Click on IMAGES, the first picture is Mr Gross, touching the end of a molten steel beam. There are also pictures of the Meteorite, and other agglomerations of fused metal and concrete. 

3. NIST lied about WTC7 free fall, first denying it then admitting that free fall had taken place. 

Shyam Sunder No Free Fall

Watch and listen to Mr Sunder's stumbling, incoherent response to the question of free fall. 

More on this after we all discuss it.

47 minutes ago, betsy said:

You can't be serious! 

You're saying they're falsely accused of hijacking, and plowing those planes deliberately into the towers?

Surely, you're not arguing trying to make us believe there were no planes that slammed into the twin towers on 9/11! :lol:

Betsy, please go back to the first post and read what I wrote. I didn't say anything remotely close to what you have here suggested. It is there, stated on at least three different occasions. 

Edited by hot enough
Reduce size of quoted material.

4 hours ago, hot enough said:

The entire 911 issue and all the resulting world conflict, world problems, "radical Islam", everything bear on this one single point, Betsy. 

1. The only fuel that was available to the alleged hijackers was jet fuel and office furnishings. They have a MAXIMUM burning temperature of 1,800F, in ideal burn conditions. There were not ideal burn conditions. US official conspiracy theory folks describe maximum burn temps in the twin towers as being around 1,400F.

2. Melting points/vaporization points

a. steel - 2,800F

You have already been told the steel did not have to melt, that it would have weakened sufficiently to collapse under the weight at a much lower temperature.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

You have already been told the steel did not have to melt, that it would have weakened sufficiently to collapse under the weight at a much lower temperature.

That is not the point. Molten steel 2,800F, molten Mo 4,700F, vaporized steel 5000+F, molten iron 2750F, were all present at WTC. There is no legitimate, legal reason for them to be there given the available fuels described by the US government official conspiracy theory cannot account for that.

Molten steel means that the alleged hijackers did not cause the collapse of the three towers. 

Molten molybdenum means that the alleged hijackers did not cause the collapse of the three towers. 

Vaporized steel means that the alleged hijackers did not cause the collapse of the three towers. 

The molten steel flowing out of WTC2 minutes before its collapse means that the alleged hijackers did not cause the collapse of the three towers. 

WTC2 South Tower on 9/11 Molten Metal North-East Corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE