Moderator hijacks thread

23 hours ago, drummindiver said:

@Charles Anthony suspended me a week for "thread hijacking". I had the audacity to ask him why he removed a post directly pertinent to the OP. This is not moderation,  it's censorship. There is no open debate on MLW...

Please remove my profile @Greg

Cheers.

Why delete a profile? Since all your posts remain, as stated by the administrator. All that is accomplished is that the person can no longer login.
If you don't want to log in anymore, just don't visit the site. It's that simple really... self control. No need to ask the admins to do anything.

Unless of course, this isn't about wanting your profile "deleted", which won't be done anyway, but rather some kind of grand-standing. Whining leftists seek a podium to declare they will self-immolate, but never actually follow through.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Why delete a profile? Since all your posts remain, as stated by the administrator. All that is accomplished is that the person can no longer login.
If you don't want to log in anymore, just don't visit the site. It's that simple really... self control. No need to ask the admins to do anything.

This is a kind of frustration move. So when a disappointed person tells you that she/he is leaving you now, this means they actually dont want to leave you but they are also in need to be hugged by you and they are in need to be apologized. Anyone makes it at least one time in their life. 

Look I leave you, still wont you apologize ? dont you believe, I really leave you, hey I am gone, dont you care ? bye .................... uhh I forgot my phone on the armchair, now I am leaving.............really.................hey !!! .....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Unless of course, this isn't about wanting your profile "deleted", which won't be done anyway, but rather some kind of grand-standing. Whining leftists seek a podium to declare they will self-immolate, but never actually follow through.

How accurate your handle is. I am hardly leftist. Whining maybe. There are reasons to have your account deleted.  Shared computers. I accidentally logged onto a family members account who had been suspended. Now he was leftist.

The fact that Squid wants me gone so badly makes me want to hang around. Baffle the walls in the echo chamber he so desires.

Edited by drummindiver

16 hours ago, drummindiver said:

There are reasons to have your account deleted.  Shared computers. I accidentally logged onto a family members account who had been suspended. Now he was leftist.

The fact that Squid wants me gone so badly makes me want to hang around. Baffle the walls in the echo chamber he so desires.

That's not what you said in the OP. You said you were suspended for misbehaving, and it sounded like you were about to have a tantrum.

There is evidence of a new syndrome among leftists, a kind of mental nervous breakdown. Have you had a desire to call the help hotline lately?

Edited by OftenWrong

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

That's not what you said in the OP. You said you were suspended for misbehaving, and it sounded like you were about to have a tantrum.

There is evidence of a new syndrome among leftists, a kind of mental nervous breakdown. Have you had a desire to call the help hotline lately?

WTF r u talking about? Suspended for thread hijacking. I stated no open discussion.  You came in guns blazing said I was a left winger crying cause there are no reasons to ever want your profile deleted.

I edified there certainly were. 

Are we up to speed?

On 2017-02-09 at 9:01 AM, drummindiver said:

@Charles Anthony suspended me a week for "thread hijacking". I had the audacity to ask him why he removed a post directly pertinent to the OP. This is not moderation,  it's censorship. There is no open debate on MLW...

Please remove my profile @Greg

Cheers.

1 hour ago, drummindiver said:

WTF r u talking about? Suspended for thread hijacking. I stated no open discussion.  You came in guns blazing said I was a left winger crying cause there are no reasons to ever want your profile deleted.

I edified there certainly were. 

Are we up to speed?

Those aren't your reasons, doh.

39 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Those aren't your reasons, doh.

lol.Wow.

What don't you understand? Said why I was leaving.  U said no reason to ask for your account bein deleted unless you are a whining lefty.   I pointed ot there was.

Are you just being obstinate or are you really that wrong.

That's 3 times. No chance if you haven't gotten it by now.

I see you were upset that you were called out for miscreant behaviour of some sort. That alone is not reason for your account to be closed. In fact, news flash it can't be closed doh... You are herebye digitally immortalized so get over it.

Remember, leftism is a progressive disease. You might not know you have it. I'm saying this because the whining part has me concerned!

:D