"They control my thoughts"

The person who murdered 5 persons in an airport claimed that someones continuosly telling him to go and partipicate Daesh. He also says that the event day someones told him to go and take weapon from the car and murder people. This person is going to be stamped as a "mentally ill" but his claims should be taken seriously. Because I have heard before that there are these kind of works on technology + chemicals to influence people's thoughts, deleting memory or uploading synthetic memory. 

http://bit.ly/2j2aJJ2

The Manchurian Candidate

Edited by Altai

I do believe that opportunities are there for the security agencies to control minds for their own bidding and I've listening to many former CIA and FBI agents talk about that happening and there are books out there that also tells this is being done. Now, was his done to this guy, don't know but, why did they let him go after he went to mental health treatments?  Citizens are being used and the vets are good guinea pigs for their corrupt bidding.

On 1/7/2017 at 6:16 AM, Altai said:

The person who murdered 5 persons in an airport claimed that someones continuosly telling him to go and partipicate Daesh. He also says that the event day someones told him to go and take weapon from the car and murder people. This person is going to be stamped as a "mentally ill" but his claims should be taken seriously. Because I have heard before that there are these kind of works on technology + chemicals to influence people's thoughts, deleting memory or uploading synthetic memory. 

http://bit.ly/2j2aJJ2

The Manchurian Candidate

The pushing of prescription drugs on the population by big pharma and the medical  profession is believed to be a big part of the problem for creating mental illness in some people. Too many people are popping too many pills. Most of these prescription drugs are made up of chemicals which can interfere with the brain and it's inner workings. Americans are great for popping pills. Canadians may be also. There is big profits for big pharma and benefits for doctor's who help push drugs. 

5 hours ago, taxme said:

The pushing of prescription drugs on the population by big pharma and the medical  profession is believed to be a big part of the problem for creating mental illness in some people. Too many people are popping too many pills. Most of these prescription drugs are made up of chemicals which can interfere with the brain and it's inner workings. Americans are great for popping pills. Canadians may be also. There is big profits for big pharma and benefits for doctor's who help push drugs. 

So make sure after your car accident or posituve HIV test say no thanks, smoking weed will cure it. Keep your dollars away from Big Pharma and in the hands of local guys.

2 hours ago, drummindiver said:

So make sure after your car accident or posituve HIV test say no thanks, smoking weed will cure it. Keep your dollars away from Big Pharma and in the hands of local guys.

So prescription drug overuse isn't a problem?  Mind altering drugs cause problems whether they come from the pharmacy, the liquor store, or the drug dealer.

1 hour ago, drummindiver said:

That isn't Big Pharmas fault. That's on the abuser. I'm thankful they are there when needed. 

It's definitely the abusers fault, however the drugs are created somewhere.  There are a lot of weak willed people out there and prescription drug abuse is getting to be a big problem.

16 hours ago, drummindiver said:

What I am trying to convey here is that there are too many people on drugs where there is no need for them to be on any drugs. It is then just pushed on them because they ask the doctor for some pain relief pill for what ails them. If you think that big pharma has your interest at heart, well like they say, I do have a great deal on some swamp land for you. 

I have nothing against drugs being used where they are needed for certain illness or injury. But people do not need every pill that is on the market. Some are just plain useless, and given to people to make them feel that the drug will work for them. That's it.  

13 hours ago, drummindiver said:

That isn't Big Pharmas fault. That's on the abuser. I'm thankful they are there when needed. 

When needed yes, but doctors, especially in the US get pretty nice kickbacks from Big Pharma for prescribing their products. Ignore the real problem and throw drugs at it.

• 2 weeks later...