Jump to content

Hollywood Actor Tweets The President Should Die


Michael Hardner

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Sheen is a washed up two-bit drug addict, who cares what he twits. We should be talking about Trump's campaign advisor (Carl Paladino) who wants Obama to die from mad-cow disease. I don't see anybody supporting Sheen, but the idiot Trump takes advise from Paladino.

Well, he also said,

"he wanted Michelle Obama to go away and “return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Are we supposed to treat this as a joke and not a racist comment or just not pay attention to it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Altai said:

Do you really think that Trump will be president without being assassinated in a way ? US is an unstable country and there may happen a coup at any moment. Currently there is a huge fight behind the closed doors. 

 

Assassination is a big possibility -  so much angst on this election - it wouldn't be the first time, either. 

I do hope and pray, not.  

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Sheen is a washed up two-bit drug addict, who cares what he twits. We should be talking about Trump's campaign advisor (Carl Paladino) who wants Obama to die from mad-cow disease. I don't see anybody supporting Sheen, but the idiot Trump takes advise from Paladino.

Yeah....that was really stupid. 

But let's not get carried away by connecting what he wished for Obama to being adviser to Trump.   Trump may've taken advise from him but that doesn't mean he's taking all his advises.  I'm sure Trump knows enough when something is sensible or not.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Well, he also said,

"he wanted Michelle Obama to go away and “return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Are we supposed to treat this as a joke and not a racist comment or just not pay attention to it. 

 

 

There's a lot of intrigues going on and hatchets are drawn, behind the scene.   There's real anger behind those words, I think.

  We don't really know....but we can put two-and-two together by the skirmish going on between Obama and Trump in the news right now - especially what's happening in the UN (with Israel), and the backlash of Obama against Russia.  Like what Rump had tweeted:  the transition isn't going smoothly after all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, betsy said:

 

There's a lot of intrigues going on and hatchets are drawn, behind the scene.   There's real anger behind those words, I think.

  We don't really know....but we can put two-and-two together by the skirmish going on between Obama and Trump in the news right now - especially what's happening in the UN (with Israel), and the backlash of Obama against Russia.  Like what Rump had tweeted:  the transition isn't going smoothly after all.

So making racist 'jokes' is ok? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, betsy said:

Well....that's your view.  It's illogical, but that's you.

It's sensible to grab women by the pussy because he can

Its fine to joke about earning a Purple Heart. 

Its sensible to make fun of disabled people. 

I could go on but what's the use.  His actions are ignored by his supports but they don't make them sensible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WestCoastRunner said:

It's sensible to grab women by the pussy because he can

Its fine to joke about earning a Purple Heart. 

Its sensible to make fun of disabled people. 

I could go on but what's the use.  His actions are ignored by his supports but they don't make them sensible. 

:rolleyes:

Oh boy.....we're digging up bones that were already rebutted long time ago.  <yawn>

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Yes. His emotions got the better of him. Poor guy. But it was a joke. Really. No harm done. 

 

I didn't see it as a joke.  I don't even think it was said as a joke.

There is something else in there.  Go analyze it.  That should keep you busy.....:)

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, betsy said:

 

Not in my books.   Those kind of stupid comments is what smears the party.  

 

Didn't he apologise?  I thought it was in the news that he did apologise for it...

So he gets a pass because he apologized for those terribly racist comments against the First Lady and the POTUS but Charlie sheen gets dragged over the coals cause he's a no good washed up actor!  Even though it was a joke. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

So he gets a pass because he apologized for those terribly racist comments against the First Lady and the POTUS but Charlie sheen gets dragged over the coals cause he's a no good washed up actor!  Even though it was a joke. 

EH? 

 

Take a deep breath and read what you just wrote.  You're kinda incoherent.

 

Did Sheen apologise?   Maybe I missed that?  :)

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...