Passport Canada offices in Surrey,BC.

taxme

I was in the Surrey passport office yesterday to have my passport replaced that I had lost or misplaced. Upon entering and looking around I noticed that approx. 70% of the people renewing their passports were a majority of non-white origin. The employees working for Passport Canada were majority non-white. The only white person I saw behind the counter was an old fellow who will soon most likely be going on pension. Will is job than be passed on and filled by another non-white.

So, is this Canada's new policy of hiring more non-white people than white people? It would appear so at this time. In a country that right now is majority white, why are the employees of Passport Canada in Surrey just about all non-white? Is this happening also in other federal government agencies and departments? If so, this is wrong and is racist as far as I am concerned. The question I have to ask myself and others here also if they care to comment is why does Passport Canada in Surrey have more non-whites working for it than white people? A reasonable question to ask. Yes/no?

As a pro-white activist myself this is an act of racism beyond belief. How does a minority of people get to be the majority in a federal government agency? And with all of the massive non-white immigration policy that Canada has had as it's policy for the past several decades how long will it be before whites will be lucky if they can get a job with some federal government agency? There is something wrong with this picture, and I don't like what I am seeing in this picture. Do you? Over. :)

Edited by taxme

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a country that right now is majority white, why are the employees of Passport Canada in Surrey just about all non-white?

Because "whites" are minority in areas of major cities. The world changes. Get over it.

The issues worth discussing about immigration have nothing to do with melanin content.

Edited by TimG

Because "whites" are minority in areas of major cities. The world changes. Get over it.

The issues worth discussing about immigration have nothing to do with melanin content.

Well then why are whites a minority in major cities anyway? Why would a majority of white people in a white majority country want to have itself replaced by non-whites? That makes no sense to me. The world is changing alright. and it does not look good for the white man or woman in their own white countries. Why should I as a white person accept this and get over it? I am not politically correct and I will not stay quiet like so many other cowardly wimpy politically correct white people do. Maybe there are plenty of whites who have no pride in who they are and their race but I certainly do. I am not going to allow myself to become a defeatist and sit idly by while my country burns. I will speak up until, if it ever happens, be forced to shut up by the new non-white rulers who will be surely taking over Canada one day if this present day white racial suicidal immigration policy is allowed to continue. As a pro-white activist, i will speak up for my race until the day comes when I will be forced not to be able to donate my two cents.

So, live with that. :D

One can be a Canadian without blue eyes and white skin so not sure what the problem is here?

I am not saying that all Canadians should just be all blue eyed and blonde hair and white skin people in Canada. The problem is that those people are starting to decline in Canada and other white countries from around the world. And this appears to be a Canadian federal governments pet project to turn Canada into a non-white country. If 80 - 85% of your new immigrants are coming from non-white countries, only a white fool will not see that they are on the road to becoming a minority in their own white country. It's called racial suicide. I have no problem with non-whites immigrating to Canada. The problem I have is with the numbers. They are far to high for my liking. Before the sixties kicked in Canada's new immigrants mostly came from Britain and Europe and Australia. This has reversed and now it's a policy of flooding the country with more non-whites. This needs to stop now.

Some Canadians look past color to evaluate their fellow man.

And there are some Canadians who would like to preserve their Canadian heritage and culture and traditions and even language and keep Canada as the country that it once was several decades ago. There is no need to change the makeup of Canada as it once was. It is my belief that there is something sinister going on here that makes no sense or logic to me. A people just won't allow themselves to be replaced by another people just for fun. A conspiracy maybe going on here? Hey, you never know. :)

And there are some Canadians who would like to preserve their Canadian heritage and culture and traditions and even language and keep Canada as the country that it once was several decades ago. There is no need to change the makeup of Canada as it once was. It is my belief that there is something sinister going on here that makes no sense or logic to me. A people just won't allow themselves to be replaced by another people just for fun. A conspiracy maybe going on here? Hey, you never know. :)

Yes, I understand. Some true Canadians want to preserve their rain dances, peace pipe ceremonies, colorful headdresses and language but aboriginal (true Canadian) languages are dying out. There are even new immigrants who have landed here over the last 200 years and brought their own culture, traditions and languages would like to see them continue but for some reason do not want recent immigrants to have the same right. Why not?

Edited by Big Guy

And there are some Canadians who would like to preserve their Canadian heritage and culture and traditions

There is nothing "white" about democratic institutions, a free press, speaking English (or French in Quebec).

There is no tradition worth preserving that requires or even benefits from "whiteness".

Yes, I understand. Some true Canadians want to preserve their rain dances, peace pipe ceremonies, colorful headdresses and language but aboriginal (true Canadian) languages are dying out.

Aboriginals aren't "true Canadian". They didn't invent Canada. Before the French and British came, the land that is now called Canada wasn't a country at all but a swath of land with the rest of North America scattered with many different groups of differing aboriginal peoples with no unifying force. Aboriginals didn't call themselves "Canadian". The French and British came and created Canada.

Why go back just a few decades? Let's go back 500 years to our real roots. :)

In Apartheid South Africa, they had what wasa known as the pencil test. Just like the Nazis and the Belgians measured noses, the Afrikaners would go around sticking pencils in a person's curly hair. If the pencil stayed, he was black. If it fell out, he was white.

Maybe you could bring the pencil to the office next time, speak to the manager, and insist that you expect that the person serving you can pass the pencil test.

But with modern technology, I'm sure some device now exists to measure skin, hair, and eye colour in a scientific manner to determine according to a set degree of whiteness, blondness, or blueness.

Oh yes, and those Afrikaners of the time had prohibited marriage outside of one's race, presumably to keep the curl factor as distinct as possible between white and black hair. Maybe we can reintroduce that in Canada. Let's prohibit exogamy altogether.

And those Injuns need to know who's boss. They need to know they did not build Canada. We did. You want proof? How could they have built Canada while they were all locked up in residential schools and reserves and getting operated on to not have kids and being used for medical experiments and being denied the vote till 1960 eh. Objiously, we never gave them the chance to contribute to the building of Canada, so they'll just have to acknowledge that we built it,

Maybe we'll need to introduce residential schools and reserves for all the non-Whites too, seeing how they're getting uppity and all by sacrificing their savings to send their kids to uni and all.

Yes, I understand. Some true Canadians want to preserve their rain dances, peace pipe ceremonies, colorful headdresses and language but aboriginal (true Canadian) languages are dying out. There are even new immigrants who have landed here over the last 200 years and brought their own culture, traditions and languages would like to see them continue but for some reason do not want recent immigrants to have the same right. Why not?

I gave my opinion on where I stand on immigration. There is nothing more to say.

Why go back just a few decades? Let's go back 500 years to our real roots. :)

Canada's real white roots are being changed for the worse by handful of people who think that Canada will be better off if Canada opens it's doors wide open for all the world to just walk right on in, and set the wheels in motion to make Canada a non-white country. We are now seeing today many of Canada's traditions being set aside so as not to offend other races and cultures and their traditions. When Canadians are told that Christmas cannot be celebrated in schools anymore because it may offend or upset other cultures that is where I draw the line. If anyone comes to Canada and is offended by what they see then get the hell out, I don't want you here. This is my country, and not theirs to play with and try to change.

In Apartheid South Africa, they had what wasa known as the pencil test. Just like the Nazis and the Belgians measured noses, the Afrikaners would go around sticking pencils in a person's curly hair. If the pencil stayed, he was black. If it fell out, he was white.

Maybe you could bring the pencil to the office next time, speak to the manager, and insist that you expect that the person serving you can pass the pencil test.

But with modern technology, I'm sure some device now exists to measure skin, hair, and eye colour in a scientific manner to determine according to a set degree of whiteness, blondness, or blueness.

Oh yes, and those Afrikaners of the time had prohibited marriage outside of one's race, presumably to keep the curl factor as distinct as possible between white and black hair. Maybe we can reintroduce that in Canada. Let's prohibit exogamy altogether.

And those Injuns need to know who's boss. They need to know they did not build Canada. We did. You want proof? How could they have built Canada while they were all locked up in residential schools and reserves and getting operated on to not have kids and being used for medical experiments and being denied the vote till 1960 eh. Objiously, we never gave them the chance to contribute to the building of Canada, so they'll just have to acknowledge that we built it,

Maybe we'll need to introduce residential schools and reserves for all the non-Whites too, seeing how they're getting uppity and all by sacrificing their savings to send their kids to uni and all.

I am pretty sure that the Canada of today has worked well for you, eh? And if you feel that you in some way have this guilt complex and feel guilty about what took place centuries ago then maybe you should leave North America and go live in some other country where slavery and residential schools did not exist. The white people brought a new way of life and civilization to the Indian people that were here and gave them a life which eventually gave them all the things they enjoy today. I am pretty sure that the Indian of today does not want to go back to the good old days. What happened in the past was not of my making so quit trying to make me feel guilty for something I had nothing to do with. What was done in the past needs to be forgotten and we need to get on with life and stop living in the past. Life has been a bi-ch for everyone, including the white people.

It's SURREY, what do you expect?

On the other hand, I kind of understand what the poster is getting at. Decades ago, I went to an office because I had lost my "certificate of registration of birth abroad" which I used in place of a birth certificate. They weren't being issued any more so I was told to go and get a citizenship card instead.

Well, I arrived at the office to find a vast waiting room filled with foreigners. I felt very out of place. There were few white people there, and virtually no one was speaking English, or even French. I definitely did not feel 'at home' among them, but settled down for what I expected to be a miserably long wait. Instead I was called into an office almost immediately to meet with a white woman who spoke with no accent. I suddenly felt that 'recognition' you do when you're in a foreign country and meet another Canadian.

We know from studies that most people are most comfortable around people much like them. This is an international norm. A lot of Canadians have found themselves, due to immigration policy, suddenly surrounded by people who are very different from them and feel distressed and out of place. And all the ideologues do when they talk about it is mock them and call them names.

Edited by Argus

And there are some Canadians who would like to preserve their Canadian heritage and culture and traditions and even language and keep Canada as the country that it once was several decades ago.

Several decades ago we had about the same immigration policies we see now. But why pick that moment in time?

Why not go all the way back to 1910 when we let in 200 000? (a higher percentage than we do now)?

Why not 1955 when we also let in more immigrants per capita than we do now?

Why not 1970 when we did the same thing?

Fact is building a nation out of immigrants IS Canadian Heritage and always has been. Every single Canadian alive came to be here because of that besides members of the first nations.

Several decades ago we had about the same immigration policies we see now. But why pick that moment in time?

Why not go all the way back to 1910 when we let in 200 000? (a higher percentage than we do now)?

Well, for one thing the country was mostly empty. For a second thing we didn't need to worry about people not having language skills or education since we had lots of use for common labourers on farms and in forests and mines. And most of the people who were coming in were virtually identical to the people already here in terms of language, education, culture, religion and skills.

Mostly the same reason. We had need of a lot of people in postwar Canada, even people without any real job skills or education. No fears about people coming in and not producing either, since they either produced or went home. No public health care, no pensions, and very little spending on immigrants, who were expected to learn the language and produce quickly. There was unemployment insurance but it was just that, insurance. It had not yet morphed into a national public welfare and income support program.

There was, and a lot of it.

Fact is building a nation out of immigrants IS Canadian Heritage and always has been. Every single Canadian alive came to be here because of that besides members of the first nations.

That is a meaningless statement since every nation on earth was ultimately built 'out of immigrants' of one sort of other. That doesn't mean we shouldn't examine how many immigrants we actually need, how many are best for our economy and how many our society should most easily absorb, and what type and mix of immigrants would be best, with a view both to our cultural values and our employment and economic issues.

We are all immigrants or offspring of immigrants. The difference is that now, we have an anonymous medium and a few of us want to close the door because they fear the unknown. Short term memory negates the baseless bigotry exhibited by resident Canadians during the "DPs coming in after the war", "Those crazy Irish", "Mobs of Italians and Portuguese", "Boatloads of slant eyed Communist Vietnamese", "Chinese hordes wanting our jobs" and it goers on and on and on.

The only mistake I can see is having provided an opportunity for the current whiners to get in.

There was unemployment insurance but it was just that, insurance. It had not yet morphed into a national public welfare and income support program.

Remind Argus UI/EI was just as much a national employer support program without which we'd probably need to bring in more foreigners.

Canada's real white roots are being changed for the worse by handful of people who think that Canada will be better off if Canada opens it's doors wide open for all the world to just walk right on in, and set the wheels in motion to make Canada a non-white country. We are now seeing today many of Canada's traditions being set aside so as not to offend other races and cultures and their traditions. When Canadians are told that Christmas cannot be celebrated in schools anymore because it may offend or upset other cultures that is where I draw the line. If anyone comes to Canada and is offended by what they see then get the hell out, I don't want you here. This is my country, and not theirs to play with and try to change.

It's my country too, but I'll restrain myself from telling you to get the hell out.

I trace my roots back to New France, yet even I do not profess the Christian Faith, so why would I want to impose Christian holidays on immigrants?

I say follow the Swedish model. Give parents a voucher and let schools choose their holiday schedule according to market demand.

That way parents that want their kids to have a Saturday and Sunday weekend and an Easter and Christmas holiday can send their child to a school that follows a Christian calendar.

Other schools might offer a different weekend and holiday calendar to attract shift workers in the travel industry, police, paramedics, firefighters and other shift workers.

I trace my roots back to New France but I have learnt to be more open.

As you can imagine, I'm not very sympathetic to immigrants coming in and then trying to lock the door behind them.

It doesn't work that way.

You want white, move to a white town.

I'm white too, but I don't care about that.

I was in the Surrey passport office yesterday to have my passport replaced that I had lost or misplaced. Upon entering and looking around I noticed that approx. 70% of the people renewing their passports were a majority of non-white origin. The employees working for Passport Canada were majority non-white. The only white person I saw behind the counter was an old fellow who will soon most likely be going on pension. Will is job than be passed on and filled by another non-white.

So, is this Canada's new policy of hiring more non-white people than white people? It would appear so at this time. In a country that right now is majority white, why are the employees of Passport Canada in Surrey just about all non-white? Is this happening also in other federal government agencies and departments? If so, this is wrong and is racist as far as I am concerned. The question I have to ask myself and others here also if they care to comment is why does Passport Canada in Surrey have more non-whites working for it than white people? A reasonable question to ask. Yes/no?

As a pro-white activist myself this is an act of racism beyond belief. How does a minority of people get to be the majority in a federal government agency? And with all of the massive non-white immigration policy that Canada has had as it's policy for the past several decades how long will it be before whites will be lucky if they can get a job with some federal government agency? There is something wrong with this picture, and I don't like what I am seeing in this picture. Do you? Over. :)

If you want a vanilla city move to one. No one is forcing you to live in Surrey.

And those new non-white immigrants are not trying to assimilate at all but are preferring to keep and promote what they left behind. And this is all due to that disaster of a program called multiculturalism which has been responsible for Christmas not being celebrated like it once did in our schools. In 1955 and 1970 when we did celebrate Christmas in schools. Before the sixties our main immigrants were from Britain and Europe and Australia. They built this country up with no help from other non-white countries.

Canada is not still building a nation that it once did but instead is building a new country from it's new source of immigrants who could careless about Caucasian Canada.

And those new non-white immigrants are not trying to assimilate at all but are preferring to keep and promote what they left behind. And this is all due to that disaster of a program called multiculturalism which has been responsible for Christmas not being celebrated like it once did in our schools. In 1955 and 1970 when we did celebrate Christmas in schools. Before the sixties our main immigrants were from Britain and Europe and Australia. They built this country up with no help from other non-white countries.

Canada is not still building a nation that it once did but instead is building a new country from it's new source of immigrants who could careless about Caucasian Canada.

Judging by the people I have worked with and hired on the lower mainland, this is absolute garbage.