Terrorism in Turkey

GostHacked

10 hours ago, Ash74 said:

I fear our friend Altai maybe having a hard time replying right now.

http://thenextweb.com/eu/2016/11/04/turkey-has-reportedly-blocked-twitter-facebook-and-whatsapp-nationwide/

She may have lost her Internet in the fight against terrorism.

All sarcasm aside. I hope I am wrong and this article is just media biased.

We will never be friends as long as you keep following these kind of false-propaganda news agencies, they will wash your brain against Turkiye. 

Yes its partially true, so the internet is slowed down within the scope of figthing terrorism, this part is true.

The second part is false which claims the MPs are arrested because of being opposition to the govt. They have been arrested for openly supporting terrorism. 

You need to follow true sources and need to use your brain.

Edited by Altai

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Argus said:

You should make the attempt to follow your own advise.

Ofcourse I am following the same way. This is why I was raised and brainwashed as a CHP supporter since childhood by my family and by the Kemalist education system and I have find the true path myself by using my brain. You should not allow Western false-propaganda news sources to capture your soul. Big part of their news about other countries full of lies. They are lying with no doubt because there is a huge crown ready to applaud them after whatever theydo

USE YOUR BRAIN

Edited by Altai

Just now, Altai said:

Ofcourse I am following the same way. This is why I was raised and brainwashed as a CHP supporter since childhood by my family and by the Kemalist education system and I have find the true path myself by using my brain. You should not allow your false-propaganda news sources to capture your soul. 

USE YOUR BRAIN

What I find interesting is that all our media is lying to us. We get different lies than what you are fed. But lies none the less.

Western countries keep feeding terrorists just because these terrorists also attack Turkiye but these terrorists attack their owners too, like rabid doggies.

These peaceful innocent poor terrorists are throwing stones, bottles, explosive substances at polices, hitting them with sticks and then they call the police "terrorists". LoL :lol:

6 hours ago, Altai said:

Western countries keep feeding terrorists just because these terrorists also attack Turkiye but these terrorists attack their owners too, like rabid doggies.

These peaceful innocent poor terrorists are throwing stones, bottles, explosive substances at polices, hitting them with sticks and then they call the police "terrorists". LoL :lol:

You always bring it back to Turkey. 

Turkey is a mid card player on the world stage and yes it has an important role in the middle east but the big Kids are not gonna let it take over land that is not theirs.

WoW our NATO allies at work as usual. What a peaceful people they are. I appreciate their attempts to ensure World peace.

Another two European terrorists (Czech Republic) captured alive by Turkish polices while trying to illegally enter Turkiye from Syrian border. Terrorists said "We have been trained by German, US and French Special Forces in Syria".

http://www.palo.com.tr/a/sınırda-yakalanan-ypg-lilerin-kimlikleri-şoke-etti-2053692

g2lOR2.png

Turkish army bangs US backed terrorists while trying to enter Turkiye from Syria. 3 corpses and 14 captured alive. 6 others captured alive in a car at the Southern Turkiye. One other captured alive while preparing for a bomb attack in Turkiye's fourth largest city.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e1_1481003173

Edited by Altai

15 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

Who is better friends with ISIS? United States or Turkey?

If you asked this question from a turk you will know the response.

People do take nationalistic pride in their countries whether its a turk, american, canadian, iranian, jew etc.

Reality is Turks are sunnis. ISIS with a long held view of affiliation to Saudi Arabia is also sunni. The factor that changes this dilemma is that turkish army uses the excuse to attack kurds under the pretext of fighting ISIS. This is evident from their systemic attacks on northern Iraq imho.

Edited by kactus

1 hour ago, Altai said:

Turkish army bangs US backed terrorists while trying to enter Turkiye from Syria. 3 corpses and 14 captured alive. 6 others captured alive in a car at the Southern Turkiye. One other captured alive while preparing for a bomb attack in Turkiye's fourth largest city.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e1_1481003173

Actually it was your Dear Leader President Erdogan that is using the PKK and terrorist cells as an excuse to crack down on people that he feels are a threat to his rule.

The U.S. and the rest of Europe is not falling all over themselves trying to appease Erdogan so he is acting like a spoiled child. Taken straight out of the North Korea text book.

He is very sensitive this President of Turkey.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/president-erdogans-thin-skin/?_r=0

I dont reply these kind of posts because I have started a topic for any claims.  It is a topic for everyone to share their claims together proofs or evidences. So if you have a claim about Turkiye, you can post there together your proofs/evidences and enlighten us. 

Here >>> 

German diplomats are detained at Turkish Airports today, after the mistreatment of a Turkish diplomat at German Airport and causing her to miss a flight yesterday. 

Hello :) you cant deal with us. If you do a bad thing to harm us, you will be responded with many bad things.

1 hour ago, Altai said:

German diplomats are detained at Turkish Airports today, after the mistreatment of a Turkish diplomat at German Airport and causing her to miss a flight yesterday. 

Hello :) you cant deal with us. If you do a bad thing to harm us, you will be responded with many bad things.

Your view of "justice" is one of the most warped lines of thinking.

You think "justice" is nothing more than punishment and revenge. It's not. 

Revenge is like poison to your heart and soul.

7 hours ago, Altai said:

Word of advice. Do not piss of the Germans. They have been behaving the last 70 years and it's best to let them sleep. 

1 minute ago, Altai said:

Car bomb attack at football match outbput. 38 Polices are martyred, 122 wounded. 

This is sad. We should cut all our ties with Western countries RIGHT NOW. 

Yes, that would certainly do us good.  The sooner we ditch the basket case Turkey, the better.  

It is a shame about the terrorists bombing in Istanbul.  The loss of life is a tragedy.

I just hope this does not push the people of Turkey to give that tyrant president anymore powers that he is looking for.