Bestiality in Canada?

betsy

Canada’s Supreme Court Legalizes Some Sex Acts with Animals

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/

It's okay to abuse your animal, that's the point here, isn't it?

Next it will be pedophilia and incest that will be found to be ok and legal with the stupid supreme court. No doubt, a court full of ridiculous politically correct brainless liberals.

So let's add to the LGBTQ alphabet soup list of perversions by adding the letters B(beastiality)and P(pedophilia)and I(incest)to that list of alphabet soup letters. I think that we should have just about covered all of the perversions being promoted out there by our courts and politicians and the media. I wonder if there are any more perversions out there that we all can be introduced too and can add to that perverted list? And judging by most of the replies Betsy I can now see why Canada is well on it's way to becoming the new Sodom and Gomorrah.

Edited by taxme

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Same with a toddler! Or a mentally retarded person. They'll probably think it's a game! Licking, getting licked by a dog.......vice versa! They wouldn't know if they're being sexually exploited.

Would that be a crime if it's just watching and taking videos of these licking that gets a pervert's jollies off? How do we even say for sure that it's meant to be sexual at all?

If these people participating in this doesn't see it as sexual (because they have no idea about it)........then, there shouldn't be anything wrong about that, right?

These liberal judges had opened up another can of worm here, folks.

Those liberal judges are part of the elites plan to destroy Christianity and it's family values. Liberals. What a fine bunch of perverted degenerates. :D

pansexual 'not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.'

intersex 'the abnormal condition of being intermediate between male and female; hermaphroditism.'

Geez, we just might be able to get every letter in the alphabet on that perverted list yet. Oh joy. I wonder what they can come up with using the letter Z? Maybe I should not have asked that. I may get what I am asking for. :D

Next it will be pedophilia and incest that will be found to be ok and legal with the stupid supreme court. No doubt, a court full of ridiculous politically correct brainless liberals.

So let's add to the LGBTQ alphabet soup list of perversions by adding the letters B(beastiality)and P(pedophilia)and I(incest)to that list of alphabet soup letters. I think that we should have just about covered all of the perversions being promoted out there by our courts and politicians and the media. I wonder if there are any more perversions out there that we all can be introduced too and can add to that perverted list? And judging by most of the replies Betsy I can now see why Canada is well on it's way to becoming the new Sodom and Gomorrah.

The list is getting longer. I never even knew about the Q, until I saw it here.

You can't omit any letter or you might find yourself facing discrimination charges. :D

Well you know.....religion aside......I kinda feel for the pedophile on this one.

The pedophile can say that being born a pedophile was not their choice. They say they can't help it that they are attracted to children. If society can sympathize with LG and B along the same lines as those same arguments - they cannot justify not to sympathize with the pedophiles as well. Supporters of LGBTQ are discriminating against pedophiles.

The supporters of LGBTQ cannot even say, "well, the pedophiles are hurting children."

How can they say that, when they support the murder of children in their earliest stages of development, when they are at their most vulnerable stage?

Edited by betsy

The list is getting longer. I never even knew about the Q, until I saw it here.

You can't omit any letter or you might find yourself facing discrimination charges. :D

Well you know.....religion aside......I kinda feel for the pedophile on this one.

The pedophile can say that being born a pedophile was not their choice. They say they can't help it that they are attracted to children. If society can sympathize with LG and B along the same lines as those same arguments - they cannot justify not to sympathize with the pedophiles as well. Supporters of LGBTQ are discriminating against pedophiles.

The supporters of LGBTQ cannot even say, "well, the pedophiles are hurting children."

How can they say that, when they support the murder of children in their earliest stages of development, when they are at their most vulnerable stage?

Well, I certainly would not want to get charged for discriminating against someone. There are so many people out there who can be discriminated against or offended. The number is staggering. I guess the politically correct plan is just for no one to be able to say or do anything against anyone.

Become a zombie. I think that because of my politically incorrect attitude I may just get myself into trouble one day. :D As for pedophiles and gays, I am not sure if I can go along with that born that way of thinking stuff.

That's messed up.

Btw, O'Leary has said that he doesn't mind if people have sex with a goat. So I guess O'Leary is pro bestiality.

If you are talking about Kevin O'Leary, I believe that he is just as politically correct as the rest of our politicians are. He loves and lives for money. There is no politician or wanna be politician or political party out there that has the rocks to take on political correctness. In Canada there is no Trump. Sad.

I hate SJWs as much as a lot of people, but you Trump supporters have a very bizarre definition of political correctness. Essentially it's anything you disagree with, from what I gather.

It appears to work for the Hillary supporters also, doesn't it?