Republican Paul Ryan takes flak from media over selfie with Caucasians

Of course she has, and Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. He's also fighting a fraud charge, while she has never been charged. He's admitted to dealing with organized crime to get his buildings put up, is a repeat and notorious adulterer, and still refuses to produce his income tax reports.

So just where does Trump lie every time he opens his mouth? I see a man who speaks and tells the truth, and millions of Americans like him for that. That fraud charge will be thrown out of court. Hillary will never be charged with anything because Obama will make sure that she doesn't. Obama has to protect her because If she does go to jail, the Democrats will lose the election. When you have to deal with the mob to get your building up then you have to pay their rates. Adulterer has never been proven. Just more anti-Trump media lies, and you eat it all up. If he doesn't have to produce his tax reports then he doesn't have too. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you didn't have too? Just keep supporting the mainstream anti-Trump media elite and Hillary because they well really work and show concern for you. Root for Hillary all you want. I will root for Trump. Americas last hope for freedom.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if someone just talks about something, you will call it an "attack." Then you will fail to provide any link in the hopes that we just believe you. It's the way conservatives work nowadays. Anything to strengthen the racial divide. They see votes there.

I could careless if you don't want to believe me or not. So, according to you, I just dreamed up that little story because I am a Conservative, eh? Nice try. And as if the liberals are a bunch of sweet hearts also, eh? The multicultural(white genocide)program and agenda of our liberal politicians are the ones who will one day cause racial divide with their multicultural and diversity nonsense. You cannot keep mixing up the different races and different cultures and think that all is going to be good forever. Lots of these different races and cultures don't like each other. And you just have to watch what is going on in some European countries today to see that white Europeans are getting fed up with multiculturalism. Well at least some do, others try to ignore. Anyway, I know what I heard and that is that. Live with it. Works for me. :D

It's not just appearance...it is demographic fact. Projecting American politics on the great "white" struggle in Canada is a non-starter. Did you notice that the current U.S. president is not 100% "caucasian" ?

Ask James Edwards (The Political Cesspool)and David Duke and so many other pro-white groups about what is going on in America. Don't take my word for it. Oh, you mean the present President who was not suppose to have been born in America but yet became President?

Wow. This is the first time I've heard that multi-culturalism is actually a white genocide program. Remarkable and disgusting.

Multiculturalism is white genocide. We see all over Europe what multiculturalism is doing too many of those European countries. There are places in London for instance where white people dare not go into Muslim controlled parts of town. They get chased out, and some white women when they happen to enter these Islamic towns are attacked and beaten for how they are dressed. This is what multiculturalism is doing too any country that tries to embrace that idiotic program and agenda called multiculturalism. These new cultures are taught to not join in but to stay as you were. Bull.

Multiculturalism does not ever unite but divides cultures into little ghettoes where no one is Canadian anymore. We end up with China towns and East Indian towns and other towns whom don't call themselves Canadian anymore but they prefer to call themselves hyphenated Canadian like Chinese or German Canadian. No one who is Canadian should be calling themselves anything but Canadian. If you were born here or immigrated here you should be calling yourself Canadian only. I am of British/Irish/Scottish decent but I don't call myself a British or Irish or Scottish Canadian, I am Canadian. When I hear someone say that they are Irish Canadian, I make a joke of it and ask them as to where is Irish Canada on the map. I always get a stunned look. But hey.

Multiculturalism is white genocide. We see all over Europe what multiculturalism is doing too many of those European countries. There are places in London for instance where white people dare not go into Muslim controlled parts of town. They get chased out, and some white women when they happen to enter these Islamic towns are attacked and beaten for how they are dressed. This is what multiculturalism is doing too any country that tries to embrace that idiotic program and agenda called multiculturalism. These new cultures are taught to not join in but to stay as you were. Bull.

Multiculturalism does not ever unite but divides cultures into little ghettoes where no one is Canadian anymore. We end up with China towns and East Indian towns and other towns whom don't call themselves Canadian anymore but they prefer to call themselves hyphenated Canadian like Chinese or German Canadian. No one who is Canadian should be calling themselves anything but Canadian. If you were born here or immigrated here you should be calling yourself Canadian only. I am of British/Irish/Scottish decent but I don't call myself a British or Irish or Scottish Canadian, I am Canadian. When I hear someone say that they are Irish Canadian, I make a joke of it and ask them as to where is Irish Canada on the map. I always get a stunned look. But hey.

Good grief. Take off your blinders.

Ask James Edwards (The Political Cesspool)and David Duke and so many other pro-white groups about what is going on in America. Don't take my word for it. Oh, you mean the present President who was not suppose to have been born in America but yet became President?

I assume that you know that David Duke is the former Grand Wizard of the KKK.

If you understand that he is still an active proponent of KKK philosophy and are relying on his interpretation of what is wrong with America then I wish you well.

So I assume that this alleged "flak" Paul Ryan allegedly took is because he couldn't find any non-white people at the whiter-than-mayo Republican National Convention?

-k

Multiculturalism does not ever unite but divides cultures into little ghettoes where no one is Canadian anymore.

You cannot keep mixing up the different races and different cultures and think that all is going to be good forever. Lots of these different races and cultures don't like each other.

It must be very confusing living in your head:

Unite people, don't divide them into groups ... but don't mix them ...?

Can you give me an example of how that would look in practice?

Paul Ryan, for example, would he take a selfie with a group of white people and then another selfie with Black people, another Asian, etc? Or would he have them all in one selfie but standing in different groups?

How would he take the selfie if they were to be "united"?

And then there are the separate groups of white people too ... French/English for example ... and maybe we Irish don't want to stand with the English either, nor the Latvians with the Russians ...

In my family alone, we'd need 5-6 groups, a collage of separate photos perhaps, instead of one with everybody?!

I don't know ... Am I missing something?

Your world seems very difficult to negotiate.

United, mixed ... Isn't that what Canadians are?

Multiculturalism is white genocide. We see all over Europe what multiculturalism is doing too many of those European countries.

Genocide? You folks stepped up the lingo a few notches, just a decade ago it was the great caucasoid suicide.

Anway, as a diluter of your precious gene-pool, I understand your concern. But with birthrates as low as 1.4, I wonder how you expected your purebred pedigree to continue its survival?

Coupled with advances in modern medicine and not enough replenishing of the workforce, it wasn't just going to come to an end, it was going to be a slow and painful one at that.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think anyone invited us out of love...

Edited by BC_chick

So I assume that this alleged "flak" Paul Ryan allegedly took is because he couldn't find any non-white people at the whiter-than-mayo Republican National Convention?

-k

Awe, give me a break. Does every picture that a politician takes with whomever has to have at least one non-white in it? What? Whites cannot take a picture anymore without having a non-white in it? Is this what multiculturalism and political correctness is all about? Well, to heck with the both of those anti-white programs and agendas, and the liberals, who created and forced them on the taxpayer's who never asked for any one of them.

Genocide? You folks stepped up the lingo a few notches, just a decade ago it was the great caucasoid suicide.

Anway, as a diluter of your precious gene-pool, I understand your concern. But with birthrates as low as 1.4, I wonder how you expected your purebred pedigree to continue its survival?

Coupled with advances in modern medicine and not enough replenishing of the workforce, it wasn't just going to come to an end, it was going to be a slow and painful one at that.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think anyone invited us out of love...

As I have said many times before, which it would appear you have not read yet, I have said that thanks to programs and agendas like multiculturalism and political correctness, the promotion of inter-racial marriage, the promotion of the gay and lesbian lifestyle, and the promotion of feminism, and just plain tell white people to go have fun and not worry about having children. Those have all contributed greatly to the decline in the white birth rate. Believe it or not. White women are too interested today in their careers and are putting off having children until later in life when it is almost toolate to have more than one. In the thirties to the sixties white couples had in some cases, eight to ten white children, What happened to those days?

I will tell you what I think happened? The move was made by the liberal marxist elite to start a movement and trend to encourage white people to have less children. And as we see today, it seems to be working quite well as a result of all those programs and agendas I mentioned above. But hey, that is my opinion about it all and I am sticking with it. Works for me.

It must be very confusing living in your head:

Unite people, don't divide them into groups ... but don't mix them ...?

Can you give me an example of how that would look in practice?

Paul Ryan, for example, would he take a selfie with a group of white people and then another selfie with Black people, another Asian, etc? Or would he have them all in one selfie but standing in different groups?

How would he take the selfie if they were to be "united"?

And then there are the separate groups of white people too ... French/English for example ... and maybe we Irish don't want to stand with the English either, nor the Latvians with the Russians ...

In my family alone, we'd need 5-6 groups, a collage of separate photos perhaps, instead of one with everybody?!

I don't know ... Am I missing something?

Your world seems very difficult to negotiate.

United, mixed ... Isn't that what Canadians are?

What you seem to be missing is that you are not getting the picture that I have already spelled out for you. You appear to have a problem with a white politician and a bunch of white interns altogether in a photo. That is your problem, not mine. My gawd, what is the world coming too. A picture of a bunch of white people with no non-whites in it makes headlines. How terrible and how racist, eh?

I assume that you know that David Duke is the former Grand Wizard of the KKK.

If you understand that he is still an active proponent of KKK philosophy and are relying on his interpretation of what is wrong with America then I wish you well.

Yes-yes, we already know and have been told a 1000 times by the lame duck corporate zionist media that Duke was once a member of the KKK. The only difference between Duke and the KKK today is that Duke is doing things in a peaceful manner and is trying to explain as to what he sees are happening today to white people. The KKK on the other hand may be carrying on business as usual as they did in the past. But that I don't really know because I am not a member of any KKK outfit. Sorry, if I burst your bubble. Just because Duke and the KKK talk the same lingo doesn't have to mean that Duke is still one of them.

-k

Wonder how racist I would be if I said "So I assume that this alleged "flak" Paul Ryan allegedly took is because he couldn't find any non-black people at the blacker-than-ape-shit Republican National Convention. You're the damn racist!!!

Edited by Smoke

I don't think it's racist to point out the small number of non-white attendees at the Republican convention. Which is, no doubt, the source of the commentary on Ryan's selfies (not that he was seen in public with white people, as taxme would suggest.)

-k

Yes-yes, we already know and have been told a 1000 times by the lame duck corporate zionist media that Duke was once a member of the KKK. The only difference between Duke and the KKK today is that Duke is doing things in a peaceful manner and is trying to explain as to what he sees are happening today to white people.

So Duke is still a racist but doesn't hang negros from trees any more?

I typically agree with you on most things, but really....this caused me to laugh.

I know all about the meme you've bought about 'crooked hillary', but Clinton is no more dishonest than your average lifelong politician (which I grant you isn't saying much). I continue to search for something Trump has said, however, that is actually true. There is a difference, in other words, between your average dishonest politician, and an inveterate liar like Trump. He lies about his family, and friends, about his history, about his business dealings and net worth, about who he is and what he is. He lies baldly and unabashedly in front of the camera even knowing everyone there knows he's lying. He slaps his name on everything that doesn't move fast enough and then tells everyone he's the most humble man they'll ever meet. He's never read the bible and never will but claims to be a man of God. He lies to people about anything and everything. He did TV commercials for his phony university to sucker people out of their money, and every word he said in those commercials was a lie. He's called himself the biggest realtor in New York and he's never been close. What has he ever said about himself that's true?

-k

I think it was with Republican interns, young people selected to work for no pay for various Republican senators and congressmen and learn the ropes.

Apparently no non-whites were selected - for some reason, which is why the picture was so white.

I don't think it's racist to point out the small number of non-white attendees at the Republican convention. Which is, no doubt, the source of the commentary on Ryan's selfies (not that he was seen in public with white people, as taxme would suggest.)

-k

The commentary is that the GOP doesn't look like America and therefore doesn't represent Americans.

-k

Not racist. That's not what my complaint is. But do you feel the comment "white as mayo" to describe white members of the audience is racist? Do you feel it is acceptable? If every time I referred to blacks I referred to them as "black as pavement" would you think that was racist? Do you think I would get a pass from those on the left?