Republican Paul Ryan takes flak from media over selfie with Caucasians

Speaker of the house Republican Paul Ryan was attacked by the anti-white media establishment for taking a selfie with a bunch of white interns. The selfie shows him standing with his phone and taking a selfie picture with a bunch of new white interns in the background. According to the media, all the interns in the background were all white. Wow, this is a pure sign that racism runs rampant in the Republican party alright, eh?

So the media didn't like this selfie because there were no non-whites in it. So the media decided that they had to make a big deal out of it and are now trying to create and make this out to be a racial issue. Why does the MSM media seem to have a problem with a politician taking a picture with all white people? Reverse this to blacks and nothing would be said.

So, as political correctness and multiculturalism goes, any politician that dares to take a picture today with an all white people cast in the background, well this is not diversity, this is an act or bigotry and racism. At least that is the picture that I am getting here. What say you? This is why I call myself a pro-white activist because when I see silly butt stories like this coming from the non-media it just needs to be questioned and challenged.

Source: CTV News today.

Edited by taxme

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the MSM media seem to have a problem with a politician taking a picture with all white people?

I hope the Republican Party continues doing things like this all the way to oblivion.

Even then you'll be scratching your head wondering what happened when the problem was looking you right in the face in that photo.

Edited by BC_chick

Speaker of the house Republican Paul Ryan was attacked by the anti-white media establishment for taking a selfie with a bunch of white interns. The selfie shows him standing with his phone and taking a selfie picture with a bunch of new white interns in the background. According to the media, all the interns in the background were all white. Wow, this is a pure sign that racism runs rampant in the Republican party alright, eh?

Source: CTV News today.

No link because then we'd see there was no "attack" and then the whole thread would be pointless?

I thought conservatives didn't take selfies. I thought they only took proper photos with a designated photographer.

Edited by BubberMiley

I hope the Republican Party continues doing things like this all the way to oblivion.

Even then you'll be scratching your head wondering what happened when the problem was looking you right in the face in that photo.

Sure you would. You must like and want criminal Hillary for President, eh? The Republican party is in for a big change once Donald Trump becomes President. Then criminal Hillary and her criminal gang of thieves, crooks and liars will be put out of business. Hillary wants to keep that kind of corruption going. All one has to do is listen to Trump when he speaks to know that the man is a man of honor and will make America great again. I wish I could say the same thing for at least one of our puppet politically correct politicians. Hillary wants to destroy America. So, just keep cheering for Hillary, and I will keep cheering for Donald Trump. Trump for President. :)

Sure you would. You must like and want criminal Hillary for President, eh? The Republican party is in for a big change once Donald Trump becomes President. Then criminal Hillary and her criminal gang of thieves, crooks and liars will be put out of business. Hillary wants to keep that kind of corruption going. All one has to do is listen to Trump when he speaks to know that the man is a man of honor and will make America great again. I wish I could say the same thing for at least one of our puppet politically correct politicians. Hillary wants to destroy America. So, just keep cheering for Hillary, and I will keep cheering for Donald Trump. Trump for President. :)

Hillary is many a four letter words, I was hoping to see Sanders clinch the nomination. But yeah, I prefer Hillary to Trump.

No link because then we'd see there was no "attack" and then the whole thread would be pointless?

I thought conservatives didn't take selfies. I thought they only took proper photos with a designated photographer.

What is your problem? I already said that I heard it on the CTV news channel. What is your problem?

I didn't know that Conservatives didn't take selfies? I am a Conservative and I would have no problem taking a selfie. I guess that it just must be a liberal only thing, eh? I am pretty sure that liberals also take proper photos of themselves with designated photographers. So, what's your point?

Hillary is many a four letter words, I was hoping to see Sanders clinch the nomination. But yeah, I prefer Hillary to Trump.

Just curious. Why would you prefer Hillary over Trump? Over to you.

Just curious. Why would you prefer Hillary over Trump? Over to you.

Trump is a loose cannon with a very fragile ego. He's the type who'll start a nuclear war with North Korea just to show who has a the bigger guns. He completely lacks diplomacy so he's not really fit, in my opinion, to be a good leader.

Hillary is a sociopath too, but she's surrounded by better people at least.

What is your problem? I already said that I heard it on the CTV news channel. What is your problem?

Could you be more vague? My problem is I don't believe there was any "attack". There may have been mention that the image is characteristic of the GOP demographics. You made believe that was an "attack" and then made vague citations so you wouldn't look foolish.

I would prefer that American voters get to choose who will be the American president.

That doesn't seem to be working out very well lately. Maybe you should ask someone else to do it for you.

Trump is a loose cannon with a very fragile ego. He's the type who'll start a nuclear war with North Korea just to show who has a the bigger guns. He completely lacks diplomacy so he's not really fit, in my opinion, to be a good leader.

Hillary is a sociopath too, but she's surrounded by better people at least.

Trump has called Hillary a liar and a criminal with a big female ego. She has not disputed or took issue with what Trump has called her. So, she must be then. So, you would prefer to see a liar and a criminal as President, uhmm? She is a nut case and would try to get a war going with Russia if she were President. Just what the world needs? Another war for the elite globalist to make more money on, at the peoples expense. She indeed is a sociopath and she is surrounded by another bunch of sociopaths. The world would be worse off if she ever became President. But hey? :D

Could you be more vague? My problem is I don't believe there was any "attack". There may have been mention that the image is characteristic of the GOP demographics. You made believe that was an "attack" and then made vague citations so you wouldn't look foolish.

There was an attack, and it was made against white people. I saw and heard the news story on CTV. Live with it. The media was trying to make a big deal out of some politician taking a selfie with an all white audience is an attack on white people. Live with it. :D

But she is "caucasian" (getting back to the OP), so what's the problem ? She would be president of the the United States, not the world.

She is a traitor to the Caucasian people of America. She wants to flood America with millions of non-Caucasians just like our fearless PM leader is trying to do in Canada.

She is a traitor to the Caucasian people of America. She wants to flood America with millions of non-Caucasians just like our fearless PM leader is trying to do in Canada.

The United States is not Canada....there are more foreign born U.S. citizens than the entire population of Canada. The U.S. is not responsible for soothing fears in Canada about Canadian made choices.

Remember, Canada is "whiter" than the USA.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Because she's more honest.

Honest my butt. Chuckle-chuckle. Are you trying to be funny? Trump called her a liar and a criminal, and she has not disputed what Trump has called her. When I watch Trump give a speech I do not see any lying going on. But with Hillary that does not appear to be the case. To be "honest" I don't believe that she could spell the word honest. Liar or criminal, yes. :D

The United States is not Canada....there are more foreign born U.S. citizens than the entire population of Canada. The U.S. is not responsible for soothing fears in Canada about Canadian made choices.

Remember, Canada is "whiter" than the USA.

Canada may appear to be whiter than the USA but that is changing quickly. When 80-85% of it's new legal and illegal immigrants and refugees are all coming from the non-white world, and this has been going on for decades, the white majority will soon become the minority. It has to happen and it will continue until the sleepy headed white Canadians allow this to go on. And white America is headed in the same direction. It is ridiculous to allow this to happen. But hey.

Honest my butt. Chuckle-chuckle. Are you trying to be funny? Trump called her a liar and a criminal, and she has not disputed what Trump has called her.

Of course she has, and Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. He's also fighting a fraud charge, while she has never been charged. He's admitted to dealing with organized crime to get his buildings put up, is a repeat and notorious adulterer, and still refuses to produce his income tax reports.

There was an attack, and it was made against white people. I saw and heard the news story on CTV. Live with it. The media was trying to make a big deal out of some politician taking a selfie with an all white audience is an attack on white people. Live with it. :D

I think if someone just talks about something, you will call it an "attack." Then you will fail to provide any link in the hopes that we just believe you. It's the way conservatives work nowadays. Anything to strengthen the racial divide. They see votes there. Edited by BubberMiley

Canada may appear to be whiter than the USA but that is changing quickly. When 80-85% of it's new legal and illegal immigrants and refugees are all coming from the non-white world, and this has been going on for decades, the white majority will soon become the minority. It has to happen and it will continue until the sleepy headed white Canadians allow this to go on. And white America is headed in the same direction. It is ridiculous to allow this to happen. But hey.

It's not just appearance...it is demographic fact. Projecting American politics on the great "white" struggle in Canada is a non-starter. Did you notice that the current U.S. president is not 100% "caucasian" ?