Jump to content

Many dead as lorry hits crowd


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....interesting that comparison to the American "symbolism" was chosen instead.

I think it's because the two involve revolution and bloodshed. Canada Day, not so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes....interesting that comparison to the American "symbolism" was chosen instead.

...

I think it's because the two involve revolution and bloodshed. Canada Day, not so much.

Exactly so, BC Sapper. It was a deliberate decision.

-k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's because the two involve revolution and bloodshed. Canada Day, not so much.

So an attack in Canada on Canada Day would be less significant ? July 4, 1776 was not a particularly bloody day in a revolution that began years earlier, with the legal separation occurring on July 2nd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So an attack in Canada on Canada Day would be less significant ? July 4, 1776 was not a particularly bloody day in a revolution that began years earlier, with the legal separation occurring on July 2nd.

Let's remember the close relationship between France and Canada

Exactly. Wtf are they talking about.

Gee, Sorry!

Edited by bcsapper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 posts in and derailing begins.

USA! USA!

I'm recusing myself for the time being, but I if I was half the moderator I was 5 weeks ago I'd take a flamethrower to this shit.

-k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While we don't yet have any information on the motivation for the attack... who wants to bet it was Islamic terrorism?

I'm going 87% chance Islamist, 9% far-right extremist, 4% other/unaffiliated.

-k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    John Wilson
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
    • exPS earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Proficient
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      Collaborator
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...