TEST: Is this what Topaz wants? Please comment!

Topaz,
I have no idea what you are asking! Please clarify by answering the following question:
"After posting whatever you want, if a certain member ignores/refuses to participate in your thread, will you get what you want?"

I wonder if one can have a debate on a certain member to get other opinions on what this certain member has said in the past or present and to have that certain member explain why they have the response or thoughts they have. Would this be allowed or would one get a warning and a vacation?

Everybody but Topaz,
If Topaz does not respond to this thread, can any of you guess what she is requesting??

BINGO! It is about BC and the replies she can make about Canadians or the government with no really truth, just another off the cuff remarks and yet when I did the same but with backup and truth to my statements, I get a "quit whining" from the moderator! I'm trying to ignore her but the statement she makes, I know others don't like either and IF I say anything to her, the moderator is on my ***!

Starting a thread to specifically denigrate a member in good standing is definitely not a good idea.

interesting take! Others, certainly not the waldo, might infer otherwise... might relish discussion on perceived differences in how MLW moderation chooses to interpret the posts of varying members, with the stated pointed emphasis questioning posts/statements associated with/to Canada/Canadians. Again, emphasis on the prior use of 'might' and 'perceived'.

Guys, if this is going to cause too many problems lets just forget it and I'll try to ignore her when she slams the country or anything else that Canadian and see how long she can get way with it before she takes a vacation. I just wanted to know why she appears to hate or dislike Canada/Canadians so much.