America under President Trump

4 hours ago, taxme said:

So quote me something that Trump has said on twitter that seems to upset you 

You mean something he's done that's stupid? Sure! A bunch of Arab countries are in a dispute with another one called Quatar. They've closed their borders and are making back and forth accusations.

Along comes Trump to tweet a big old congrats to the Saudis and the others for boycotting Qatar and claim it's all his doing!

First of all, that embarrasses the Saudis because it makes it seem like they're working for him. Second of all, guess where the biggest US military base in the middle east is? Quatar! It's the logistical hub for all US military efforts in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq!  What an idiot! 

Looks like possibly this current ME shake up with regard to Qatar is simply a Russian fake story plant. Could it be that Putin sees the extreme turmoil swirling around Trump's Washington, especially with regard to security operations and is making hay while the sun shines? It's getting a bit more toward scary than it is toward laughable.  

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Take your pick. And of course this is just a sampling.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/trumps-worst-tweets-so-far.html/?a=viewall

A point was mentioned today.  According to the U.S. commentator,  Trump has the constitutional right to tweet like any other citizen.  You might not like his tweets because they might not be politically correct, but how much different are they than the tweets from the rest of the world on social media?  If he wants to tweet, he has that right.  Remember it is just a tweet.  I wouldn't put too much in it.  It's not an executive order.  Remember, the MSM criticized him for tweeting during the election campaign. but what happened when he continued.  It worked for him and he won the election.  Didn't seem to hurt him then.   He says the MSM hates that he can get the truth out. 

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

how much different are they than the tweets from the rest of the world on social media? 

Think a little bit, for a moment, when the POTUS sends out a tweet, or makes whatever type of public statement, it's the words of the POTUS, not the rest of the world. 

The USA is losing its "most powerful nation" with the Democrats and some Republicans trying to stall anything that Trump wants to do. The fake  news and the leaks are destroying the country and over use of "Russia" did it, is worse than South Park blaming it on Canada. Trump doesn't appear to be a New World Order guy and maybe that  is the problem for the elite of the world and the US.

12 hours ago, blackbird said:

A point was mentioned today.  According to the U.S. commentator,  Trump has the constitutional right to tweet like any other citizen.  You might not like his tweets because they might not be politically correct, b

Do I strike you as someone much concerned with political correctness?

Edited by Argus

16 minutes ago, Topaz said:

The USA is losing its "most powerful nation" with the Democrats and some Republicans trying to stall anything that Trump wants to do. The fake  news and the leaks are destroying the country and over use of "Russia" did it, is worse than South Park blaming it on Canada. Trump doesn't appear to be a New World Order guy and maybe that  is the problem for the elite of the world and the US.

Trump controls both sides of the aisle in the congress. The reason he can't get anything done is mostly because he is his own worst enemy. He keeps sending out his ridiculous tweets that half the time contradict each other, and certainly don't sound in any way "presidential" unless I guess if you are part of his base who don't care what he does, or says. Perhaps if he studied the constitution a bit he wouldn't keep writing exec. orders that run afoul of the courts. He also keeps contradicting close members of his cabinet. Hell, we've probably all watched Sean Spicer saying one thing in the press briefing, while Trump is tweeting something totally opposite on the subject. I just listened to him in Ohio. He sounded like he was gooned on something.   

26 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump controls both sides of the aisle in the congress. The reason he can't get anything done is mostly because he is his own worst enemy. He keeps sending out his ridiculous tweets that half the time contradict each other, and certainly don't sound in any way "presidential" unless I guess if you are part of his base who don't care what he does, or says. Perhaps if he studied the constitution a bit he wouldn't keep writing exec. orders that run afoul of the courts. He also keeps contradicting close members of his cabinet. Hell, we've probably all watched Sean Spicer saying one thing in the press briefing, while Trump is tweeting something totally opposite on the subject. I just listened to him in Ohio. He sounded like he was gooned on something.   

Ya, just like the Clinton's and Obama were all for sticking by the constitution, eh? Those two violated the constitution more than Trump has or will ever do. Trump believes in the constitution. As if your darling Obama's press briefings by his boys and girls were all just telling the truth, uhmm? His boys and girls would be telling Americans one thing, and he was doing the opposite. Why do you far left marxist liberals seem to feel that your favorites are always telling the truth, and the ones you don't like are not telling the truth. Very two-faced indeed. Tweet-tweet. :P

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Those two violated the constitution more than Trump has or will ever do.

Can you show some evidence of that? And if someone is going to lie about something they should at least have the brains to continue telling that same story. Trump can't even do that so it's so easy to catch him in his lies.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

The fake and phony liberal MSM cannot seem to find anything on Trump yet even though they keep telling us all and reporting that their "sources" and "leaks" may now have something on Trump this time. Laugh-laugh. It sure looks like those "Russia" and "sources" and "leaks" are things that the far left liberals keep dreaming up, and hope one will be able to nail Trump this time. What a bunch of entertainment like Hollywood actors those so-called MSM reporters are. They all seem to go by the same script as if it were written for them to report. Trump is no new world order guy, and that is why he has to take all this flak from nothing more than a bunch of cry baby liberal/democrat losers. Deplorable. 

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Can you show some evidence of that? And if someone is going to lie about something they should at least have the brains to continue telling that same story. Trump can't even do that so it's so easy to catch him in his lies.

Are you kidding me? Go too many of the websites that I have mentioned to you many times, and you will find out all what you need to know. But of course we know that you will not do that, right? So, go check out Google or YouTube then.  

Just now, taxme said:

Are you kidding me? Go too many of the websites that I have mentioned to you many times, and you will find out all what you need to know. But of course we know that you will not do that, right? So, go check out Google or YouTube then.  

It's a kind of a put up or shut up thingy. But what you may find interesting is just now a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Comey has been made public. And just on the eve of the Comey testimony. Trump must be shaking even more in his boots. The tweets should be just flying from his little hands.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's a kind of a put up or shut up thingy. But what you may find interesting is just now a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Comey has been made public. And just on the eve of the Comey testimony. Trump must be shaking even more in his boots. The tweets should be just flying from his little hands.

Oooooo. I Trump and I are shaking in our boots. I wonder what was on that transcript? I cannot wait until tomorrow when Trump is finally nailed and impeached. Not. 

Edited by taxme

Just now, taxme said:

Oooooo. I am shaking in my boots. I wonder what was on that transcript? I cannot wait until tomorrow when Trump is finally nailed and impeached. Not. 

It'll take congress more than a day. Nothing happens quick in gov.

Just now, Omni said:

It'll take congress more than a day. Nothing happens quick in gov.

Or maybe nothing will happen at all. Exciting isn't it to know that the fake and phony Hollywood liberal media will have to do a bit more crying until they can get their man. :D 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Or maybe nothing will happen at all. Exciting isn't it to know that the fake and phony Hollywood liberal media will have to do a bit more crying until they can get their man. :D 

The media doesn't impeach presidents. That's the congress' job.

14 hours ago, blackbird said:

A point was mentioned today.  According to the U.S. commentator,  Trump has the constitutional right to tweet like any other citizen.  You might not like his tweets because they might not be politically correct, but how much different are they than the tweets from the rest of the world on social media?  If he wants to tweet, he has that right.  Remember it is just a tweet.  I wouldn't put too much in it.  It's not an executive order.  Remember, the MSM criticized him for tweeting during the election campaign. but what happened when he continued.  It worked for him and he won the election.  Didn't seem to hurt him then.   He says the MSM hates that he can get the truth out. 

Yup, that tweeting has done wonders for Trump's popularity. So true that the MSM hates seeing that Trump is able to get the truth out, and they are not able to stop it. Boo-hoo on them. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

The media doesn't impeach presidents. That's the congress' job.

What? I know that the media cannot impeach anyone. DAH. It is the MSM fake media though that has been trying to get Trump on something. They just cannot seem to get their man. I wonder why. Stupidity and constant ignorance is always one of their many useless traits. Just saying. But hey.