America under President Trump

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump really rattled Angela Merkel at the G7 meeting, so she did what any EU politician would do when trying to dominate her EU rivals:

Those European leaders like Merkel are being told to pay their fare share to help keep NATO up and running. Not too much to ask. Apparently, Merkel in the past was a member of a German communist party. Probably still is. Why did the stupid Germans ever elect this communist to be the leader of Germany is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

So tell me. What is your interest in Trump anyway that you would like to see him go to jail? Have you got some kind of a bet going on? Why don't you hold your breath and let's just wait and see what happens. Good luck. :D

I really don't know what to say to that.  Do you actually read stuff before you post?

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

And how many times has Trump been bankrupt after having been handed 400 million from his daddy? I've never been bankrupt, and I made my own money.

So what? Who cares how many times he went bankrupt? Nothing off my skin or yours. You probably have never been bankrupt in your life because you were always on welfare. Just saying. Anyway honey, Trump is back in the money. Jealousy will get you nowhere. :D  I wonder how many rich and not so rich liberals have gone bankrupt more than once? But you don't want to talk about that, now do you? Liberals sure like to show their hatred towards anyone who is not of the liberal ilk. Deplorable. 

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Shouldn't you at least wait for evidence, before you exhale? Look at the times we live in, look at the way the media is being used to manipulate everyone's opinion.

Well, if a Fox news reporter backs up the Guardian reporter's story, you have to figure there's something to it.  Plus, I heard it on the radio.  Plus, the guy's a thug.  I hope he goes to jail regardless.  Just for the hell of it.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So what? Who cares how many times he went bankrupt? Nothing off my skin or yours. You probably have never been bankrupt in your life because you were always on welfare. Just saying. Anyway honey, Trump is back in the money. Jealousy will get you nowhere. :D  I wonder how many rich and not so rich liberals have gone bankrupt more than once? But you don't want to talk about that, now do you? Liberals sure like to show their hatred towards anyone who is not of the liberal ilk. Deplorable. 

Do your knuckles hurt, or are they used to it by now?

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

I really don't know what to say to that.  Do you actually read stuff before you post?

I do read the stuff being posted, and I give a reply. So, what you really mean here is that you do not want to answer the question as to why you appear to despise Trump, and that you think that Trump should go to jail. That is what I got from what you said. 

Just now, taxme said:

I do read the stuff being posted, and I give a reply. So, what you really mean here is that you do not want to answer the question as to why you appear to despise Trump, and that you think that Trump should go to jail. That is what I got from what you said. 

But I wasn't talking about Trump.  If you do read stuff, comprehension must be a problem then.  Why doesn't that surprise me?

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Anyway honey, this welfare is great. It provided me with this three story house, among one of the hottest markets, and in one of the most lovely cities in the country. Now since you know so much about welfare, how do I talk them out of making me sit at 35,000 feet asl for 17 or so at a crack before thy'll give the damn cheque?

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

But I wasn't talking about Trump.  If you do read stuff, comprehension must be a problem then.  Why doesn't that surprise me?

Ok, I stand corrected. I had to go back a ways to check what you said. We all can make mistakes at times. Nobody can say that they have not. I am pretty sure that you have made a mistake a few times in your life, uhmm? 

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Anyway honey, this welfare is great. It provided me with this three story house, among one of the hottest markets, and in one of the most lovely cities in the country. Now since you know so much about welfare, how do I talk them out of making me sit at 35,000 feet asl for 17 or so at a crack before thy'll give the damn cheque?

As your darling Hillary the liar and crook once said, and who should be in jail - DEPLORABLE. Liberals like you are so classless. Always taking, never giving.  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

As your darling Hillary the liar and crook once said, and who should be in jail - DEPLORABLE. Liberals like you are so classless. Always taking, never giving.  :rolleyes:

Never giving? Let me show you my tax returns over the last few decades.

28 minutes ago, Omni said:

Tax return reviews wouldn't make my day. Maybe it makes yours because you didn't pay any?

So, showing your taxes wouldn't make your day. Why not? It would prove too me that you are not sucking off the taxpayer's then. C'mon. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

So, showing your taxes wouldn't make your day. Why not? It would prove too me that you are not sucking off the taxpayer's then. C'mon. 

If you need a sexual challenge, go after your buddy trump for his tax returns.

12 minutes ago, Omni said:

If you need a sexual challenge, go after your buddy trump for his tax returns.

"Sexual challenge"? Now you talk stupid, man.

Trump already has shown his tax Returns. He has paid close to 37 million in taxes. I am still waiting to see yours? 

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Ok, I stand corrected. I had to go back a ways to check what you said. We all can make mistakes at times. Nobody can say that they have not. I am pretty sure that you have made a mistake a few times in your life, uhmm? 

Lots.

Ain't it kinda funny how Trump is tweeting to beat hell about the "fake news" for such things as exposing the Russian connection, when he was quite happy to quote what actually was fake news when he was questioning Obama's birth certificate. You can't have it both ways Donald.

So who has Trump p****d off so far? Let's see, there's certainly Germany, and France, basically most of Europe you might as well say, and of course any of the Islamic countries, then Mexico, Australia, oh and Canada, but of course  we're quiet about it because we have to remain polite. I'm sure I've missed someone but anyway BC will be here to tell us none of those countries matter because Trump. 

But oh I 4got, he seems to have cozied up to Putin.

Edited by Omni
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

So who has Trump p****d off so far? Let's see, there's certainly Germany, and France, basically most of Europe you might as well say, and of course any of the Islamic countries, then Mexico, Australia, oh and Canada, but of course  we're quiet about it because we have to remain polite. I'm sure I've missed someone but anyway BC will be here to tell us none of those countries matter because Trump. 

But oh I 4got, he seems to have cozied up to Putin.

Flatters dictators, thugs and murderers.  Alienates the democratically elected nations that have been US allies for the past century or so.  Participates in weird rituals in a theocratic kingdom.  Shoves other leaders aside so he can be in front.

Did you see the video clip of Trump with Netanyahu where he suddenly stands up and wanders off?  Look at his face.  There's nobody home.

The Republicans hid Reagan's dementia but nobody is going to hide Trump's for long.  The people around him aren't that stupid, they're trying to ride the presidency for as much as they can get for as long as they can get it.  Meanwhile, the US image on the international stage is going into the toilet. 

So, as Trump torpedoes, the post-WWII western alliance in favor of tilting towards Russia, the question is who is looking to gain from the new alliance?  Bannon?  The Mercers?  Kushner?  His kids?