America under President Trump

I think those who are totally against Trump is going  too far when they try to take out one the guys who do support Trump and I'm talking about Roger Stone. He's worked  for the Clinton's  and knows ALL about them and is writing a book about those years but he says he doesn't think it was them. He became ill just before Xmas and  lucky for him uses  naturally items to help his health but he had blood work done and it came back that he was poison with polonium and he said the drs said it was a good thing he was detoxing his liver when he felt ill because that why he didn't die and the fact it wasn't  strong  enough  because of the flushing of the liver.. Stone is also suppose appear before a fed. committee about the hacking and he knows that  Russia didn't do it and knows who did. The US is becoming a very sick country over this election. U can listen to  Stone over  on YouTube- Alex Jones were he tells his story.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But it was that campaign rhetoric that helped him get elected.   I didn't vote for Trump, but all illegals should be deported...no exceptions.

Well I agree on both points.  But what do you think that means of illegals with legal relatives, children, uncles, aunts, etc.  Most the illegals are really just overstays on their visas from Mexico staying with family in the border states.  That is probably the real reason the wall will be only semi-effective (might slow down some drug runners.) Getting fake documents in Mexico where half the government is under gang control is like getting ice cream at dairy queen.

2 hours ago, hernanday said:

Well I agree on both points.  But what do you think that means of illegals with legal relatives, children, uncles, aunts, etc.  Most the illegals are really just overstays on their visas from Mexico staying with family in the border states. 

I am sure there are many circumstances that resulted in illegal/undocumented status...most voluntary and some involuntary.  But those who followed the rules or are waiting to emigrate legally should not be bypassed by those who are illegally in the United States.   One exception leads to more exceptions and preferences.   Canadian illegal overstays lead the list according to Homeland Security.   Deport all illegals and require them to apply for visas and residency according to law.

Border security is a bipartisan issue supported by a majority of Americans and Trump struck a chord with these voters.  

11 hours ago, cybercoma said:

What kind of tolerance are you talking about? The kind of tolerance the GOP showed by rejecting their own god damned healthcare legislation? That kind of tolerance? Members of the GOP have outright stated that they don't care about having a workable government. They don't care if democrats present reasonable legislation that shows compromise. Their entire raison d'etre has been to stop the democrats and especially Obama from making ANY legislation.

Is that the kind of tolerance and cooperation you're looking for?

Are you a card carrying member of the democrats because you sure appear to be one of them. 

11 hours ago, cybercoma said:

What does Trudeau have to do with anything? Maybe re-read the title of the thread.

I know that it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I thought that I would just ask you the question. No big deal.  

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hmmmm....looks like Rep. John Lewis lied about never missing a previous inauguration as congressman:

Senility must be stepping in if he cannot remember that he did miss one inauguration. He obviously speaks before he thinks. 

Just now, taxme said:

Senility must be stepping in if he cannot remember that he did miss one inauguration. He obviously speaks before he thinks. 

Yes, but his latest actions against Trump just tells me he is continuing his political agenda, just like with Bush's election.  

Has far less to do with his righteous indignation as a civil rights leader.  

More Americans have voted for Donald Trump than will ever vote for John Lewis.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

That is completely hilarious vis a vis what your your Mr Trump has done. Don't make it so easy to mock him, and his supporters. 

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, but his latest actions against Trump just tells me he is continuing his political agenda, just like with Bush's election.  

Too bad about that Trumpy losing the majority eh?

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

So I guess you are a card carrying member of a totally discordant GOP party? Take a look, your party is imploding.

I belong to no party. All political party's are too politically correct for me. I think that the democratic party is starting to implode also. 

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yup, with losers like Lewis all they want to do is just keep up with the attacks against legitimate Trump. The democratic party has a lot of swamp cleaning to do if they ever want to see a day when they are able to once again control the White house. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I belong to no party. All political party's are too politically correct for me. I think that the democratic party is starting to implode also. 

No, I don't think they are. They have an outgoing president who has one of the highest positive polling rates of any president in history, and  dufous heading to the WH with the LOWEST ratings in history. And a past candidate who won the popular vote even the EC gave it to old baldy. I think it's quite clear who is imploding. 

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

No, I don't think they are. They have an outgoing president who has one of the highest positive polling rates of any president in history, and  dufous heading to the WH with the LOWEST ratings in history. And a past candidate who won the popular vote even the EC gave it to old baldy. I think it's quite clear who is imploding. 

Looks like you are the one that is imploding. Trump will do just fine without your support. 

Edited by taxme

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Obama has a highest positive approval rating only from the people who supported and voted for him. The people who backed Trump most likely had nothing good to say about Obama, and obviously didn't approve of him at all. Probably just another rigged poll in favor of Obama. I am pretty sure that all the people who voted for Trump approve of him still, and agree with everything he has to say. Trump is President. Whoopee. :D

Anyway, he goes into the Oval Office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the history of the world. And his #'s continue drop even before he's sworn in. What direction do you reckon he will continue on, and do you think think the only way he can go is up? 

Just now, taxme said:

Obama has a highest positive approval rating only from the people who supported and voted for him. The people who backed Trump most likely had nothing good to say about Obama, and obviously didn't approve of him at all. Probably just another rigged poll in favor of Obama. I am pretty sure that all the people who voted for Trump approve of him still, and agree with everything he has to say. Trump is President. Whoopee. :D

True....the people obviously rejected Obama's horse in the race...Hillary Clinton.   Obama only cared about his legacy anyway, not Clnton's.

Trump made fools out of the elections pollsters.