Is Trudeau Jnr Bipolar?

Is our PM Bipolar?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems that Justin Trudeau is subject to "flights of fancy" and then he "comes back to reality".

For the last few months, we have seen him in campaign/selfie/the "exuberant phase". What happens when he goes down? Is he always a "sunny guy"?

I wonder too whether he takes medication. His mother does.

Edited by August1991

Yeah I agree this is grasping pretty hard. August you're going to have to come up with specific examples of 'flights of fancy' manic behaviour and 'back to reality' ones which I'm guessing you're confusing with a depressive episode (not same thing, for the record).

A trained psychologist could not diagnose a patient based on his actions in the media, I'm not sure how you think you can with whatever your day job happens to be.

And Bringing his mother into it is a low blow too.

And Bringing his mother into it is a low blow too.

Low blow? After the Liberals/NDP/Left compare Harper to Hitler?

Since the modern progressive Left wants the rest of us to accommodate every other type of disability, why object to a PM who is bipolar/manic depressive? After all, his Mom claims that she's now normal.

=====

Getting back to my OP, Trudeau Jnr seems too enthusiastic - but somehow controlled. He seems manic but medicated.

No one would accuse St-Laurent, Harper, King, Trudeau Snr, Pearson, or even Chretien of being manic-depressive.

Diefenbaker, Mulroney, Martin - maybe. Then again, Diefenbaker didn't take medication.

Edited by August1991

Since the modern progressive Left wants the rest of us to accommodate every other type of disability, why object to a PM who is bipolar/manic depressive? After all, his Mom claims that she's now normal.

=====

Getting back to my OP, Trudeau Jnr seems too enthusiastic - but somehow controlled. He's manic but medicated.

No one would accuse Chretien, St-Laurent, Harper, King, Trudeau Snr, Pearson of being manic-depressive.

Diefenbaker, Mulroney, Martin - maybe. Then again, Diefenbaker didn't take medication.

My, you are really having a problem with this election outcome it seems. I've heard it said that unqualified people who attempt to be psychiatrists perhaps should seek the help of a real one.

AUGUST, Harper, himself has said in the past, his father side have/had mental health issues and I remember, shortly coming to the PMO, a report out said he was taking meds for anxiety or panic attacks and nothing more was said about Harper health problems. So the least , you can do is wait until and IF, Justin makes an announcement of his own.

I think August is dead on. Trudeau shows all the manifestations of someone with bi polar disorder. He has classic bi polar features and has pronounced narcissistic personality traits.

I do think he is going to crash. The speed of which he set out on is interesting. The plane will have to land soon.

How well his advisors can reign him in remains to be seen. When a spoiled rich boy is face with limitations they have tantrums.

So far though as much as I can not stand the man, his advisors did respond to his delusions about taking in refugees and reigned him in on the refugees, fair is fair.

They have done their best to reign him in on that and he did not lash out.

I also think his carbon tax approach is totally misguided but genuine. His display to Premiers was genuine. I do not think he was playing. I really believe he was reaching out to Premiers and I do not think that is a bad thing at all. People have made fun of hi calling him Joe Clark for that. I think they are wrong. Harper was not right in being unable to meet with his Premiers in public.

I also think when the reality of the real world smacks Trudea in the face it will take the wind out of his sail but I do not wish him ill will.

People like Trudeau pout and get bored very easily and when they do, they turn on themselves and others but I am not sitting here hoping he fails..

Trudeau is not a stable man but I hope he can grow in the position influenced by strong advisors..

Seriously, one could argue most politicians are narcissists and bi polar or just plain out and out insane.

Also compared to Harper anyone looks emotional, lol. Harper with due respect was also a moody man with long bouts of darkness and in his last years cacooned himself in paranoia.

Power rots the mind.

Actually my main concern is that very drunk and strange toad-man MacCallum the Immigration Minister. He is loaded in every press interview he does, and can barely make it through a sentence. I give him maybe six months before his liver falls out on the floor in the middle of a press conference and catches fire.

The one I am watching is the Justice Minister. To dump euthanasia on her lap is as hot a legal issue potato as there is. It will make or break her. If it does not break her, you might be seeing the first aboriginal Prime Minister of Canada in the making. If it breaks her, well it won't be the first cabinet shuffle. Justice Minister next to Finance is an impossible Ministry. The very nature of it makes it impossible to please people.

I am watching the Justice Minister. How she goes, the Liberals go. Trudeau is just window dressing. She and the Defence Minister an d Ralph Goodale in days to come will be on the hot seat because world terror and war is not going away and there will be huge debates about how to shape our laws to balance individual and state security rights.

The Justice Minister is I believe up for the battle. She is the one I like. The rest of them can kiss my petunias. I do have a soft sport for the current Minister given Aboriginal issues. She means well.

Morneau as Finance Minister, sorry not for me.

Right now I commend the Conservatives for scaling it down with the rhetoric on refugees, commend the Liberals for more realistic plans, and everyone keeping the debate calm. The Liberals tried to do their best to listen and compromise on a b.s. campaign promise.

Edited by Rue

So somebody insults your guy then you get to insult their guy?

Is this the standard for healthy political discussion?

His Mom wrote a book about her condition. Above, I was accused of a "low blow" by noting this.

Is Trudeau Junior gay?

Discuss.

Many people suspect that Trudeau Snr was gay. I met the guy, and his school colleagues, on several occasions. Frankly, their sexuality was not the issue. When they (very quickly) understood who I was, they ignored me.

I have never met Trudeau Jnr but by all accounts, he's not gay. John Baird, apparently, is gay. Who cares?

====

Now then, if John Baird was diagnosed as bipolar, the CBC/R-C would announce this clearly. Heck, they may already have done this...

Edited by August1991

Why didn't you include the usual "this is a stupid question" response that you usually offer?

My sense of humour got the better of me when I created the OP. I added "What's bipolar?" as an option. I reckoned that such a choice, on an Internet forum, is tantamount to saying that the originating poster (me) is an idiot or as you say, "this is a stupid question".

Apparently, I reckoned wrong.

------

Cybercoma, in the future, in your memory/name, whenever I create a poll, I will always include the option: "This is a stupid question.".

If any poster ever asks me why I do this, I will answer: "The Cybercoma Principle."

Edited by August1991

Harper was a politician.

Margaret Trudeau is not.

(Oh what a pleasure to say Harper "WAS" a politician! Lololol!)

It seems that Justin Trudeau is subject to "flights of fancy" and then he "comes back to reality".

For the last few months, we have seen him in campaign/selfie/the "exuberant phase". What happens when he goes down? Is he always a "sunny guy"?

I wonder too whether he takes medication. His mother does.

Your description of Justin Trudeau more accurately describes a psychotic, not bi-polar.

As for medication, he admits he smokes pot. Perhaps that explains why his mind is not always clear.

What bothers me most about Trudeau/Liberals is that they go about things backwards. They did it with the refugee plan and they are doing it with the environmental issue; that is, having made promises without a plan for carrying out their plan.

If you are to make a promise you need to consider if and how you are going to keep that promise before you make it. The Liberals did not do that. They made all kinds of promises and when elected, began formulating plans. That doesn't seem to me a responsible way to go about things. It seems to me they should have been researching the issues while they were campaigning to know whether their promises were in fact doable and how they could make them doable. Now they are asked repeatedly, "How will you get this done", and their response is always the same, "We are working on a plan".

Harper was a politician.

Margaret Trudeau is not.

(Oh what a pleasure to say Harper "WAS" a politician! Lololol!)

But her son is a politician... While his mom is well, like, Yoko Ono. [NDLR: Edited text.]

In this Globe & Mail article from 12 Ocober 2010, she discusses her condition.

And make no mistake: neither Margaret nor Justin would be famous except for Pierre.

Jacee, there are many thin blondes in the world. Why, among all of them, is Paris Hilton so well known?

=====

In your mind now, it may be a pleasure to say that Harper "WAS" a politician but life has a way of saying otherwise.

Edited by August1991