Islamophobia in Canada

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I see, so you can promote eradication of a religion and try to get away with it by calling your idea metaphorical, but of course we all that it's actually, totally HYPOCRITICAL. Nice try buddy. 

Not hypocritical but reality check. Muslims with their growing population want to eradicate jews and kill us infidels! Buddy...

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

In terms of Muslims, most believe

I'm curious how you back up "most".

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

In terms of rape, men belong to a group in which most believe they should treat women with respect

Actually, same comment as I wrote above.  Sure, I believe women should be treated this way, but how do you back up "most"?  Just because "most" men don't rape, does this automatically mean they don't believe in it?  This is the kind of generalization that you accuse others of making albeit in favor of a positive trait.

1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

Not hypocritical but reality check. Muslims with their growing population want to eradicate jews and kill us infidels! Buddy...

Islam and its supporters must lie about the actual contents of the Quran...very telling.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Wish I did.

The notion that in order to fight the radical Islamic extremists, It is necessary to fight all of Islam.  Much as one had to fight all Axis personnel during WWII, without regard for individual thoughts or deeds.  Such discrimination would have been a luxury that would have probably resulted in our defeat.  Are we currently a Chamberlain waiting for a Churchill?  I don't know.  I do know that a lot more blood will be shed.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam and its supporters must lie about the actual contents of the Quran...very telling.

Yeah...kinda like events like Manchester bombing is a fairytale. The majority moderate sheeps are told to believe islam is pissful ooops peacefull

6 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

How many other cases like Salman Abedi would you like to witness before you submit to Allah?

I have no intention of submitting to anyone or anything.

How many people who look like Salman Abedi would you be willing to kill before you get it right?

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Yeah...kinda like events like Manchester bombing is a fairytale. The majority moderate sheeps are told to believe islam is pissful ooops peacefull

It's a dangerous book for a number of reasons...but for terrorism's purpose, it is because the Jihadi is rewarded with what I like to call Heaven-Plus. Not only are your sins all washed away...dying in the name of Allah, that is...but you get fast tracked to the best part of Heaven...with the Companions and heroes of Islam. Perhaps Big Mo, himself! Not to mention the sex...

Plus, the Jihadi gets to nominate friends and family to ALSO get this treatment upon death or posthumously. Diabolical, really.

• Like 1

As long as they take this filthy religion to justify means all of them.

I should get into the ammo selling business.

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Muslims speak out against terrorists all the time.   There are entire groups and movements of Muslims denouncing these acts of terror.   There've been fatwas issued against ISIS and terror activities.  The letter to Baghdadi garnered hundreds of signatures from Muslim clerics and scholars from around the world.  There are individual Muslims who spend their life battling extremist teachings in their countries

All true. The problem is these people are the minority. And a lot of them are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Throughout the vast Muslim world clerics are pounding the pulpit and screeching about the evils of western culture and the dangers of the infidels and their immoral, decadence and godlessness, and the danger posed by the filthy Jews. For every Muslim scholar who signs some sort of apologetic letter a thousand more will sign a letter stating that gays must die. For every western Muslim cleric involved in any sort of inter religious cooperation a thousand others are decrying infidels.

If they are saying this in mosques in Canada what do you think they're saying in mosques in Lebanon and Jordan and Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Or in the schools? Irshad Manji famously talked about her time in a Muslim school in Canada and how rigid, conservative and anti-Semitic the teachers were. What are Muslims really being taught and told away from the media, where it really matters?

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

It's a dangerous book for a number of reasons...but for terrorism's purpose, it is because the Jihadi is rewarded with what I like to call Heaven-Plus. Not only are your sins all washed away...dying in the name of Allah, that is...but you get fast tracked to the best part of Heaven...with the Companions and heroes of Islam. Perhaps Big Mo, himself! Not to mention the sex...

Plus, the Jihadi gets to nominate friends and family to ALSO get this treatment upon death or posthumously. Diabolical, really.

Bunch of perverts looking looking for 72 underaged girls. All in the name of religion.

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No, that's completely wrong.  I am most definitely not doing that. You've read my posts in the past.  Islam has no bigger critic. 

Uhm... <holds hand up>.

Bunch of perverts looking looking for 72 underaged girls. All in the name of religion.

Himmler described it to Hitler as being the warrior's religion. Part of why he was busy integrating Islamic units into the SS.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

All true. The problem is these people are the minority. And a lot of them are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Throughout the vast Muslim world clerics are pounding the pulpit and screeching about the evils of western culture and the dangers of the infidels and their immoral, decadence and godlessness, and and the danger posed by the filthy Jews. For every Muslim scholar who signs some sort of apologetic letter a thousand more will sign a letter stating that gays must die. For every western Muslim cleric involved in any sort of inter religious cooperation a thousand others are decrying infidels.

If they are saying this in mosques in Canada what do you think they're saying in mosques in Lebanon and Jordan and Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Or in the schools? Irshad Manji famously talked about her time in a Muslim school in Canada and how rigid, conservative and anti-Semitic the teachers were. What are Muslims really being taught and told away from the media, where it really matters?

It's not just clerics but their whole population feeds on this backward ideology.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

All true. The problem is these people are the minority. And a lot of them are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Throughout the vast Muslim world clerics are pounding the pulpit and screeching about the evils of western culture and the dangers of the infidels and their immoral, decadence and godlessness, and and the danger posed by the filthy Jews. For every Muslim scholar who signs some sort of apologetic letter a thousand more will sign a letter stating that gays must die. For every western Muslim cleric involved in any sort of inter religious cooperation a thousand others are decrying infidels.

Once again you spew out totally unverified numerical assumptions. Maybe if you want to be taken seriously you should provide some VALID sites. Of course this thread, validity is completely usurped by irrationality. 

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

They would be anything that doesn't fall under the category of bad bits.  Is it really your contention that there are no Muslims, anywhere in the world, doing anything other than evil today? 

I think the problem as Irshad Manji has long said, is that culture controls the context of how Islam is interpreted. And it was last officially interpreted centuries ago by Arabs of that time. And since it is the literal word of God and the interpretations have been declared infallible, anyone who goes against them is committing blasphemy. And that is a dangerous, dangerous accusation in the Muslim world. Thus however 'moderate' a person might be they're not about to challenge the existing interpretation of Islam. It doesn't take much to wind up in prison or dead.

Thus the culture in the Muslim world is one of smothering conformity with Islam and it's old interpretation. And that interpretation looks on western morality and cultures with a very hostile eye. Because of this I've long maintained Islam will never change without heavy external pressure.

I was just watching BBC news where the broadcaster has told us that in the U.K. they have more individuals like this homicide bomber under investigation than ever before.  In 2015 there over 3000 extremists under investigation.    I guess this crackdown hasn't been enough

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11457174/Extremism-in-Britain-Now-the-crackdown-is-launched.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scribblet said:

I was just watching BBC news where the broadcaster has told us that in the U.K. they have more individuals like this homicide bomber under investigation than ever before.  In 2015 there over 3000 extremists under investigation.    I guess this crackdown hasn't been enough

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11457174/Extremism-in-Britain-Now-the-crackdown-is-launched.html

Amen! I rest my case. 

This wahabi religion is spreading like cancer

Unfortunately now we are left with remnants of Islam. Sooner we all have to submit.

The Mufti escaped justice at the end of WW2 for his participation in the Holocaust and went on to start the Arab-Israeli conflict. I'd say it's alive and well.

24 minutes ago, dialamah said:

1) In terms of Muslims, most believe they are expected to treat (for example) non-believers with respect and t; others believe the opposite.

Then why don't they?