Islamophobia in Canada

Just now, bcsapper said:

No. I'm worried that those who constantly deflect from the truth and oppose the notion that any fight back is necessary are given excuses for misdirection.  A sane criticism of those who would commit atrocities and those who would support them is a lot more difficult to deal with than a blanket statement implicating all Mulsims as complicit. 

Not all Nazis were guilty...I see your point.

10 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

How is that relevant?

We are discussing Muslims. You are free to defend the moderate ones and have sympathy that they are horrified. I am not.

They follow the same faith that makes some of them a suicide bomber. 

I should hate all men and hold them guilty because one of them violently raped a relative, many more of them rape other women, men and children. 90% of all rapists are men, and they rape 100s of thousands of others every year around the world; about 500 per year in Canada.  

If you are a man, then clearly you have the same beliefs as the men who rape and cannot be trusted to not rape at any given moment.  If men truly believed rape to be wrong, they'd be condemning it a lot more, especially the guys who don't rape.  

If you deny anything I've said here than you sympathize with rapists and probably are one

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

I should hate all men and hold them guilty because one of them violently raped a relative, many more of them rape other women, men and children. 90% of all rapists are men, and they rape 100s of thousands of others every year around the world; about 500 per year in Canada.  

If you are a man, then clearly you have the same beliefs as the men who rape and cannot be trusted to not rape at any given moment.  If men truly believed rape to be wrong, they'd be condemning it a lot more, especially the guys who don't rape.  

If you deny anything I've said here than you sympathize with rapists and probably are one

Deflection.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

Theses are a bunch of people who follow a backward doctrine.

The analogy to rape is irrelevant...

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

That explains 1000 Bomber raids.

They were all the enemy.  If we declare war on Pakistan or Libya I daresay the results would be similar. 

Just now, Omni said:

Yes I am, thank you.

I'm very sorry to come-out yet again against your preferred death cult...but it was again busy over the weekend and shows no sign of letting-up.

So, you'd like me to stop being mean to Islam...I understand this...thought about it...and decided against submitting to your cult.

• Like 1

Just now, bcsapper said:

They were all the enemy.  If we declare war on Pakistan or Libya I daresay the results would be similar. 

The difference is Muslims are declaring war on us not the other way round. Pakistan is birthplace to some of the worst terrorist with their madrasahs.

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Islam is the West's traditional and historic enemy...and it's back after a wee break for Marxist dictators and Young Turks.

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm very sorry to come-out yet again against your preferred death cult...but it was again busy over the weekend and shows no sign of letting-up.

So, you'd like me to stop being mean to Islam...I understand this...thought about it...and decided against submitting to your cult.

You're the...whatever I'l hold my tongue, who likes to read the Quran. So perhaps it's me who should feel sorry for you. Oh well, have fun.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is the West's traditional and historic enemy...and it's back after a wee break for Marxist dictators and Young Turks.

Yes, I don't disagree with that.

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

Ever since its inception in Saudi Arabia this religion has brought nothing but misery for its people. It is a backward religion filled with filth.

It was specifically created to be against something...Jews mainly.

History not a big factor in your education?

No, not really.  I had to read it all in my own time.  I like 20th Century history mostly.  I was actually agreeing with you.  You got that, right?

Just now, bcsapper said:

No, not really.  I had to read it all in my own time.  I like 20th Century history mostly.  I was actually agreeing with you.  You got that, right?

I do...but you had a double negative and a 'yes'.

I do...but you had a double negative and a 'yes'.

I meant I agree with you.  Grammar obviously was not a big factor in my education.  I have no problem describing Islam as an enemy of secular society.

Where I disagree with you is in the definition of a Muslim.

Just now, bcsapper said:

I meant I agree with you.  Grammar obviously was not a big factor in my education.  I have no problem describing Islam as an enemy of secular society.

Where I disagree with you is in the definition of a Muslim.

A Muslim follows Islam. The Infidel is Islam's enemy. The Quran ORDERS Muslims to fight the Unbeliever until ALL religion is for Allah. Not some...not 25%...

• Like 1

A Muslim follows Islam. The Infidel is Islam's enemy. The Quran ORDERS Muslims to fight the Unbeliever until ALL religion is for Allah. Not some...not 25%...

That gets us back to the question, how many Muslims are there?  They are not all violent extremist butchers, nor are they all even secret caning approvers. 

I freely admit I have no idea what the numbers actually are, but I have no issue if they all want to call themselves Muslims.

Just now, bcsapper said:

That gets us back to the question, how many Muslims are there?  They are not all violent extremist butchers, nor are they all even secret caning approvers. 

I freely admit I have no idea what the numbers actually are, but I have no issue if they all want to call themselves Muslims.

Your ignorance of what is actually in the Quran is not a defense for individual Muslims who actually do.