The Next Canadian Liberal Cabinet

Canada has become the best democracy NOW. Did you see our Prime minister walking into the crowd yesterday shaking hands and offering cookies? Where in the world can a leader so freely walk among the people? Most hide in bullet proof cars and others behind the armed guards.

As for the Cabinet, it is the best and most capable cabinet handpicked by the best Prime Minister. And a clear case of equality representing true Canadian values in contrast to UnCanadian values Harper and his regime stood for. Equal number of Women (Yeah!!!!) and racially and ethnically diverse (a thorn in the eyes of the few racists in this country).

Today I received a personal letter (with her own handwriting in pen) from a Liberal candidate elected and appointed as a minister in the new cabinet thanking me for my (very small) support during the campaign. When did this ever happened in the past?

THIS LIBERAL GOVERNMENT IS A PEOPLE'S GOVERNMENT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE RUN BY THE PEOPLE AND WHO WORKS FOR PEOPLE.

Long Live Canada

Long Live Government of Canada

Long Live Liberal Party of Canada.

I don't know your posting-history but I assume you are being sarcastic. Very funny I must admit.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yikes.... I will change political parties quicker than I change my socks if they don't do what's right. I am not a fan of partisans that are party members for life.

I was referring to THIS liberal party of Canada headed by Trudeau and is doing all which is right for the country and the nation. I didn't vote for the Liberal party when Turner was the leader (I am strong supporter of free trade) and I voted for Mulroney which was a progressive conservative. As I have said in the past the former Reform party members from Alberta took over the progressive conservative party (I refer to them as wolves in sheep's clothing) and turn it into a very regressive secretive corrupt party with UnCanadian values.

If you don't know my posting history then you haven't been around lately. No I wasn't sarcastic and there is nothing funny about my post.

We are on the verge of the debt bubbles bursting. Tax reform at this point will do nothing. Why wasn't it done the last time the Liberals were in power?

We are on the verge of the debt bubbles bursting. Tax reform at this point will do nothing. Why wasn't it done the last time the Liberals were in power?

Trudeau is not responsible for the past mistakes. He is going to bring a good government open and transparent and people's government. Btw I really don't think we have a debt crisis. They have been saying this for a long time and the good side of this is that the interest rates will have to stay down and so will the mortgage rates but if they suddenly go up then yes we may have a crisis.

Heh, the leading Finnish daily, Helsingin Sanomat, had an article today about the new Canadian minister of defence who is a Sikh and has a military background and has a reputation of being a badass.

Have a link?

Have a link?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/05/canada-diverse-cabinet-includes-astronaut-badass-colonel

Actually, over the last few days, Sajjan has been receiving more attention than Trudeau. Having read a bit about him, I have to say I don't recall any recent cabinet minister with Sajjan's CV. The guy is equal parts kick-ass soldier and intelligence genius.

That it's not a representation of Canada.

Which I disagree with. I don't think any body has to have members of every possible ethnic group out there to be representative, and frankly the majority of the columns being published at the Glob of Mail and Postmedia's clone newspapers is just sourgrapes by a bunch of right of center columnists who confirm with every column why it is the Tories lost.

Which I disagree with. I don't think any body has to have members of every possible ethnic group out there to be representative, and frankly the majority of the columns being published at the Glob of Mail and Postmedia's clone newspapers is just sourgrapes by a bunch of right of center columnists who confirm with every column why it is the Tories lost.

The globe is a right winger? Please. The Post, I do agree with your comment.