State your vote!

hitops

Green

NDP likely to win in this riding.

I had to vote in a church... I was concerned for my safety... What will happen when I walk in??? lightening bolts? immolation? Fortunately, I made it out safely.

Edited by The_Squid

Voting Liberal, very likely to win in this (BC) riding. :D

Wondering if Dianne Watts will lose in her riding, because of the Jihadi brochure the Harper Conservatives saddled her with.

I wonder if she saw the brochure or if it went out without her knowledge. It's hard to believe that someone with local knowledge would have agreed to it.

Team blue.

Bc chick voted tory?? :$

On a side note FFS, why does my cpc candidate have to be an old fricken geezer? If all the places to put a younger cpc candidate with a shot at building a career, my riding is the one to stick him/her in. Nope a fricken old timer party hack with no hope of going to cabinet. Bloody frustrating...

Edited by blueblood

I wonder if she saw the brochure or if it went out without her knowledge. It's hard to believe that someone with local knowledge would have agreed to it.

She certainly gave the impression that she knew nothing about it. I'm not Watts' biggest fan, but she has a pretty fair reputation, so I have no reason to doubt her.

It was her own campaign that sent out the brochure...

I voted Conservative in a riding that has been Liberal since confederation (Ottawa-Vanier). Even though I know that I am voting for a sacrificial lamb, the reason I didn't stay home is that my vote will count toward the popular vote.

Mauril Belanger has the worst attendance rate in Parliament out of all the mps (from memory I think there was a report on this). But he is in a safe liberal riding, so it doesn't matter.

FPTP is a joke.

I spoiled my ballot... again.

The problem with spoiling your ballot is that nobody will know that you did so on purpose or if you were just some elderly person with dementia and marked 3 different candidates by accident. If you want to make a protest vote, choose to reject your ballot, those are counted separately and are unmistakable.