Truth about Justin Trudeau and the Liberals

Come with me as I explore the truth about Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada.

WATCH this video to find out the truth. It's 5 minutes long. Surely your vote is worth 5 minutes of your time to find out the truth.

December 2012, Justin Trudeau gave the keynote speech at an event called "Reviving the Islamic Spirit"(RIS)

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/12/11/islamic-spirit-event-features-justin-trudeau

RIS is co-sponsored by IRFAN-Canada, a group that lost its charitable status last year when the Canada Revenue Agency claimed it had sent almost $15 million of Canadian charitable donations to groups the CRA labelled as terrorist organizations.

According to the federal audit, IRFAN-Canada used “deceptive fundraising” to support Hamas. In addition, Canada Revenue Agency said the Islamic charity had produced videos that appealed to “all Arab and Muslim nations to join in the struggle against Israel and glorify martyrdom .” (IRFAN-Canada has appealed the CRA’s decision and denied the allegations.)

Another sponsor of the Toronto Islamic convention is Islamic Relief, a UK-based charity whose bank account overseas was recently blocked by UBS Bank, an action that raised eyebrows among counter-terrorism bloggers.

RIS is co-sponsered by IRFAN a group that had its charitable status stripped by the government of Canada and is now listed as a terrorist group after it was caught sending $15 million dollars to terrorist groups.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/chrts/whtsnw/trrrst-ntty-eng.html

Trudeau has been seeking supporters at a radical Wahhabbist mosque in Montreal. The name of that mosque is Mosque Assuna-Annabawlyah website here http://assuna.org/

Trudeau visited a Montreal mosque in 2011 that had been identified in a leaked U.S. Department of Defence report as an al-Qaida recruitment centre

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/09/05/trudeau-defends-visit-to-controversial-montreal-mosque

Trudeau went to the mosque to participate in a prayer known as the Maghrib salah. This prayer includes the shahada which means testify. To testify that Allah is the one true God, and Mohammed is his obne true prophet.

Saying the Shahada in the presence of two or more Muslim men is the only requirement in Islamic Law to convert to Islam.

http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2014/08/06/justin-trudeau-visits-mosque-al-qaeda-ties/

Picture of him reciting the prayer in this link.

Elias Hazineh, a former Liberal Party organizer said this to a rally of cheering supporters in Mississauga. Outrageous behaviour for a Liberal to have. It's dangerous for Jews to live in Canada with these types of views.

Addressing the annual Al-Quds Day rally in August, Elias Hazineh, former president of Palestine House in suburban Toronto, called for “an ultimatum” to Israelis: “You have to leave Jerusalem. You have to leave Palestine.”

“They don’t negotiate. And we have been negotiating with them for 65 years. We say, ‘Get out or you are dead.’ We give them two minutes and then we start shooting. And that’s the only way they’ll understand,” Hazineh said to cheers from about 400 present at the rally.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/no-hate-crime-charges-for-canadian-palestinian/

Elias Hazineh is a close friend to Trudeau's senior advisor Omar Alghabra. He's also a Liberal candiidate in this election. Omar is also a past president of the Canadian Arab Federation, a group known for its support for radical Islam and deeply rooted anti-semitism.

An appeal court has upheld the Conservative government’s decision to cut funding to a “radical and anti-Semitic” Arab-Canadian group once headed by a Liberal candidate.

In 2009, then-Citizenship and Immigration minister Jason Kenney cut $1 million in annual funding to the Canadian Arab Federation, arguing that the group’s leadership had repeatedly expressed support for Hamas and Hezbollah.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/court-backs-conservatives-funding-cut-to-anti-semitic-arab-group

Justin's brother Alexandre Trudeau is a film maker. he makes documentaries that are funded by pressTV. The state propaganda arm of the Iranian Regime.

Also listed in Alexandre Trudeau's documentary "The New Great Game" as "producers in association," but not acknowledged by the CBC, was Iran's state-funded propaganda arm Press-TV, along with the reviled anti-Israel broadcaster Al-Jazeera Arabic, and the Media Education Foundation (producer of the anti-Israel film "Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land" found by CBC Radio-Canada's ombudsman to be propaganda that never should have aired). CBC appearing alongside Iran's hateful mouthpiece is damning enough. Did any of these producers provide financial, facilitation, or material support to this film that the CBC aired on national airwaves? Either way, CBC didn't disclose this matter to its viewing audience.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/mike-fegelman/alexandre-trudeau_b_2018038.html

Justin Trudeau seems dangerous for Canada due to the views expressed above. I tried to give as many sources as possible as I know that people here like to have quotes and sources. They have been provided.

If this isn't proof enough that Mr. Trudeau isn't ready, I don't know what is.

From the places he supports, to his candidate choices to his brother....so many questions that need to be answered. I look forward to having a lively discussion surrounding these issues he currently has surrounding him and anything else you'd like to discuss.

Have a great day everyone and remember you only get one vote, make it count!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trudeau isn't necessarily pro-terrorism, he's just so lacking in wisdom and intelligence that he always says and does things without thinking them through. Even if there was no such thing as religion Trudeau would be a terrible choice for a leader.

Edited by WestCanMan

A thread by a very typical conservative supporter who lies and divides and fear mongers and lies and wishes for division ans fights and civil war. An immigrant himself who wishes to stop immigration ... No sorry he only wants white immigrants. A hypocrite and a self proclaimed racist coming from a former racist country and one who support the racist regime of Ian Smith in what was called Rhodesia. Someone who said Canada went after him and he did not come after Canada when immigrated!!!! Yes He support Ian Smith of Rhodesia and he wants to see someone like Ian Smith to be the Prime Minister of Canada and he does campaign in a typical conservative way by attacking his opponents and lies and fear mongering and vicious attack.

Translation?

Isn't it a bit late in the game for you to not have noticed?

Not to have noticed what? He's clearly not a fool. He's outmaneuvered the NDP, and even fared well enough against Harper. Some of his positions are absurd, but then again, so are some of the positions of the other leaders.

The talking point is gone. It's dead. Not even the Tories seem to be using it any more, and the "not ready yet" also has faded away.

Everyone from Brian Mulroney to Conrad Black has warned Conservatives not to dismiss Trudeau. Perhaps, instead of sitting around ye olde campfire telling each other how dumb the kid with nice hair is, you should have taken the threat he represented seriously.

Hubris, they name is a partisan.

Vote for honesty, good government, fairness, better Canada. Vote Liberals. Don't fall for the evil.

imo being anti-democracy is evil.

Trudeau publicly admired the Chinese govts ability to do whatever it wants, and then he openly banned the expression of a popular opinion in the liberal party. You can easily follow up on those facts in one second with Google.

Has Harper ever done anything remotely as stupid in ten years with cameras on him day in, day out? Trudeau has been in the spotlight for a fraction of the time.

There's no cure for stupid. We will see more and more of this from Trudeau over the years, just pay closer attention.

imo being anti-democracy is evil.

Trudeau publicly admired the Chinese govts ability to do whatever it wants, and then he openly banned the expression of a popular opinion in the liberal party. You can easily follow up on those facts in one second with Google.

Has Harper ever done anything remotely as stupid in ten years with cameras on him day in, day out? Trudeau has been in the spotlight for a fraction of the time.

There's no cure for stupid. We will see more and more of this from Trudeau over the years, just pay closer attention.

Harper merely signed a trade deal with the Chinese...

Not to have noticed what? He's clearly not a fool. He's outmaneuvered the NDP, and even fared well enough against Harper. Some of his positions are absurd, but then again, so are some of the positions of the other leaders.The talking point is gone. It's dead. Not even the Tories seem to be using it any more, and the "not ready yet" also has faded away.Everyone from Brian Mulroney to Conrad Black has warned Conservatives not to dismiss Trudeau. Perhaps, instead of sitting around ye olde campfire telling each other how dumb the kid with nice hair is, you should have taken the threat he represented seriously.Hubris, they name is a partisan.

Trudeau is appealing to the malcontents of the country who wandered around our high schools saying "I hate cops" for no good reason and that's literally the only play he's got.

"Let's legalize weed and get rid of the current govt, because what have they done for you?"

Honestly he's running around now saying that if Harper gets a minority govt he's going to do everything he can to grind the country to a halt and force another election.

Is that the kind of maturity that you want in a leader? Seriously answer that question or don't bother replying to this post.

Just like Harper, which ever party gets to govern, they will be judge on THEIR actions and many voters are sick and tire of personal attacks and that's why many are voting for Trudeau but we will have to wait and see the results are on voting day and I hope if the liberals are first that the NDP are second and the reverse.

Trudeau is appealing to the malcontents of the country who wandered around our high schools saying "I hate cops" for no good reason and that's literally the only play he's got.

"Let's legalize weed and get rid of the current govt, because what have they done for you?"

Honestly he's running around now saying that if Harper gets a minority govt he's going to do everything he can to grind the country to a halt and force another election.

Is that the kind of maturity that you want in a leader? Seriously answer that question or don't bother replying to this post.

A defeat of a Tory minority at the Throne Speech won't lead to a new election. Providing the NDP will guarantee that it will support a Liberal minority, the Governor General will ask Trudeau to form a government.

How about you actually learn how our government works before you make such obviously ignorant claims.

Harper merely signed a trade deal with the Chinese...

Trading with the Chinese is not a crime the last time I checked. They have the second largest economy on earth, and I never advocated a head in the sand approach to running the country or managing the economy.

I just think it's a little odd/alarming for the leader of a major political party in Canada to pronounce his admiration for a communist govt with such a brutal track record for human rights violations.

ToadBrother, is it no big deal to you that he said that, or that he publicly abolished democracy within the liberal party regarding the abortion issue?

You mean apart from hosting a game show (how stupid can it get for a Prime Minister to play a role of a game show host) with old blue shirt and no tie lying about Trudeau tax hikes which most TV commentators called him out and Trudeau denies. This is what is freshest in my mind. Oh wait Saturday would be more stupid even I am sure when he takes the same platform as the FORD brothers who today he referred to them as THAT FAMILY.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

You mean apart from hosting a game show (how stupid can it get for a Prime Minister to play a role of a game show host) with old blue shirt and no tie lying about Trudeau tax hikes which most TV commentators called him out and Trudeau denies. This is what is freshest in my mind. Oh wait Saturday would be more stupid even I am sure when he takes the same platform as the FORD brothers who today he referred to them as THAT FAMILY.

ok, you got me on Ford brothers. Still, Trudeau brought out shawinigate-man so that almost evens the score on that front.

Talk about lying, all the liberals have done for three years is say that the most important thing happening in the world was duffygate. They turn every parliament session into a witch hunt over some chump change from back in the day. I watch the news every day and I'm so sick of hearing mulcair and Trudeau cry I wanna scream.

ok, you got me on Ford brothers. Still, Trudeau brought out shawinigate-man so that almost evens the score on that front.

Talk about lying, all the liberals have done for three years is say that the most important thing happening in the world was duffygate. They turn every parliament session into a witch hunt over some chump change from back in the day. I watch the news every day and I'm so sick of hearing mulcair and Trudeau cry I wanna scream.

Duffygate is far from the most important thing that has happened. What it represents is important; a government so centralized that Cabinet has largely been rendered impotent and a small cadre of handpicked advisers accountable only to the Prime Minister deal with issues as large as foreign affairs, and as ludicrously small and pointless as one Senator's expense problems.

If the membership agrees, then who am I to say otherwise? In other words, that's a problem for the Liberals. If the Liberals don't like it, they can choose another leader.

You can have your own opinion TB, unless of course Trudeau gets elected.

The way I see it is they see the Trudeau name as their meal ticket and they're willing to overlook anything for a few more seats.

You can have your own opinion TB, unless of course Trudeau gets elected.

If Trudeau gets elected, the sun will still rise, the tides will still ebb and flow, business will go on, the economy, bound heavily to the US and to international commodity markets, will go up and go down. Other than small tax increases for some, similarly small tax cuts for others, it will likely be hard to tell that a government has changed.

The way I see it is they see the Trudeau name as their meal ticket and they're willing to overlook anything for a few more seats.

Then that's their choice, and thus far, it seems to have been a very good one. Even if Trudeau doesn't win, he's likely to have tripled the Liberal seat count.

Edited by ToadBrother