Feminism has destroyed more lives than it's advanced.

Looks like the study backs up my argument. I hope you learned something. I'd hate to see a fellow male miss out on all the fun I'm having pleasuring my women.

Quit being a feminist male, and live as Nature intended you to be. And don't worry, they will love you even more for it.

The truth is women don't want equality, they want to control men.

You post such bs that's it's simply impossible to take you seriously.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You post such bs that's it's simply impossible to take you seriously.

It's all based on that study.

Can you explain too me why many girls sexual preference naturally gravitate towards the bad boys?

And why many modern woman have turned sex into a commodity reward for male obedience?

It's not like I expected any woman to openly admit to any of this.

Edited by Freddy

Can you explain too me why many girls sexual preference naturally gravitate towards the bad boys?

And why many modern woman have turned sex into a commodity reward for male obedience?

A whopping 84% do this according to a study featured in Women's Day;

84: Percentage of women who say they have sex to get their man to help out around the house.

Surprising, right? But wait for this: Sexual health experts say a little harmless "sexual bribery" in a healthy relationship is a good thing.

Looks like the study backs up my argument. I hope you learned something. I'd hate to see a fellow male miss out on all the fun I'm having pleasuring my women.

Quit being a feminist male, and live as Nature intended you to be. And don't worry, they will love you even more for it.

The truth is women don't want equality, they want to control men.

Wait, I thought they wanted to be ravaged by manly men who are men? Make up your mind already.

A whopping 84% do this according to a study featured in Women's Day;

84: Percentage of women who say they have sex to get their man to help out around the house. [/size]

Surprising, right? But wait for this: Sexual health experts say a little harmless "sexual bribery" in a healthy relationship is a good thing.[/size]

also says it leaves them sexually in satisfied.

Wait, I thought they wanted to be ravaged by manly men who are men? Make up your mind already.

That is exactly true. It says women are using sexual bribery as a way of controlling men but is leaving them in satisfied. Because they would much rather have a wild stallion of a man "alpha male" have their way with them instead of a weakling feminist male that will do anything for a little piece of action.

also says it leaves them sexually in satisfied.

What is "in satsified"?

That is exactly true. It says women are using sexual bribery as a way of controlling men but is leaving them in satisfied. Because they would much rather have a wild stallion of a man "alpha male" have their way with them instead of a weakling feminist male that will do anything for a little piece of action.

One would have to be pretty dumb to think that one's political orientation has any impact on sexual performance.

Don't men wine and dine women for sex?

And I'm pretty sure a woman will admit that she feels more emotionally connected to a man when he shares in her chores resulting in more sex. What's the problem here?

Don't men wine and dine women for sex?

Maybe in the very beginning .

And I'm pretty sure a woman will admit that she feels more emotionally connected to a man when he shares in her chores resulting in more sex. What's the problem here?

I feel more emotionally attached for the opposite reasons, where I know she depends on me and I depend on her for specific tasks. That way we complete one a other, that if one stopped taking care of the other we would stop being functional as a person, couple & family. Edited by Freddy

Maybe in the very beginning .

So this is a big problem but it really has nothing to do with feminism. It has more to do with the dynamics of a marriage/partnership. If a wife/partner wants to be wined and dined before sex, why does the other partner only leave it 'for the beginning of the relationship'?

So this is a big problem but it really has nothing to do with feminism. It has more to do with the dynamics of a marriage/partnership. If a wife/partner wants to be wined and dined before sex, why does the other partner only leave it 'for the beginning of the relationship'?

Because he's a loser? :)

Because with time a relationship should get a lot more intense sexually then wine and dining.

After 10-15 years if all your doing is still wine and dinning, I'd say you're relationship has never evolved or blossomed.

Edited by Freddy

Because with time a relationship should get a lot more intense sexually then wine and dining.

After 10-15 years if all your doing is still wine and dinning, I'd say you're relationship has never evolved or blossomed.

If wine and dining don't work, than it's up to both partners to figure out how to have better sex. This has absolutely nothing to do with feminism.

If wine and dining don't work, than it's up to both partners to figure out how to have better sex. This has absolutely nothing to do with feminism.

It kind of is, because like it says in the article, Feminist are in some ways, in their own way, of their own happiness. Many will go through life unfulfilled. Edited by Freddy

It kind of is, because like it says in the article, Feminist are in some ways standing in their own way of their own happiness.

A wife is standing in her own way of sexual satisfaction. I get that. You are saying women are inept to solve their sexual frustrations with their partners? And you are blaming it on feminism?

Edited by WestCoastRunner

A wife is standing in her own way of sexual satisfaction. I get that. You are saying women are inept to solve their sexual frustrations with their partners? And you are blaming it on feminism?

I'm blaming it on feminist males. Masculinity is important in fulfilling those female sexual needs.

The same way a women being feminine fulfills a man.

Edited by Freddy

If one person knows they're giving sex as a reward and the other knows they had to earn it by way of doing housework, do you really think that they a having a good healthy sex life? This seems like an arrangement...a deal. This is not in any way healthy in my opinion. What is there except 2 people on their own paths getting their required orgasms.

Is this what egalitarian means to you guys.

If one person knows they're giving sex as a reward and the other knows they had to earn it by way of doing housework, do you really think that they a having a good healthy sex life? This seems like an arrangement...a deal. This is not in any way healthy in my opinion. What is there except 2 people on their own paths getting their required orgasms.

Is this what egalitarian means to you guys.

Except men wine and dine women for sex.

Your definition of masculinity may vary widely from a woman's definition of masculinity and even from a man's definition. You get that don't you?

yes. The same way femininity can be different from one women to a other. Preferences may very from people to people.

They usually don't very enormously.