Feminism has destroyed more lives than it's advanced.

If one person knows they're giving sex as a reward and the other knows they had to earn it by way of doing housework, do you really think that they a having a good healthy sex life? This seems like an arrangement...a deal. This is not in any way healthy in my opinion. What is there except 2 people on their own paths getting their required orgasms.

Is this what egalitarian means to you guys.

I'm with you on this one. I don't see a relationship lasting the test of time under such circumstances.

It's the same with wine and dinning. Obviously you're relationship has some major issues if you haven't moved on from that.

I'd be feeling unfulfilled too.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on this one. I don't see a relationship lasting the test of time under such circumstances.

It's the same with wine and dinning. Obviously you're relationship has some major issues if you haven't moved on from that.

I'd be feeling unfulfilled too.

Then we all agree this has nothing to do with feminism. It has everything to do with the dynamics of a relationship.

Except men wine and dine women for sex.

I have no problem winning and dining - that is fair exchange in my books. I find it patronizing to get sex in exchange for doing laundry of mowing the lawn. I shouldn't be made to feel like an employee paid with sex for my services and I wouldn't have sex with wife and throw 50$ on the bed afterwards either.

I have no problem winning and dining - that is fair exchange in my books. I find it patronizing to get sex in exchange for doing laundry of mowing the lawn. I shouldn't be made to feel like an employee paid with sex for my services and I wouldn't have sex with wife and throw 50$ on the bed afterwards either.

Then you should take it up with your wife. This is clearly not a feminist issue.

Generally people don't wine and dine for sex. They wine and dine because it is the most acceptable way, in our society, to get to know someone and break the ice a little.

One, or both of them might hope it leads to sex, but if it does, I sure hope it isn't the wine or the food that led to it. That relationship isn't going very far. Maybe as far as AA or a Jenny Craig clinic.

It's the same with chores. Any man who relies on a woman to do his chores isn't a real man anyway, but I can't see doing the dishes leading to sex either.

People have sex because they like each other, and they enjoyed it the last time they did it.

I'm not talking about feminism though, I'm discussing the dynamics of a relationship.

Personally I don't want my wife to want to have sex with me for any reason other then the fact she loves me deeply and will likely get multiple orgasm as a result.

Edited by Freddy

Personally I don't want my wife to want to have sex with me for any reason other then the fact she loves me deeply and will likely get multiple orgasm as a result.

Fair enough, but having a nice dinner and box of wine is something done together - as a couple. I find that much different than showing your list of daily chores and hoping she says yes.

Generally people don't wine and dine for sex. They wine and dine because it is the most acceptable way, in our society, to get to know someone and break the ice a little.

One, or both of them might hope it leads to sex, but if it does, I sure hope it isn't the wine or the food that led to it. That relationship isn't going very far. Maybe as far as AA or a Jenny Craig clinic.

It's the same with chores. Any man who relies on a woman to do his chores isn't a real man anyway, but I can't see doing the dishes leading to sex either.

People have sex because they like each other, and they enjoyed it the last time they did it.

When a couple have been in a long term relationship, sometimes 'just liking each other' isn't good enough. There is nothing wrong with fantasizing etc. even if it includes wine and dine for sex.

Heh, seriously? What if she fantasizes having sex with your younger neighbour and yet she has multiple orgasms with you? Would that still be a problem with you? And I assure you, she has fantasizes without you participating.

When a couple have been in a long term relationship, sometimes 'just liking each other' isn't good enough. There is nothing wrong with fantasizing etc. even if it includes wine and dine for sex.

If it's a fantasy that includes both people, sure. I had no idea that's what you guys were talking about. Serves me right for not reading all the posts.

Honestly, I don't have a wife so I don't give a dam. My male partner understands my sexual pleasures and we don't need feminism rules to guide us.

What does that have to do with reading all the posts?

If what you say is true, haven't you contradicted the idea that women are turned on by their husbands doing housework. After talking to you, It seems that we're doing housework, getting inferior sex while our women fantasize about the another guy, probably a young, viral, masculine guy.

Yeah, not only unhealthy but now very manipulative.

Everything!

Really? Your partner's understanding of your needs somehow equates to the amount of time I have to read posts?

That's a stretch...

Edited by bcsapper

Fair enough, but having a nice dinner and box of wine is something done together - as a couple. I find that much different than showing your list of daily chores and hoping she says yes.

After a long time of truly loving someone, based on co-dependency, You can't even imagine your life without the other. You become one. Just their presence warms your heart.

Taking care of each other with the traditional "masculine/feminine roles IS the wine and dinning.

Edited by Freddy

I think I need to take some courses on marriage counselling before I answer some of your posts. Seriously guys, can you not take care of your marriages and satisfy the sex lives of your partners? Do you really need to blame the failures of your sex lives on feminism?

Edited by WestCoastRunner

I think I need to take some courses on marriage counselling before I answer some of your posts. Seriously guys, can you not take care of your marriages and satisfying the sex lives of your partners?

Could you have a stab at answering this one?

Really? Your partner's understanding of your needs somehow equates to the amount of time I have to read posts?

Edited by bcsapper