• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Muslim haters out there, you can thank Mr. Harper and the conservative party for this with their divide and conquer policy to get the haters' votes.

Yeah because this never happened before... every year, and because everyone loved Muslims, which was why Quebec came up with their values charter - because everyone loves Muslims...

And why is it a shocking thing that people say rude things to Muslims but nobody finds it shocking that every Jewish school, temple and community centre has to lock up tight and practice what to do if someone comes in with a machinegun? How many Jews do you think have had rude things said and done to them in Canada in the last few months that you and the media couldn't possibly care less about?

Go let your heart bleed somewhere else.

Exactly. Being a Muslim was enough to be verbally abused. I could never guess this could ever happen in my Canada. I hope this is a nightmare which I can wake out of it soon. Look what they did to our Canada. Down with this conservative party.

Guess this isn't that newsworthy, and this sort of thing can't be used by insane people to blame Harper.

In Canada alone, there were 1,627 anti-Jewish incidents in 2014, a nearly 30 percent rise since the previous year. Such cases “can vary from slurs, name calling, and graffiti, to assault, arson, and bomb threats,” the report states.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/study-anti-semitism-skyrockets-in-canada/

Edited by Argus

Yeah because this never happened before... every year, and because everyone loved Muslims, which was why Quebec came up with their values charter - because everyone loves Muslims...

And why is it a shocking thing that people say rude things to Muslims but nobody finds it shocking that every Jewish school, temple and community centre has to lock up tight and practice what to do if someone comes in with a machinegun? How many Jews do you think have had rude things said and done to them in Canada in the last few months that you and the media couldn't possibly care less about?

Go let your heart bleed somewhere else.

Another idiotic post by this poster which actually says that TWO WRONGS MAKE IT RIGHT. Your heart is bleeding for Jews and then you refused to condemn attacks on Muslim women SPEAKS A VOLUME ABOUT you.

I hope that you and your kind lose real bad on October 19th because you and your attitudes and posts are all disgrace to this otherwise peaceful loving country We wish to put you guys in the garbage bag of the history where your kind (these redneck reformed party conservatives) belong.. Btw, when you claim something then provide proof (links) too that Jewish women have been attacked as you claimed past few months because of being Jewish or what they wear and that the city police has issued a report asking the community to report about it as they did today about Muslim women.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Another idiotic post by this poster which actually says that TWO WRONGS MAKE IT RIGHT. Your heart is bleeding for Jews and then you refused to condemn attacks on Muslim women SPEAKS A VOLUME ABOUT you.

Uhm, that I'm not a weepy old woman like you?

You read a report that a few Muslim women have had people saying rude things to them and you burst into tears, rush to the internet and start howling about how shocked and horrified you are, as if this sort of thing hasn't been happening for the last fifteen years (or fifty), to Jews, to Muslims, to Sikhs, to Hindus, to hot chicks and fat chicks and bald guys, and others. There are some people who are rude, or crazy, or drunk, and say insulting things to others. This is not news. The only reason it's covered now is because of all this political fuss about the niqab. The same thing will happen next year and no one will pay any attention, just like the ongoing occasional harassment or rudeness to Jews (or sikhs) gets no press coverage.

Stop being a freaking drama queen about it.

Edited by Argus

Uhm, that I'm not a weepy old woman like you?

No a weepy old woman is by far better than you and if I write the truth about what you really are then I would be very likely banned :(.

Your level of intelligence is so low that you fail to understand to be attacked for being a minority or for looking different so randomly is very different that examples you childishly brought in like bald or hot chicks being attacked in the bars or where ever.....

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

No a weepy old woman is by far better than you and if I write the truth about what you really are then I would be very likely banned :(.

Your level of intelligence is so low that you fail to understand to be attacked for being a minority or for looking different so randomly is very different that examples you childishly brought in like bald or drunks being attacked in the bars or where ever.....

Hey now we have an appropriate acronym for "certain" posts. That would be WOW, Weepy Old Woman. Get it?

This whole topic diversion is ludicrous. A few Muslim women had people be rude to them and you've got tears trickling down your face and are bemoaning where 'your Canada' went! I've never read anything more sophomoric and emotionally overwrought! I've pointed out that such things happen to every identifiable group every single day and always has and your response is to sulk and call me names! Honestly, grow a spine.

Guess this isn't that newsworthy, and this sort of thing can't be used by insane people to blame Harper.

In Canada alone, there were 1,627 anti-Jewish incidents in 2014, a nearly 30 percent rise since the previous year. Such cases “can vary from slurs, name calling, and graffiti, to assault, arson, and bomb threats,” the report states.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/study-anti-semitism-skyrockets-in-canada/

Since Argus has me on ignore, can someone tell him to go start a thread about this, since it has nothing to do with the OP.

Since Argus has me on ignore, can someone tell him to go start a thread about this, since it has nothing to do with the OP.

It's obviously in direct response to this quote from the person he was responding to,

"You Muslim haters out there, you can thank Mr. Harper and the conservative party for this with their divide and conquer policy to get the haters' votes."

In other words this happens, and has happened before today, and to other identifiable groups, there is no real reason to think this is only happnening becuase of the current debate, the point was clearly made, and you seem to be choosing to ignore it while trying to make some other point, which might be why some of us have you on ignore.

2015 Endorsement thread for a few pages has a sub-category about smallc's party allegiance and you even commented on it. I just replied to one of your posts on Federal Election Polls about your local NDP candidate and that has nothing to do with Federal Election Polls.

I've been spoofing the whole thread-drift thing for a couple days since the whole thing seems to be completely arbitrary and at MH's sole discretion, but the fact is, threads drift and you've participated in them yourself.

2015 Endorsement thread for a few pages has a sub-category about smallc's party allegiance and you even commented on it. I just replied to one of your posts on Federal Election Polls about your local NDP candidate and that has nothing to do with Federal Election Polls.

I've been spoofing the whole thread-drift thing for a couple days since the whole thing seems to be completely arbitrary and at MH's sole discretion, but the fact is, threads drift and you've participated in them yourself.

My point is he's saying there's attacks on Jewish people as if this makes the attacks on those who wear the niqab okay. Neither of them are ok and attacks on other groups are an irrelevant red herring arguing.

In other words this happens, and has happened before today, and to other identifiable groups, there is no real reason to think this is only happnening becuase of the current debate, the point was clearly made, and you seem to be choosing to ignore it while trying to make some other point, which might be why some of us have you on ignore.

No he has NOT documented or provided any link to indicate that this has happened before. In other words no similar even that Jewish women have been attacked simply because they were Jews or the way they chose to dress so his comments are totally irrelevant and tries to score points. And as I said two wrongs does not make it right in other words he is saying it is okay to attack defenseless women for wearing hejab because Jews have been attacked too or bald men or hot chicks have been attacked too. More importantly he has provided NO PROOF that attacks on Muslim women had happened BEFORE the conservatives made niqab an election issue. Seriously!!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Niqab is not a Canadian value. It's an imported value that we cannot embrace. Mysoginy isn't welcome in Canada. Women are equal to men. Not subservient.

I agree but it does NOT justify attack or abuse of those who choose to wear it. Also to remind you that tolerance and acceptance is very much a Canadian value.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

And what about women who are not forced to wear niqabs but choose too anyway? Women at Hooters have the right to choose. Think about this in the context you tried to use when talking about attacks on women.

You don't have a clue what I'm talking about do you?

It turned out this woman's husband who looks like her grandfather actually was ranting and raving and screaming at citizenship staff insisting she be allowed to wear her niqab.

Also same women belongs to a group that has terrorist ties. But none of that matters does it?

Afaik no one forces those women to work there plus they make hundreds of dollars a day. They empower women not take away power.

Yes, I am sure that the patrons think exactly that.

....but, apparently, no one has forced Zurena Ishaq to wear a niqab, either. I believe that she feel that it empowers her.

In her own words: http://www.cbc.ca/radio/popup/audio/player.html?autoPlay=true&clipIds=2676785010 about 20 minutes of interview.