Iran Key To Middle East Peace

Big Guy

Irgun was declared a terrorist organization by three groups: Haganah, The Jewish Agency of Palestine and...of course...the British who were often Irgun's target...sitting in cafes, etc. Haganah eventually went into a brief war with Irgun that climaxed in the Altalena Affair which was key in the curbing of Jewish terrorism. The Arabs never had a similar rejection of terrorism...and continue to use terrorism to this day.

Irgun was created as a result of the Grand Mufti's pogroms as we've already discussed and you rejected.

Before 1979....Israel and Iran were close friends. Israel bought Iranian oil and Iran bought Israeli technology. Good times...

It's still terrorism and your link to my post fails to show that I rejected anything. It shows me telling you the position you hold is not supported by the links you post.

Which Iran is that: The one run by that Shah puppet of the USA, or the one run by that religious zealot Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini or the one to-day which is trying to again engage with the rest of he world?

The current one.

It's still terrorism and your link to my post fails to show that I rejected anything. It shows me telling you the position you hold is not supported by the links you post.

Didn't say it wasn't and you're free to deny the reasons Irgun was created all you wish. That won't change the reality of the matter being it was created as a result of the Grand Mufti's pogroms.

Hey now will these Iranian apologists even acknowledge what has happened and condone it?

Iran is a fascist nation. It arrests people for doing the exact same thing Big Guy does on this forum and he can't grasp that point.

Oh but wait Britain has an embassy. Never mind an independent foreign policy, now we have someone saying we should recognize Iran because the British do it. Lol. I thought we achieved foreign policy independence years ago.

Hey now will these Iranian apologists even acknowledge what has happened and condone it?

Iran is a fascist nation. It arrests people for doing the exact same thing Big Guy does on this forum and he can't grasp that point.

Oh but wait Britain has an embassy. Never mind an independent foreign policy, now we have someone saying we should recognize Iran because the British do it. Lol. I thought we achieved foreign policy independence years ago.

Not that long ago...forgive and forget.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_attack_on_the_British_Embassy_in_Iran

You got a that one right! There's no israeli embassy for known reasons but there's nothing stopping Canada to normalise relationship with Iran.

Talk about fascist nation that's rich coming from you...the homework starts at your own doorstep. First fix your mess with palestinians stealing their land before being a mouthpiece for Canada!

Edited by kactus

DOP is correct. We should have nothing to do with nations which arrest Canadians without reason and hold them in their jails. We should start tomorrow with cutting off the $1 billion / year trade we have with China and the $3 billion we have with Russia every year. That will teach them!!!

DOP is correct. We should have nothing to do with nations which arrest Canadians without reason and hold them in their jails. We should start tomorrow with cutting off the $1 billion / year trade we have with China and the $3 billion we have with Russia every year. That will teach them!!!

Do you think this will happen?

No, I don't.

To boot, it is a STRAW-MAN to claim I made straw-man arguments.

This is something you've done often. I put many things forth, you twisted it in an attempt to complain about something that I never stated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.[1]

I do not know, I was not there. Is there music playing during executions in the USA? I do not know. I do not attend them.

I try to not comment upon things which I do not know.

Executing homosexuals...did they deserve it?

Just enjoy the music and let it be cultural rather than politicising everything.

Change happens from within. Cultural aspect is an integral part of it.

I should just enjoy the executions of homosexuals? You really are quite the piece of work.