terror attack in Jerusalem

Rue

So what if we moved all the Jews from the area, is that ethnic cleansing? No Jews will be killed during the relocation.

The position of Hamas is to wipe out forcefully the Jews of Israel and then engage in a holy war against all Jews world wide.

Abbas has specifically stated, to recognize Israeli, it can not be Jewish and anyone calling themselves a Palestinian as long as they are not Jewish should be permitted to return to Israel and be given automatic land rights and citizenship which would necessarily move Israeli Jewish citizens off their land.

So you can dance around with Captain Canada and get all indignant but he simply repeats back in reverse what your entourage supports against the Jews of Israel. He is tatting your tits and it appears your tits don't like it.

Both Israeli Jews and Palestinians have equal rights to live where they do.

I say to all of you equally, we can't remove anyone. Both peoples have rights to live where they do and for that matter there are also Christians and Druze not to mention Beduins, Berbers, and other peoples to recognize as well.

I believe the holy land is if equal importance to all these people. Wiping out Israel as a Jewish state as some of you want does not make you credible when challenging Capt.Canada.

I challenge those of you who preach one thing for Muslims and Palestinians but another for Jews or Israelis.

Eventually Israel will pull out of most of the West Bank. There is no other choice and they know it.

Edited by Rue

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dre the attempt to bait me and misrepresent my positions speaks for itself.

I have never agreed with or supported the removal of Palestinians from anywhere.

Just seemed funny that when one member suggested the relocation of jews, you went on a full-on five alarm rant spanning multiple threads... When this poster suggested relocation palestinians... "Thank you Skipper. Appreciated. Lol. You better duck now."

Thats what I call "tacit" approval. One post sparks a complete spaz. The other sparks a Bromance :D

Wonder why that is? (not really)

Edited by dre

Wiping out Israel as a Jewish state as some of you want does not make you credible when challenging Capt.Canada.

The ethnicity or religion of a state is not relevent. All thats necessary is Israel is recognized as a sovereign nation that controls its own borders and immigration (meaning they give up on right of return in exchange for Israel giving up all the land that isnt legally theirs.

Just seemed funny that when one member suggested the relocation of jews, you went on a full-on five alarm rant spanning multiple threads... When this poster suggested relocation palestinians... "Thank you Skipper. Appreciated. Lol. You better duck now."

Thats what I call "tacit" approval.

To be precise when I was prompted to come up with a suggestion to eliminate Israel, I suggested that a piece of Germany be carved off in reparation for the Holocaust, so technically that would only relocate Israel.

Of course I think Jews should feel as free to come or go anywhere they want like anyone else on the planet. I would hope that goes without saying.

Thats what I call "tacit" approval. One post sparks a complete spaz. The other sparks a Bromance :D

Wonder why that is? (not really)

Dre your continued attempt to bait me personally and incorrectly project and infer what my positions are speak for themselves.

To be precise when I was prompted to come up with a suggestion to eliminate Israel, I suggested that a piece of Germany be carved off in reparation for the Holocaust, so technically that would only relocate Israel.

Of course I think Jews should feel as free to come or go anywhere they want like anyone else on the planet. I would hope that goes without saying.

Its bad enough you made your absurd remarks about sending Jews to Germany then trying to justify that comment by then referring to them as Germans, now in the same breath as you say your intent is to eliminate Israel you also state you think Jews are free to come and go anywhere on the planet-how that would be so by eliminating the very country they were born and live in and so want to be free to live in and as you would say come and go in, defies the imagination.

The more you try defend what you say, the more contradictory and down right idiotic your comments become.

Your attempt to even initiate a discussion telling Jews where their place is, speaks for itself.

How about you concentrate on where you live before some aboriginals tell you to get out of Canada.

Edited by Rue

Dre your continued attempt to bait me personally and incorrectly project and infer what my positions are speak for themselves.

You are the MASTER of inferring positions.... like your constant unsourced accusations of antisemitism and terrorist apology and refusal to back any of them up.

In any case like I said... Why give Capt Canada a complete pass over suggesting relocation, when you had a full-on panic attack over your perception that eyeball did that? Why the double standard? Dont worry :) Everyone knows.

Dre the pathetic attempt to continue to bait me is pointless. As well Capt. Canada has never engaged in any rhetoric that tells Jews what is good for them.

If anything because he is a traditional Christian his values as to the Middle East reflect that bias and he has never hid that bias to anyone.

Never has he stated anything disrespectful of Jews if anything the exact opposite.

Keep it up Dre. The petulant choice of words and their content speak for themselves.

Edited by Rue

Dre the pathetic attempt to continue to bait me is pointless. As well Capt. Canada has never engaged in any rhetoric that tells Jews what is good for them.

If anything because he is a traditional Christian his values as to the Middle East reflect that bias and he has never hid that bias to anyone.

Never has he stated anything disrespectful of Jews if anything the exact opposite.

Keep it up Dre. The petulant choice of words and their content speak for themselves.

Not trying to bait you! Just pointing out your tacit approval for etchnic cleansing as demonstrated by your silence when its brought up regarding Arabs VS your gigantic panic attack when its brought up for Jews :)

Dre at no time have I ever supported any kind of ethnic cleansing and you are aware of that which is why you preface the accusation with the word "tacit".

That game of semantics and the continued attempts at baiting speaks for itself.

As for Eye now denying what he stated after first denying them, then admitting them, now denying them again, that speaks for itself. His words like mine and yours are on this board for all to read.

You and Eye can deny what you write, flip and flop about when cornered on your inconsistencies, but its not germaine to the issues on this thread as much as you two try de-focus from the actual thread to engage in piss on Israel comments to avoid discussing the topic, or trying to get personal with me to avoid the topic.

The topic was the attack on Jews in a synagogue in Jerusalem. Clearly the two of you have shown you will come on this board to hijack the thread to try bait me, insult Jews and insult Israel and not discuss the topic.

The topic deals with the fact that two young cousins (not brothers as originally reported) as part of a terrorist cell from the Palestinian Front For The Liberation of Palestine, planned this attack. It was not a random attack. It was a pre-meditated attack by a terrorist group on the west Bank that operates with the full support of Hamas.

It is specifically the kind of group Dre,Marcus and Eye and all the other arm chair experts on Israel and whose agenda is to flood this board with anti Israel messages will not discuss.

Go on Dre, instead of trying to play ridiculous semantical games to deliberately misrepresent my views, speak up about the topic. Why are you and Eye and Marcus and Hudson Jones and Jacee unwilling to condemn the PFLP and what they did? Why?

Why will you come on this board and be quick to piss on Israel but be equally as silent about the PFLP?

Do I bait saying that or is it a fact?

How can you come on this board and try pass yourself off as credible when you see Eye denying what he stated after you disagreed with it, and now you want to keep stating I agree with ethnic cleansing to avoid discussing the PFLP? You think making false allegations about my beliefs detract from discussing what the PFLP did? You think that tactic works?

Does it look like its working?

You boys need to work a tad harder at the exercise of deflection. Its going to take more than some baiting at me to avoid discussing the PFLP and terrorism that is a fact that prevails on the West Bank and is as much an obstacle to peace as any Jewish settler or Zionist you care to piss on.

No but I can suggest if you want to derail this thread with questions like the one you just asked me, it won't work.

What I would suggest is you are not credible enough to comment on what the PFLP did and criticize it but instead think baiting me

on this thread is a giggle.

No but I can suggest if you want to derail this thread with questions like the one you just asked me, it won't work.

What I would suggest is you are not credible enough to comment on what the PFLP did and criticize it but instead think baiting me

on this thread is a giggle.

No one tries to bait you (well maybe a couple), you bite the lure all on your own. Don't blame the baiter/troller for it. Moderation suggested reporting the poster and moving on. You've accused several posters of baiting you, when they are not.

What your tactic is, is to attempt to control the conversation via rhetoric like 'anti-semitism' and calling other posters baiters, terrorism supporters ect.

I won't talk more to this, but I suggest reporting the poster and moving on. Not MY rules, they are the BOARD rules. And I am in no way trying to control your conversation. We have rules here that make that happen. Unless you don't like those rules put forth, then you do have a choice. I know you want to fiercely combat and push back on those accused of the baiting and want to get the story 'straight'. But you seem to fail at every turn. Why is that?

1-No one tries to bait you (well maybe a couple),

2-What your tactic is, is to attempt to control the conversation via rhetoric like 'anti-semitism' and calling other posters baiters, terrorism supporters ect.

3-I won't talk more to this, but...

...you seem to fail at every turn. Why is that?

Ghosy Hacked your comments clearly try to get personal with me and suggest what my motives are. In so doing you of course try bait me and turn this into a debate about me. Its not about me.

Your comments above in 3, are of course designed to incite to insult and bait and have everything to do with you trying to insult me by calling me a failure and not discuss the issue.

I do not need to run to the moderator. I can handle the baiting. You mistake me for some of your colleagues.

I believe the best way to show your lack of credibility and inability to discuss the issue is to have you keep baiting particularly after you state you will stop doing it.

Please continue. I have no need to moderate you. The moderator might, but not me. I am trying my hardest though to show the moderators and other forum members that I am in fact not lowering myself to calling names back. I am not perfect and the moderators now and then have slapped my butt and I get it. Maybe you need to get it as well without waiting to get slapped on your butt.

Discuss the issue of the thread not me.

If the homes were used to harbour terrorists, weapons, and/or plan attacks....destroy them.

Lets start with the #1 terrorist in the world

Good old USA!

Oh ya sorry I forgot, the US double standard!

One set of rules for you, another set of rules for everyone else.

WWWTT

OK...go for it. Don't forget to include Canada....which already "burned down the White House" all by itself.

Ya that was Great Britain actually.

Canadians rather kiss America's butt and sing your anthem than actually stand up for Canada!

WWWTT

OK...go for it. Don't forget to include Canada....which already "burned down the White House" all by itself.

That's a cheap shot. The only way we ever terrorized you guys is sending Celine Dion to Vegas.

O.k. maybe Alanis Morrisette as well. But that is it.

Also you sent us up Randy Quaid and Mrs. Robinson or whatever the perv's name from Florida was.

Let's get back to this thread, the one the anti Israeli entourage particularly Marcus and Hudson Jones will not acknowledge let alone Eye, Ghost, Jacee, Bubber, et al.

The terrorist attack they will not acknowledge is part of an on-going war against Israel by Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al Aqsa Martyrs, Palestinian Intifada, Palestinian Jihad, The Palestinian Front For the Liberation of Palestine and many other terror cells they are affiliated with.

Hamas was created by the Muslim Brotherhood, the same organization Obama, Erdogan and the former President of Egypt Morsi, all openly support.

This is why Hamas now operates out of Instanbul getting financing and training from Turkey. This is the same Turkey and Obama who took the same Muslim militants that join Hamas, and created an ISIS to topple Ghaddafi and then supposedly Syria.

The constitution of ISIL is identical to the constitution of Hamas. It calls for a world war to create one world government of a Muslim clergy council ruling one caliphate-Jews of ANY KIND are to be killed world wide as part of this holy mission as are any other non believers who refuse to convert.

Yet this anti Israel entourage acts as if Israel lives in a vacuum surrounded by innocent victims and nothing else. According to Jacee Hamas is different than ISIL. Never mind its the same organziation coming from the same source, Muslim Brotherhood. Never mind they get their arms and training at the same sites in Turkey.

See in the anti Israel world, Hamas are boy scouts. They do no harm to anyone. They are just a bunch of guys trying to liberate themselves. If one disagrees with that, then they must be engaging in deceit and a Hasbrah narrative.

So where is Marcus every time Hamas is stopped engaging in a terror attack? Does he run a headline and then say how nad Hamas is? Who Marcus? How about Hudson Jones, who him? How about Eye, Bubber, Ghost, Guyser, Black Dog, Jacee, where are all these arm chair experts on Israel when Hamas attacks?

Where are they?

Well they have of course other things on their mind.

Guess what. As long as they bombard this forum with their anti Israel diatribes I will respond and when they try focus away from such a thread, peak a boo here I am with the long litany of never ending Hamas attacks they have no defence for:

Oh come on lets start with:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-shin-bet-foils-hamas-attack-jerusalems-teddy-soccer-stadium-n257256

The above article shows how just this Thursday Israel prevented Hamas from attack Israelis in Jerusalem's largest soccer stadium, other parts of the city and the occupied West Bank and were planning to attack many sites including Jerusalem's Teddy soccer stadium and the city's light railway.

The following shows that Husdon Jones et al are absolutely wrong when they state Fatah is not a terrorist organization.

In fact Al Aqsa Martyrs are members of Fatah as are Fatah Haws and Fatah Eagles. They are dedicated to terrorism against Israel:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/fatah-hamas-islamic-jihad-claim-foiled-attack-on-netzarim-1.119291

Here are details of a Hamas attack stopped by Egypt:

http://newsr.in/n/World/74w63jllv/Egypt-Army-says-it-foiled-Hamas-Sinai-attack.htm

Here's a failed attack on Rosh Hashanah:

http://thejewishlink.com/archives/7051#sthash.JfCu52Ul.dpbs

Here's a failed attack at sea:

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=18687

Here's a failed attack on a kibbutz:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2695540/Israel-Hamas-agree-five-hour-ceasefire-brokered-UN-Israeli-strike-kills-four-children-Gaza-beach.html

Here's a failed attack on a shopping mall:

http://5tjt.com/hamas-terror-attack-on-jerusalem-shopping-center-foiled/

Here's the failed attack on Israel's foreign minister:

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=741594

Here's one where Israel stopped Hamas from overthrowing the Palestinian Authority:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/August/Israel-Foils-Hamas-Plot-to-Overthrow-PA/

Here is an example of Hamas trying to sneak in a terrorist attack at the same time it proposes peace:

http://www.news.nom.co/israel-gaza-tunnel-attack-foiled-10748189-news/